[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CvQVkayVYAA5iGU.jpg

taking the pict from  @soniawong

REALLY LOOOOVVVEEE THIS... I am staring at this picture for long enough to see their scene really makes my heart fluttering.. 

the way Jeha touch and gesture to her so manly.. Love him as compatible man for Anna 

can't wait to see their scene again.. hopely they have a sweet talk and joke around together.. 

it's only give me an headache just to see about politic intricate, angst and fight..

JehAnna scene is my fave scene in K2.. :wub:

5 hours ago, klgirl said:

@soniawong Thanks for posting the stills.  Too bad @nona88 is at work or asleep.  She's been waiting on tvN to post some stills for the new ep.  

Heart is overflowing - more of our lovely JehAnna moments in store for us. I might actually be able to catch the whole live stream tomorrow.

i am here i am hear dear , really thanks @soniawong for the photo 

but OMG i am at work do you know how much i am holding on now i just want to 

giphy.giftumblr_inline_miut1uaENP1qz4rgp.gif   

but i have my respectable  image here in my work so 

calmdown.gif 

i have to back to boring meting with people asking us about our hard works for the past weeks as it nothing so i am back to my own war , YJ you lose you have to know that i will make all the old and gloomy people i  am meeting today lose too since no one mess with my hard works and go away easy 

but OMG isnt JH BEING so much touchy right now , who care ? he a grown up man and hardly fallen in love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but OMG beach and touching her face like this and looking at her like this why i am thinking of the  fairly tales story :heart:

Spoiler

tumblr_mov4jvB5Xp1rm0m1mo1_500.gif

5 minutes ago, notohaterfans said:

:wub: 

Can anyone pm me a Link for live stream later?  

My heart is melting with those stills...  Be still my heart.. Be still :sweatingbullets:

me too.. I want it too.. please PM me too.. still from JehAnna makes me exciting for tonight.. I can't sleep tonight if I can't see their scene together first..

28 minutes ago, eva23 said:

taking the pict from  @soniawong

REALLY LOOOOVVVEEE THIS... I am staring at this picture for long enough to see their scene really makes my heart fluttering.. 

the way Jeha touch and gesture to her so manly.. Love him as compatible man for Anna 

can't wait to see their scene again.. hopely they have a sweet talk and joke around together.. 

it's only give me an headache just to see about politic intricate, angst and fight..

JehAnna scene is my fave scene in K2.. :wub:

i think i am seeing tears in his eyes in this photo when he holding her face in his hands ,i think that the scene when  he find her and was so worry and asking if she okay :flushed: maybe  a kiss be better to help  the confused ANNA to understand you weird acting and over touching and worry about her :blush:OMG he in love to the point he having  panic attack every time she out of his sight and he ready to kill for her but my poor ANNA has to move more fast with her feeling since he cant hold on more ( i cant hold on better go out from here before i scream in the work :dizzy:

2 hours ago, eva23 said:

1 hour ago, notohaterfans said:

me too.. I want it too.. please PM me too.. still from JehAnna makes me exciting for tonight.. I can't sleep tonight if I can't see their scene together first..

2 hours ago, notohaterfans said:

:wub: 

Can anyone pm me a Link for live stream later?  

My heart is melting with those stills...  Be still my heart.. Be still :sweatingbullets:

http://aqstream.com/tvn/tvN

Aluu and Dispatch JehAnna real shipper:wub:

CvQqaPkUkAE3NBF.jpg

Spoiler

CvQqYvJUkAA0ECX.jpg

9 hours ago, julie721 said:

so there is some kind of new regulation, no wonder.. Well I guess YAS/YY will just have to go with the flow. We tend to go all out and perhaps out of proportion in supporting our fave.. Lol.. But our representatives are still discussing with SM about this at the moment. Whether we still can deliver the already prepared stuff etc or not. If not, maybe we just make donation with the funds in behalf of YoonA's name.

Reading most of your post I can't help thinking wow you're so well literate... Your choice of words, the coherency, I bet you must be very smart swoon_by_mirz123-d4v35ud.gif 

nona88 you write fanfic? Where??? Give me the link.. I wanna read.. 

Anyone knows why SM (YoonA agency) denies fan support for YoonA in K2? Is JCW agency apply the same thing? I mean YoonA fans Union informs us that the amount collected for K2 support will and can not be used for this drama. Yeah, we send/collect donation (money) already. Fan site and YAS/YY from Korea, China, Indonesia, Cambodia, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, US had arranged for merchandise and food trucks, etc from the donation. But these all rejected by SM. Is this a new regulations or what? This news kinda make some China and Vietnam YY richard simmons off. But, Since this is like her drama after 3 years, we don't know if this is the new regulation or only her agency policy. There's no strict regulation about fans support during her last drama. 

[The K2 Support Information] 안녕하세요. THE K2 드라마 서포트 준비중인 윤아팬연합입니다. 서포트 관련하여 현재 상황 공유 및 추후 진행 계획 안내드립니다. ENGLISH TRANS Notice Linkhttp://bit.ly/2eJP6PB 

Yoona worldwide fans will send at list 3 to 4 food trucks but all rejected by SM Entertainment. So far SM only allowed Rice Wreath Support for THE K2 total 27,450 kg and Ads for COFFEE SHOP buzzers  but Yoona fans Union still hope SM will allow them to send a gifts that their already prepared for Yoona and all the staff of THE K2 before film ending.

