[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

waaa, this thread has running so fast . i haven't watch the full episode yet, well i think the highlights of this episode is : 

- master song x CYJ : what the ?? what does he know abt CYJ? (plot twist, master song is the one who killed UHR? lol)

- CYJ x JH : umm, i don't think she can be trusted, JH! well remember she planned something about JH with sec kim? i think the "mirror" is the only way to get JH away for a sec from AN so CYJ can... mmm kidnap AN? or kill AN? and then lock him forever in cloud 9? ugghh 

- JH x AN : run AN, ruuunn! JH please take her away to Spain immediately!!! poor AN, feel sorry for AN because she trusted her 'uncle' very much before, now she's in the 'screw if you do, screw if you don't' situation. and apparently this girl has learnt about JH too. seems she can trust no one from now on, even JH. i have bad feeling about these two 

- CSW x CYJ : this 'cursed' siblings war has to end right now. wow! such a beautiful, twisted war only to own JB group, they even included presidential candidates on each side waaahh

- CYJ spoken about the truth to press : waaahh, im surprised! so what now? she's going to be a new presidential candidate now? lol

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off topic, I know it is not the writer's intention, but the two ahjussis crack me up ( CEO Gook and the Military General, im not sure what's his position)  they keep on shifting sides, playing sides, betraying each other's faces but still bff's at the end of the day.. that is just my impression.. hahaha! They gave me a good laugh watching their scene about the fake whiskey, just like their fake friendship. Haha! 

3 hours ago, nona88 said:

yes dear so many secret is so danger  - he really acting as over protecting oppa i like how you say that :thumbsup:  i think too that he afraid what she will think of him if she know that he after someone to kill him he make it clear with his  thoughts in ep 12 but i hope he change that , i really want to see them fighting together 

i really hope that JH smart to use that to destroy her , and not that she using that to trick him again , i can see her blame someone also , she do that all the times " it her father fault , SJ fault , ANNA fault , her brother fault" so why not again someone also fault , i know that she suffered and all this people hurt her in some way but to act crazy and make them and other life hell is her doing not their doing , what they did wrong ended border of hurting and damage her ,after that it her doing and choice to damage other life 

I think about the idea of destroying her. Like what YJ said before there are many ways to destroy someone. I think rather than a physical destruction, I believe all we need is to render YJ completely harmless and defendless. I think once JH sand Anna can do so, she is no longer a threat. Because all that she coverts, greed, power, maybe even love will be taken away from her. 

3 hours ago, nona88 said:

yes dear so many secret is so danger  - he really acting as over protecting oppa i like how you say that :thumbsup:  i think too that he afraid what she will think of him if she know that he after someone to kill him he make it clear with his  thoughts in ep 12 but i hope he change that , i really want to see them fighting together 

i really hope that JH smart to use that to destroy her , and not that she using that to trick him again , i can see her blame someone also , she do that all the times " it her father fault , SJ fault , ANNA fault , her brother fault" so why not again someone also fault , i know that she suffered and all this people hurt her in some way but to act crazy and make them and other life hell is her doing not their doing , what they did wrong ended border of hurting and damage her ,after that it her doing and choice to damage other life 

I totally agree with your opinion and @gimely! Indeed keeping secrets is never healthy. I do know that JH has his reasons not to tell her anything. But too much is never good as well.

i am happy to see that the ratings have increase. I am hoping that as we move further into the last few episodes that we would get a further increase in ratings! 

okay we get the text preview of ep 13 out (okay that scary things it out fast-  remember what happen last week when we had to suffer all the week without video or still's :unamused:) anyway :

• YJ under investigating for ANNA mother death 
  • the news of what she said make big hits  get so many public opining
  • there was news about money mobilizing  that park did ( and i think they talking about the uncle father in laws too and the uncle )
  • there part about chase starting but i didnt get who chasing who ??

LINK

okay so YJ full plan is simple ,she tell everyone about SJ and ANNA true and how much she love ANNA  and in the same time spread news and evidences that destroy PARK and the uncle father in the laws , the two powerful people in korea , and all that while  she being with police  and while the public thinking that they Investigation  her , the fact that she will be under  the police  protection and in the same time out of Suspicions about everything's happening

even more ,  she out of her enemy hands leaving ANNA as the only target they going to attack while they thinking that she YJ or  SJ weakness - but they going to do the the thing that YJ want the most - 

so what she want ANNA death ???? or that she the one who going to save her and win JH and everyone pity and trust ????is that even matter ????

okay she was honest with JH that there danger coming but she lies that she " dont know what her enemy going to do next " she had planing everything and everyone just  playing her game without known okay really 

