[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

5 minutes ago, nona88 said:

okay dear  the doctor is the son of the  Korea President he was working as doctor back then in Iraq he may be someone who did bad things back then or maybe be just someone who witness bad things- what we get that PARK was using what he hold in the doctor to build his politic life after being army dealer but in the same time the doctor hold on him too things to make to protect himself , this things can destroy so many power people who was part of killing and weapon dealing in IRAQ 

i cant take her anymore she was acting like she making deal with ANNA and offer her or to stay beside her and SJ quietly or to go away and she will help her be anything she want but she was already planing to send her away , she act as she will hurt the people around her if she didn't back off of her revenge but actually was already order to get ride of them after sending ANNA away ( so wasnt offering anything , she again was making her own wining and act as it the fault of the other  ,)

she want to make ANNA feel guilty that cause of her the people around her will suffer in the same time she know she had already decide their fate , and she know how JH love ANNA and how he respectable man but she tried to use his past to make him look monster in ANNA eyes 

she really have problem and victims issues , she cant feel other the only thing she feel is her own feeling and her own suffer , the whole world has to understand and pay for her pain but she cant feel their pain 

what all the cry about daddy problem . he was cheater and a cold heart dad but in the end he was raising her to be the CEO and to be number one in the company , he didn't abounded her , maybe didn't know how to love her but he saw her as his only daughter and heir for his company , as CEO in that world people know that they should do anything to save their company , feeling is out of question , her father wasn't angry just she married a guy who he didn't like but cause she abounded the company in time it needed her the most ,even so he was able to leave her without anythings but he leave her with power and money , not just money but the power to even destroy JB so he didnt abounded her till the end

i am not trying to say that SJ or YJ father is a good men or father no , they the worst but the problem is with YJ too she living in the victim role , she cant see the love she had from her father and sec and song and so many people she always living in fear that they going to hurt her so at the first move they do that she forget everything and gave herself the right to make everyone suffer - she was victim as  child didn't live normal family love but after that she was the one who did do everything that ended her here now, she still cant even understand other pain and reasons ( she can trick JH , making plan to hurt ANNA and send her away again while known that the the things he want the most is to protect her and she calling herself as trustfully person that will never betray first , i think we going to see her acting as victim again when JH raise against her letting herself believe that she was betrayed again even when she didnt do anything wrong )

i think that too , JH ask ANNA to face her father this time cause he want her to finally face his really face and make her heart of what she wanted , he wanted her to be freely from her guilty and love tower that jerk father but in the end he need to join hand with someone for his plan to work and he need dirty politic who can use that , i think JH even thinking that SJ may go against him again but he gave him a chance so he wouldn't hurt or run ANNA father life 

ahhh okay i understand now. thanks dear~

i really cant think of what would happen this ep. I just hope that JH doesnt stay in a coma or is invalid for too long. JH! Anna needs you!!

I am glad that at least for Anna those rose colored glass that she has about her father and even the uncle has come off. She realise that at least these people arent working to help her. they are only with her because they want to use her to gain something in return. Anna having realise that i think she must know how alone she is actually. How she really only has JH on her side. thats why with JH badly injured and fighting for his life. I think that will really just force her to do what YJ says and leave the country.

exactly all this victim blaming is really getting on my nerves. i get that YJ was not loved, partially what she has gone through as a child has shaped her but sh cant keep using that to justify everything she has done. it is all her. no one else but her.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, blindfury said:

you have not wAtch the subs or even episode 13 right? Lol

Watched with subs.. even if YJ killed Anna's mom.. even then .. I am not going to sympathize with Anna or her mom..

I am sorry just because her mother got killed doesn't make her a wonderful woman. If a woman doesn't have enough decency to respect someone else' marriage then what for she be idolized. So, as far as mudslinging goes. UH deserves it like no other.

The only thing I support Anna on is to find the killer and bring justice to that.. but all her weeping and crying and painting her mother as the victim only highlights hypocrisy of her character

infact from the looks of it, downfall of yJ started because of UHM..

Cheating is a big NO and nothing justifies it.. nothing.. i find UHM despicable and anyone who argues to uphold her integrity is nothing but spewing hogwash

8 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Watched with subs.. even if YJ killed Anna's mom.. even then .. I am not going to sympathize with Anna or her mom..

