[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

I have a lot to say about the episode but I am going to wait for today's to air. From the episode 16 preview, it seems like SW is INSIDE and holding Anna there for the USB. He must still not know that the bomb cannot be defused. Also JH is standing in front, alone. So is YJ dead? Or was she told about the bomb and so she gave the Mirror to SW for the short amount he will be alive? The blood..is it Sec Kim's? Will she die and YJ will actually end up rotting in jail or go crazy? There's a lot of action left for today's episode too so I doubt our happy scenes will be for more than 5-10 minutes.

BTW, didn't the text preview talk about YJ using water to beat SW?

@notohaterfans The objective for JH right now is not to save YJ but to save Anna. Everything that he is doing is for her.

And looks like the ex chairman decided to help YJ hide the murder of UHR and turn it into a suicide.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I AM NOT READY YET!  To let go this awesome drama and all those who invested so much of their time and love towards The K2 thread. But I AM READY for my happy ending with the lovey dovey scenes.  I am preparing myself spiritually and mentally for the finale while keeping my fingers and toes crossed.  

@julie721 awwwwww it was pity that I won't be seeing you in pink tutu - it would have been a interesting and memorable sight!

@Bambiina I have put aside my fork but yell if you need me and fork again - at your service anytime.

@nona88 I will be stalking you in other threads as I will dearly miss your posts as much as I miss JH.

Doing a checklist as I wait in front of my screen for the finale!  

KAMSAHAMIDA to all K2 fans here!

3 minutes ago, feima said:

I AM NOT READY YET!  To let go this awesome drama and all those who invested so much of their time and love towards The K2 thread. But I AM READY for my happy ending with the lovey dovey scenes.  I am preparing myself spiritually and mentally for the finale while keeping my fingers and toes crossed.  

@julie721 awwwwww it was pity that I won't be seeing you in pink tutu - it would have been a interesting and memorable sight!

@Bambiina I have put aside my fork but yell if you need me and fork again - at your service anytime.

@nona88 I will be stalking you in other threads as I will dearly miss your posts as much as I miss JH.

Doing a checklist as I wait in front of my screen for the finale!  

KAMSAHAMIDA to all K2 fans here!

so sweet

tumblr_mi69m76pkl1rzmo0qo1_500.gif   

17 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

I have a lot to say about the episode but I am going to wait for today's to air. From the episode 16 preview, it seems like SW is INSIDE and holding Anna there for the USB. He must still not know that the bomb cannot be defused. Also JH is standing in front, alone. So is YJ dead? Or was she told about the bomb and so she gave the Mirror to SW for the short amount he will be alive? The blood..is it Sec Kim's? Will she die and YJ will actually end up rotting in jail or go crazy? There's a lot of action left for today's episode too so I doubt our happy scenes will be for more than 5-10 minutes.

@notohaterfans The objective for JH right now is not to save YJ but to save Anna. Everything that he is doing is for her.

And looks like the ex chairman decided to help YJ hide the murder of UHR and turn it into a suicide.

there is a text preview for ep 16?! and it is 6:45PM (KST) so that leaves....

2 hours left :bawling:

I am truly worried. should i be?

Finally, today is the final episode... Hopefully the writer can wrap up everything nicely... i don't mind it's open ending as long as it's not a sad ending... Mr Writer, dun give headache, heart ache tonite, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee..... 

Agents, lets enjoy tonite episode...

final_zps2gvwhtcl.jpg

19 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

there is a text preview for ep 16?! and it is 6:45PM (KST) so that leaves....