13825470.gif  

p.s. that the plan that JH should never found about she acting as victim again even in front of him and gotten all what she want -  really your evil mind make me respect you all the time but make me dream of how i want to kill you too

8 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Mian, if these are a re-post

I just read a little here... and can't stand to post something first... lol

right @eva23 unnie, may I call u this? I do wonder why there's none.. but as u know, I never create any thread before and honestly I'm not really sure how to make one.. lol, Agree that even only as buddies, I feel great to see them together... it's not always suppose to be a lover, best friend is long lasting, forever.

okay, before I voice out my thoughts, let me stay with JehAnna topic a bit longer, lol

Okay, am I the only one who smiles from ear to ear like an idit here... after I'm watching the rooftop scenes, ah... the scenes before is gold, kekekeke...

when JH accused his girlfriend being as prevert asking him to take off his clothes, I think he's the one who have that thoughts in the first place, lololol.... I cant stop lolling hearing him telling here, "yogisesoo?,,, kapcagi...? andwae... I'm not prepared for this now" hahahahaha.... JH-ssi... what are u thinking about??? hahaha.....

I hope tvn will release the BTS of this scenes, really... tvn jebal....

no dear you isn't the only  ,i still smiling seeing that , i can write jokes about that for months :joy: 

but sorry dear i am angry now after seeing the text preview and get YJ full plan so i am not in the mood to talk about my cute OTP , i will try to rest a little and clam down first and be back to the fun 

wah, ep 13 preview text is out. TvN going to make us devastated again with no teaser next week lol (look what they did to us last week?) 

kinda confuse about the political issue, i'm planning on skipping those political talk scene, just watching the JehAnna couple scenes lol ( is it JH - AN or JCW - IY ? can't really see the difference. JCW's acting is excellent, he has unbelievable great chemistry with his co star in almost all his drama, even MV ) 

so everyone in JSS are shady (insert Master Song here) , what about Chief Jo and JSS president? i don't think the JSS president is loyal to CYJ, so does Chief Jo

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

Mian, if these are a re-post

a little here... and can't stand to post something first... lol

right @eva23 unnie, may I call u this? I do wonder why there's none.. but as u know, I never create any thread before and honestly I'm not really sure how to make one.. lol, Agree that even only as buddies, I feel great to see them together... it's not always suppose to be a lover, best friend is long lasting, forever.

okay, before I voice out my thoughts, let me stay with JehAnna topic a bit longer, lol

Okay, am I the only one who smiles from ear to ear like an idit here... after I'm watching the rooftop scenes, ah... the scenes before is gold, kekekeke...

when JH accused his girlfriend being as prevert asking him to take off his clothes, I think he's the one who have that thoughts in the first place, lololol.... I cant stop lolling hearing him telling here, "yogisesoo?,,, kapcagi...? andwae... I'm not prepared for this now" hahahahaha.... JH-ssi... what are u thinking about??? hahaha.....

I hope tvn will release the BTS of this scenes, really... tvn jebal....

SO INDEED ep 11 is an happy episode that we can rewatch many times.. that scene makes me smile like you too hahahah.. LOL..

still rewatch and keep smiling like and idi too hahahha.. can't help it jeha is the one got pervert mind.. is it like us here @nona88 hahahahha..

please call me unnie.. I know I am not young anymore hahahhaa..:P

47 minutes ago, gyu2003 said:

wah, ep 13 preview text is out. TvN going to make us devastated again with no teaser next week lol (look what they did to us last week?) 

kinda confuse about the political issue, i'm planning on skipping those political talk scene, just watching the JehAnna couple scenes lol ( is it JH - AN or JCW - IY ? can't really see the difference. JCW's acting is excellent, he has unbelievable great chemistry with his co star in almost all his drama, even MV ) 

count on me too dear.. really skipping all that scenes makes me headache hahahahha.. just watch and rewatch my otp JehAnna scenes.. till next friday and I hope I got another kiss scene from my OTP.. they were only have once kiss scene.. in 16 episodes drama at least we have 3 - 4 kiss scene.. pleasee..

i cant blame Anna for trusting samchon. Look at him how he manipulate her. he is using a soft way. a negotiation. he said he will help her reveal her mother's death. He realesed the maid, J4 n K1 from JSS. He gave Anna freedom and the list go on. So for a girl who has hate CYJ or life and found a an who shares the same goal to put CYJ down, so she is easily manipulated. 

I understand if JH wants to protect her so he didn't tel everything but at least JH should back CYJ. When he said "CYJ is not that kind of person, she will not dirty her hands like that" , In a way this sounds like he is backing up YJ. It sounds that he knows YJ is not as what people's think. This is what makes Anna question his side. To me, he should not bring YJ name up. Enough if he just warn Anna to be careful with samchon, do not trust him 100%, stop taking the pills etc. He can protect Anna in that way without bring YJ name and back her up like that. 