I am sorry just because her mother got killed doesn't make her a wonderful woman. If a woman doesn't have enough decency to respect someone else' marriage then what for she be idolized. So, as far as mudslinging goes. UH deserves it like no other.

The only thing I support Anna on is to find the killer and bring justice to that.. but all her weeping and crying and painting her mother as the victim only highlights hypocrisy of her character

Cheating is a big NO and nothing justifies it.. nothing.. i find UHM despicable and anyone who argues to uphold her integrity is nothing but spewing hogwash

Lol, what ever makes you happy.

26 minutes ago, nona88 said:

about that dear  

the text preview is out i will post link to it but i cant translate it i just look at it once and see words like " coma - leaving - promise .)

and i didn't have the courage to trying to understand it , since the first i tried i didn't like what i get and since there a part that i didn't get i was afraid to post a wrong translate that will make everyone here worry like me

so this the link i will be thankfully if someone translate it better then me 

ep 14 text preview link 

i remember someone posted a text preview but the translation was a bit vague. i want to know what it specifically say.

and no no, it means Anna is leaving? and JH is in a coma? FOR HOW LONG?! come on writers dont do this to us!

24 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:
1 hour ago, blindfury said:

you have not wAtch the subs or even episode 13 right? Lol

i think you got something wrong here right??? 

they did really lie about UHM , she was in affair with  a marriage man yes but she didnt do the things they said she did 

she make her look like  a low women who even use her daughter against SJ and that wasn't true , 

they did say many wrong and dirty things about here  to make YJ look a victim and hero that why my friends here asked you if you watched it with translate ( me asking if you watching all the scenes) 

it not that ANNA and everyone trying to make UHM a victim is that YJ trying to act as victim - they did really unfair said things not right about her not just say the true that SJ was in affair with her , they make her the monster while making SJ and YJ victims 

why blaming the women , when she has a husband who cheat on her with so many other women , cause he truly love UHM so she need to not just die but to run her name after all this years 

JH was angry too ,not just for ANNA cause they act so low and make use of death women for their plan 

my friend-  YJ killing people around and we trying to understand her past pain and not say it all her fault since she lived with all this crazy people but in the same time you here saying that UHM should get killed in YJ hands or any other hands when all she did she was in love and did run someone family so what that make YJ the pure evil who kill just cause someone in her road ???and what that make SJ ?

dear no one saying that UHM was innocent and didnt make any wrong by being with marriage man , but she loved him before he was marriage she back from the US with broken heart and daughter and wanted to make the girl see her reall father , if SJ wasnt a dirty person he could accept his daughter without  start affair with UHM , and she really was angry and want to run his life cause he was telling her lies and wasn't going to leave with them but in the end UHM didnt do that cause she was in love with SJ and wanted to protect her daughter too 

so at some point UHM and YJ was victims for believing in SJ love they both lose somethings important to be with him but in the end one ended they did wrong , the quiestion is if that make UHM should called dirty women and should get killed ??? or is that make ANNA dont have the right to cry when they talk badly and wrongly about her mother and making her dirty and un human women ?

50 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Ahhh. So it's okay to kill someone because she cheated. Okay. Fine then. So that would mean, it's okay for the cheater's child to suffer and to be locked away and to be treated like that because she was UHR's child. So Anna therefore should not care at all that her mother was killed because her mother was a cheater. What hypocrisy are you talking about? Anna was almost completely clueless about what happened about her mother's death. It is natural for a daughter to cry over her mother's death. And look... Anna was not crying and all about making her mother as a victim. What happened was that she was made to believe that she killed her "own" mother. Anna was mentally and emotionally distraught since she was child and left untreated. She was locked away for freak's sake. What do you think that "locking away" would mean to a young child? Is that seriously okay? That you can just pounce on an innocent child after killing her cheating mother. Is that okay to just mentally torture a young and innocent child just because her mother is a cheater? 

I do NOT symphatized w/ UHR, herself. But I sympathised with someone who lost her mother, who was locked away, who was deprived of a normal life, who was traumatised, and as if she does not deserve to live her own life. You know, I do not know if there is really anyone here going all about UPHOLDING THE INTEGRITY OF UHR, really after knowing the circumstances of her death. NOONE really made that statement after it was revealed that she was with SJ while marriage was ongoing. Noone is actually trying to make you sympathise with her.