CvNhcATVIAAyvYZ.jpg

Spoiler

Cs5M8JQUkAAevTj.jpg

Ctc-HG0VIAE-UFl.jpg

CR to Mystarmyangel

Spoiler

CuTMGS5UkAQY2EI.jpg

Ads By Yoona China fans

On 10/16/2016 at 11:28 PM, Bambiina said:

And Anna learning martial art from JSS master in the open? – I know this has not been confirmed yet .. but PUHLEES …  Would YJ allow Anna to ‘use’ JSS facility? …  Is the PD/writer going with the direction that now Anna is free of YJ clutches? I would have accept it if it’s JH teaching Anna martial art secretly (not in JSS vicinity – where koara can see her… isn’t it ridiculous? Anyway It’s too early for me to whine about it since the scene is not shown yet.

Been off the cirecut for a few days and Wow @Bambiina  I was thinking the samething Anna using JSS facilities for her training how that get past YJ or did she suggest it highly unlikely.. Now this makes me even more worried about her well being because having her know martial arts is asking for them to kill her quickly.. I'm hoping that all her senses and insticts kicks in when she has to fight everything don't go according to what you learned.. Let's hope Jh os her instructor she'll stand a chance against whomever she'll have to fight..

On 10/17/2016 at 1:22 AM, nona88 said:

dear are you joking sure it JH who will teach her :smirk: how can any good writer let that chance to make the OTP have more skin ship and more adult feeling when their body is touched :tongue: okay it chance to make ANNA start getting more nerves around JH and even see him as a man ,and it chance to our bigger teaser JH to have fun with his crush :relaxed:( dear writer dont run my dream scene , you better to do it right :unamused:

@nona88 I know what you mean I hope this writer don't give up the chance to show Anna and JH interacting with one another with some of those special flips that ends up in close skinship..

You Also Said: 

On 10/17/2016 at 6:51 PM, nona88 said:

as i said we didnt get any new still but  from the three lucky fan who visit the filming site last week we get new still's okay but what happening ?

• first it new house right ??????
  • and what the YJ brother doing there on the first photo ?:rage: that the brother behind JH or i am wrong? why he in the same room with ANNA ? i had that fear that the brother will have part with ANNA at some point but i will hate it if they make him someone who going to want to be with ANNA in romance way ? okay better keep being the evil and just trying to kidnapped her or anything also then joining hand with YJ or ANNA herself :unamused:

Wow we must think that lucky fan.. I remeber towards the last scene we saw stepbrothers mom making a call my guess is to him mistress has to get back at her for not being to force her out of her position.. My guess is he's there to get DNA or to rope Anna to they side with the promise of them protecting her of course.. 

Woke up this morning screaming "it's Friday! K2 day!!" Feeling all happy and smiles .......... But my internet line die on me!  *bangs head on my laptop*  why? Why? Why? Rushes to try to get the line up and going hopefully by the time K2 airs tonite.  Otherwise I am one angry and dead fan if I don't get my K2 fix for today especially after seeing the new lovey dovey stills ~ so chingus pray for me too!

9 minutes ago, feima said:

Woke up this morning screaming "it's Friday! K2 day!!" Feeling all happy and smiles .......... But my internet line die on me!  *bangs head on my laptop*  why? Why? Why? Rushes to try to get the line up and going hopefully by the time K2 airs tonite.  Otherwise I am one angry and dead fan if I don't get my K2 fix for today especially after seeing the new lovey dovey stills ~ so chingus pray for me too!

Hi @feima chingu, I feel you. I was so frustrated last week when suddenly on Thursday night, my internet was disconnected. My girl forgot to pay online :( but luckily she paid by midnight. The line was back the next morning, thank goodness if not I will be depressed to miss K2 live.

Me too.....woke up this morning, sitting by the edge of the bed and suddenly i felt more alive because its Friday :wub: K2 day!!!

On 10/19/2016 at 8:40 PM, nona88 said:

i just refuse to accept mental abuse so even if YJ didn't kill ANNA mother or has another reason to do all what she did , or no matter what the true , i cant see that what she did to ANNA was helping , but i know she feel some connect with ANNA as she said herself " she was someone daughter too " but i think that dont mean she love her or didn't want to kill or abused her all this years , since YJ has a really problem with cheating and the children of another women as we saw , and she merciless tower ANNA and even when she feel pity for her , she dont pity ANNA but pity herself when ANNA MAKE HER REMEMBER her past pain, YJ believe that it always the father fault for not protecting their children ( i believe in that too ) but that dont make you  NOT THE evil one who did really heart ANNA , yes as person and as child i was i hate YJ father and i hate SJ and i hate everyone who let their children suffer cause they weak to their greedy so i see that YJ was victim as much i see ANNA is victim now , but that in the past , YJ now has crossed the point of being victim from so long and i am not talking just about ANNA i am talking about how many lives she destroy to get her power till now  