If I am Anna, ig my boyfriend suddenly said my stepmom is not that kind of person, i also will doubt his side a bit. And remember samchon did make a statement about Jeha "He maybe love you but he is still YJ people". 

I just hope Jeha and Anna will resolve their trust issue fast before it getting worse. 

5 hours ago, nona88 said:

okay we get the text preview of ep 13 out (okay that scary things it out fast-  remember what happen last week when we had to suffer all the week without video or still's :unamused:) anyway :

• YJ under investigating for ANNA mother death 
  • the news of what she said make big hits  get so many public opining
  • there was news about money mobilizing  that park did ( and i think they talking about the uncle father in laws too and the uncle )
  • there part about chase starting but i didnt get who chasing who ??

LINK

okay so YJ full plan is simple ,she tell everyone about SJ and ANNA true and how much she love ANNA  and in the same time spread news and evidences that destroy PARK and the uncle father in the laws , the two powerful people in korea , and all that while  she being with police  and while the public thinking that they Investigation  her , the fact that she will be under  the police  protection and in the same time out of Suspicions about everything's happening

even more ,  she out of her enemy hands leaving ANNA as the only target they going to attack while they thinking that she YJ or  SJ weakness - but they going to do the the thing that YJ want the most - 

so what she want ANNA death ???? or that she the one who going to save her and win JH and everyone pity and trust ????is that even matter ????

okay she was honest with JH that there danger coming but she lies that she " dont know what her enemy going to do next " she had planing everything and everyone just  playing her game without known okay really 

p.s. that the plan that JH should never found about she acting as victim again even in front of him and gotten all what she want -  really your evil mind make me respect you all the time but make me dream of how i want to kill you too

Okay i just read the preview text for ep 13. And I am so confuse now. To be completely honest I don't understand that whole political game between YJ, Park, President and SJ. Honestly my mind shuts down when it comes to these topics. 

So my basic understanding is that YJ plan is set in motion. Although she is being 'investigated' there is no real investigation going on. Anna is now out in the open. JH gets closer to the truth of Park's reason of being in Iraq. But somehow JH gets put in danger. 

So base on the text we will get little if not none otp scenes? 

Oh my dear heart... :bawling:

I knew that the drama land never cease to fail me always .......all the waiting and anticipation that this drama will be different goes directly into the drain.  Like I said in my earlier post, we have all the super duper lovey dovey & funny scenes in previous episode and then the angst in the next even though it is meant to show improvement on the other characters or whatsoever. (The calm before the storm) I bet the next two episodes will have no cute scenes but mis-trust or separation or dirty politics or even our OTP first love fight  and finally the last two episodes will be the reconciliation which I hope with more romantic and hot scenes from our OTP.  After reading the recaps, opinions and bickerings of ep12 I may not watch till next week.  Infact I am not in the right mood to even do the countdown till next Friday *sulks into the corner with my blanket over my head*

Are Jeha going to be trap inside cloud 9 until Yoo Jin back from her investigation? To seperate Jeha & Anna. 

Now that public know the truth about Anna, Assembly Jang may not run for president. Maybe she want to make public hate her husband as he had an affair and he is a playboy. 

She want to get rid of her husband as he no use to her and she has Jeha now.

22 minutes ago, feima said:

I knew that the drama land never cease to fail me always .......all the waiting and anticipation that this drama will be different goes directly into the drain.  Like I said in my earlier post, we have all the super duper lovey dovey & funny scenes in previous episode and then the angst in the next even though it is meant to show improvement on the other characters or whatsoever. (The calm before the storm) I bet the next two episodes will have no cute scenes but mis-trust or separation or dirty politics or even our OTP first love fight  and finally the last two episodes will be the reconciliation which I hope with more romantic and hot scenes from our OTP.  After reading the recaps, opinions and bickerings of ep12 I may not watch till next week.  Infact I am not in the right mood to even do the countdown till next Friday *sulks into the corner with my blanket over my head*

this is me too.. I am sulks mod now.. :bawling: 

I haven't watch full episode of ep 12. just watch the clip of my otp scenes that makes me more sulker :bawling::bawling:

wwwaaaeeeeeeeeee.. I can't watch this kind of stress drama... I just want my happy drama with lil bit thinking of the problem.. don't get my life more depressed please.. writernim.. I am demand you my otp an happy and lovely scenes only.. even they fight.. fight with good thing.. just not separated them..

but somehow.. its said "separated can makes love more stronger". right? but I hate it..:bawling:

Archived