The only thing that is messed up is how Anna was treated. Again, ANNA WAS TREATED AS IF SHE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LIVE HER OWN LIFE. ANNA WAS TREATED LIKE A PUNCHING BAG YJ CAN PLAY AROUND HURTING HER MENTALLY, TWISTING HER BRAIN FOR WHAT? FOR HER TO SUFFER?

MY GOSH! YJ HAS MANY THINGS IN THE WORLD BUT SHE  STILL JUST DOES THAT TO SOMEONE WHO ALMOST HAS NOTHING. SHE IS SELFISH. SHE IS GREEDY. SHE HAS NOT HAD ENOUGH. SHE IS NOT SATISFIED. SHE WANTS TO CONQUER THE WORLD. SHE WANTS TO HAVE EVERYTHING.

And yet, with having all these power and resources, she chooses to play dirty. She chooses to join politics because she wants more. She chooses to be ambitious. And she chooses to kill just to achieve her goals, just for her to have everything. She has an option to live a normal life. She has an option to let go of SJ and find a man who is worthy of her love. But that will not be enough for her, she wants everything so she did not let go of him.

YJ HAS HAD MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO CHOOSE HOW TO LIVE HER LIFE. BUT HOW ABOUT ANNA? NADA.

For me, YJ is a BULLY to Anna.  And if you sympathised more with the bully, then go ahead. It's fine really. But for me, A BIG NO. 

Just now, nona88 said:

i think you got something wrong her right??? 

they did really lie about UHM , she was in affair with  a marriage man yes but she didnt do the things they said she did 

I think i very clearly said that I am judging UHM for having an affair with a married man! 

Ruining a marriage is wrong.. and I refuse to accept that giving sexual pleasures or emotional pleasures of a family to a man who is legally someone elses husband is a moral thing to do or deserving of being labeled as a Wonderful Angelic woman!

Just now, nona88 said:

she make her look like  a low women who even use her daughter against SJ and that wasn't true , 

they did say many wrong and dirty things about here  to make YJ look a victim and hero that why my friends here asked you if you watched it with translate ( me asking if you watching all the scenes) 

That's why I said, I can't blame YJ even if I want to

I know everything else BUT the fact that UHM consciously had an affair with YJ's husband s a lie. But so what? All of this because she literally broke their home! ( and I am not saying that UHM lusted after Anna's father because YJ says that.. but because we have seen it in Anna's flashbacks that that woman really had no qualms in ruining YJ's life.. so why should YJ extend ANY SYMPATHY to her?)

Just now, nona88 said:

it not that ANNA and everyone trying to make UHM a victim is that YJ trying to act as victim - they did really unfair said things not right about her not just say the true that SJ was in affair with her , they make her the monster while making SJ and YJ victims 

The moment UHM decided to have that fling she became a immoral monster!!! who has no respect for rules of society, much less respect for human emotions. But she is a selfish woman who just wants her way. Now she wants daddy for her daughter and a man for herself so comes running back! Did she seek YJ's permission to share her husband? Did she seek permission on having two wives physically?

And for the same reaosn, I have zero respect for Anna's father as well.. he deserves all the humiliation he gets from YJ. In fact why should YJ act as the candy girl and let these two conniving people have their way ( that would be very sweet.. use YJ for money and make love and build a family separately.. all in their favour).. somebody needs to make them pay for their infidelity

why blaming the women , when she has a husband who cheat on her with so many other women , cause he truly love UHM so she need to not just die but to run her name after all this years 

I am not blaming only the women.. UHM and dad.. both equal.. no sympathies for either one. And i have made extremely clear, that killing is a separate matter.. Anna must find the killer and bring justice to the victim.. even if killer is YJ... but THAT does not make UHM a good woman

JH was angry too ,not just for ANNA cause they act so low and make use of death women for their plan 

lol..JH is in love.. obviously he wouldn't want Anna to be hurt. And biggest deviation in his character is the fact that the first time he actually took pity on her was because he thought hubby was cheating on her.  Think back to initial episodes. JH is not a neutral observer right now.