and i can forget everything but i cant forget her happy smiling face when she visit ANNA and the doctor said she need help but YJ said with so heartless and playful manner  " forget about and just do your job to not allow that to happen " so it was the same all this years , ANNA needed a help and treatment but YJ just keep her a live without gave her that or anything also and she even make sure ANNA believe in her guilty all this years , so even if ANNA mother killed herself and was evil women what kind of women or even human being use that to abused a child and you still can say she trying to protect her , as i said YJ not pure evil ,seeing ANNA life is the writer way to make us see the YJ in the past and to understand her pain and why she turn so evil , but that dont gave her forgiving or make her innocent , that maybe will be the reason ANNA will stop her revenge on some point and get to understand that she has to let go of her hate and let go of her feeling for YJ since she can become like her if she keep going 

Hello All,  Got some back reading to catch up on and off to sleep if I want to make live streaming in the morning.. Yes it comes on in the wee hours of the morning in my neck of the woods..

@noona88  YJ maybe a pitiful creature to some but for her to fully understand what she's doing and done to Anna I find her not ptiful at all YJ had all the best medical treatment money could buy sure she was negelected by her father but that gives her no rights to turn a innocent child life into something almost exactly like hers in fact Anna is in worse situation then YJ has ever been.. Also let me ask you guys something I'm quite sure Anna mom had some kind of money when she died being she was and actress and all.. If YJ was truly her guardian as she claimed why didn't she use Annas mom money to care of her medical treatment and whatever else she may have needed at that time..  Some may think she's the lesser evil since others could use her against YJ and SJ as she is they weakness.. It don't matter if Anna mom commited suicide I think she was forced to.. Anna dad not coming to see her is no reasons for one to kill themselves but I guess depression is like that.. I still think she did the job because someone threaten her with Annas life, Yj is known for using a persons weakness for her on personal goal and gains..  So she's not pitable she shows no remorse in what she do.. So your comment here I agree with you,  

With this being said forgive me YJ rooters I just can't connect with her no matter what she do even if it means she is the one that have to save JH and Anna life she's still not a forgiveable persons in my book and SJ is the world most dead beat Dad one could ever have and he's not to be forgiving at all.. 

23 hours ago, julie721 said:

Yaaa dongsaeng @nona88... Why am I the biggest criminal?? I'm an angel.. :sweatingbullets: It's you and @feima who naughtily keep mentioning "Anna, Jeha, Master, Frezze, Go, Sit, Obedient".. I keep telling myself what is this, it sounds more like "SM relationship".. I know another Ana who gets into those kind of relationship... Not our Anna.. Do you know how stressful Jeha because you two talk about that..

LMAO OK ladies let's keep it PG No just kidding Good One @julie721 I could sleep afyer this crack up..

@soniawong  Thanks for the translated preview..

Ok so YJ stepbrother has kidnap Anna is this it.. Is he doing it because of JH not working for him I read someone post oh yea it's was @noona88 that said that someone will tell Anna about JH and his scary past.. But I think Anna isn't going to buy it because this is the same man that help her in Spain when everyone else ignored her cries and plea for help granted he still left her but I think she'll understand the man was fighting to save himself at that time also.. And yet he still helping her when they both end up in Korea so I don't think it's going to be easy for them getting Anna to change her mind about JH.. 

I'll just say YJ brother is playing with fire using Anna to get JH to do his bidding against JH.. It's going to funny watching JH and Anna turn these people life upside down, But I'm skeptical who is it that told the stepbrother about JH.. Did Yj asst get jello that she turn sides because YJ isn't showing her the attention she needs.. I think she's the one because she can't stand YJ confiding in him and not her nor do she know what they talk about when she's ask to leave the room and they are left alone..  

17 hours ago, JaneP said:

For me redemption is being held responsible for your mistakes, this includes Jeha as much as Yoo-jin, Se-joon und Park Kwang-soo. So these people should pay for their wrongdoings. At no point Yoo-jin was protecting Anna considering she ordered the snipers, she let Anna be drugged and robbed her of a nice childhood. Anna is pitiful because of her. 

If Yoo-jin wanted to protect Anna from the start, she would have send her to a psychologist somewhere in Korea (maybe not Seoul) and treat her so she can grow up, become stronger and let her live. The best way to protect someone is to make them strong enough so they can stand their own ground. Of course it needs guidance but all Anna had was an upward guide who is hard to meet in person (God). 

So for me, Yoo-jin never intended to protect Anna but wanted to know far away. She needed her alive so she can threat Se-joon in a contract. However, I still don't believe she killed Anna's mum which is way I want Anna to first figure out who is the man behind the door. 

@JaneP    v0uZffe.gif WELL SAID      v0uZffe.gif

They all need to pay for there sins as of now Anna don't have any that we know of but I think the man behind the door was her Dad..        

Break from Metting and I am lucky I found this someone playing stop and go game in the beach so did Anna final could make JH do what she saying 

Anyway enjoy 

Back to work now my friends

Archived