2 hours left :bawling:

I am truly worried. should i be?

actually there is TEXT OMG i forget about posting it totally since i wake up so tired and feeling not well when i saw it , and when i start be here again i just forget ( i am sorry really :scream:)

okay the link it here 

link

don't hope for so much there wasn't so many information on it ( maybe that the reason i forget about it )

it all about 

• JH come back to JSS to save ANNA
  • and he remember the past when he lost rainya so was ready to risk his life and not allowed that mistake  happening again( losing ANNA like he lost rainya ) 
  • YJ still acting strong and don't even blink in front of the bomb 
  • there one part i didn't get and it about the brother i think it talk about the brother and YJ making more talking and deal and know about PARK trick with the bomb ( but i maybe be 50% wrong with that part it okay to correct me if i am wrong)
  • the final part about ANNA taken as hostage and that they final know about the true of what happen with UHM

so as you see not so much it almost the same what we see in the video preview ( sorry again  )

6 minutes ago, nona88 said:

actually there is TEXT OMG i forget about posting it totally since i wake up so tired and feeling not well when i saw it , and when i start be here again i just forget ( i a sorry really :scream:)

okay the link it here 

link

don't hope for so much there wasn't so many information on it ( maybe that the reason i forget about it )

it all about 

• JH come back to JSS to save ANNA
  • and he remember the past when he lost rainya so was ready to risk his life and not allowed that mistake  happening again( losing ANNA like he lost rainya ) 
  • YJ still acting strong and don't even blink in front of the bomb 
  • there one part i didn't get and it about the brother i think it talk about the brother and YJ making more talking and deal and know about PARK trick with the bomb ( but i maybe be 50% wrong with that part it okay to correct me if i am wrong)
  • the final part about ANNA taken as hostage and that they final know about the true of what happen with UHM

so as you see not so much it almost the same what we see in the video preview ( sorry again  )

thank you dear, no worries about forgetting i think we are all in hyper mode cause of tonight's episode.

I am glad to see that JH will fight to make sure he doesnt lose Anna, but the writers better not kill off JH i will hurt them!

wow thats a lot of information for one ep, gosh it better not be a rushed episode.

i want my happy ending. can i get my happy ending?

someone please hold my hand!! :bawling:

3 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

thank you dear, no worries about forgetting i think we are all in hyper mode cause of tonight's episode.

I am glad to see that JH will fight to make sure he doesnt lose Anna, but the writers better not kill off JH i will hurt them!

wow thats a lot of information for one ep, gosh it better not be a rushed episode.

i want my happy ending. can i get my happy ending?

someone please hold my hand!! :bawling:

tumblr_mc71shV8BN1qja3x0o1_500.gif 

yeh so many that i am afraid how much of the ep they going to spend on cloud 9 :heartbreak:

46 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Yes,  that's his objective, But base on the deceiving preview hahaha I think Anna will be safe and they had a chance to out JH in stretcher to cure him in JSs building.  and somebody guess here that JH might order the JSS agents to take Anna away,  and looks like Anna doesn't wanna leave JH.. So I think JH will somehow try to be a superman for YJ for the last time... But YJ craziness over cloud nine will prevail.. She will die in there maybe. And JH will of course escape. :)

@blindfury

dear you saw that too :joy:  i was honest when i said  i will accept any road the writer will choice for this two ( SJ and YJ ) but isn't he making them so long lost lover after spending 15 ep's trying to abusing each other :joy: is everything okay as long as YJ didn't kill UHM and was really trying to save ANNA back then ( all the evil things this two did to each other and to other people is okay now cause that one true :joy:okay i was really mean it when i said i will accept everything but i can have fun right !!!!!     i am not angry or hating i am just having fun now )

10 minutes ago, nona88 said:

okay big still's are you ready for the SJ and YJ love 

my friends maybe the happy family dream is going to come true :joy:

Oh YES!  Who had this theory here...  Hahaha @Bambiina you're ending is still possible hahaha  

I'm excited to see this,  to see YJ receive love she wanted...  

YJ,  why you're doing this to me? I have a love hate relationship with this character..seriously..  Hahaha

OMG i cant stop do you know how i look now  after seeing that photos 

qy255.gif  

okay it just half hour and the show going to end , i cant even feel that , i am not in the mood it the last ep i am just feeling i need to watch the k2 like every week and it not going to end here ( really not in the ending mood)

let hope they gave us great ending for a great drama , i really want to see what the writer going to do 

and sure i want more cute and romance and hot scene from the OTP ( is that a lot to ask or so late now to hope?)

Archived