my friend-  YJ killing people around and we trying to understand her past pain and not say it all her fault since she lived with all this crazy people but in the same time you here saying that UHM should get killed in YJ hands or any other hands when all she did she was in love and did run someone family so what that make YJ the pure evil who kill just cause someone in her road ???and what that make SJ ?

my friend - i think you have missed the whole point of what I said and either have read too much between the lines or misinterpreted most of the things. YJ taking revenge by maligning UHM's name - Correct. YJ killing UHM - needs to be punished. Hope that makes it clear for you.

dear no one saying that UHM was innocent and didnt make any wrong by being with marriage man , but she loved him before he was marriage she back from the US with broken heart and daughter and wanted to make the girl see her reall father , if SJ wasnt a dirty person he could accept his daughter without  start affair with UHM , and she really was angry and want to run his life cause he was telling her lies and wasn't going to leave with them but in the end UHM didnt do that cause she was in love with SJ and wanted to protect her daughter too 

Umm.. if it were ONLY that , that she wanted dad and daughter to spend time, I would have nothing against her. BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE. So no sympathies. And anyway , in all of this you have to consider and respect other family too.. you can't be doing things behind the back. Its wrong on so many levels.

so at some point UHM and YJ was victims for believing in SJ love they both lose somethings important to be with him but in the end one ended they did wrong , the quiestion is if that make UHM should called dirty women and should get killed ??? f 

For me UHM loses any consideration for being a victim of anyone! She is a dirty woman. Killer should be punished.

1 minute ago, meh2222 said:

Ahhh. So it's okay to kill someone because she cheated. Okay. Fine then.

Either my english is bad... or you guys are reading too much into it:)

I will repeat myself again 

UHM= immoral woman

Dad- immoral man

YJ trying to ruin both - i can understand (i will not blame her for that)

YJ hating anna  - won't blame her

YJ mudslinging both mom and dad - won't blame her ( different people would handle this differently, but if YJ chose to handle it this way.. I am not going to judge her on that)

YJ killing UHM = killer must get punished

UHM a good woman because she got murdered? - NO

Anna trying to portray holier than thou image of her mother- LOL.. she can keep trying and proving world is a shallow place where ethics have no value

Anna finding killer and brining them to court - Kudos! She must

1 minute ago, meh2222 said:

So that would mean, it's okay for the cheater's child to suffer and to be locked away and to be treated like that because she was UHR's child. So Anna therefore should not care at all that her mother was killed because her mother was a cheater. What hypocrisy are you talking about? Anna was almost completely clueless about what happened about her mother's death. It is natural for a daughter to cry over her mother's death. And look... Anna was not crying and all about making her mother as a victim. What happened was that she was made to believe that she killed her "own" mother. Anna was mentally and emotionally distraught since she was child and left untreated. She was locked away for freak's sake. What do you think that "locking away" would mean to a young child? Is that seriously okay? That you can just pounce on an innocent child after killing her cheating mother. Is that okay to just mentally torture a young and innocent child just because her mother is a cheater? 

For locking up, she should be asking that to her father more than YJ. And for rest of your queries, please read answer above.

I do NOT symphatized w/ UHR, herself. But I sympathised with someone who lost her mother, who was locked away, who was deprived of a normal life, who was traumatised, and as if she does not deserve to live her own life. You know, I do not know if there is really anyone here going all about UPHOLDING THE INTEGRITY OF UHR, really after knowing the circumstances of her death. NOONE really made that statement after it was revealed that she was with SJ while marriage was ongoing. Noone is actually trying to make you sympathise with her.

YJ owes Anna nothing. The one with responsibilities her should have been the dad. Example - hypthetically speaking, you are a sister of a terrorist who killed a man's family brutually without any qualms. The man realizes that the brother dotes on his sister and nothing would break the terrorist as much as kidnapping the sister would. So he kidnaps the sister.

Now, what I am saying is.. that i understand why the man acted that way. And I am not going to judge him on right or wrong because we are told for sure that the terrorist was wrong! And sister is collateral damage in all of this. It is brother's duty to save the sister. ( if sister's hurt is important than that man who lost his family's hurt is important too)

The only thing that is messed up is how Anna was treated. Again, ANNA WAS TREATED AS IF SHE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LIVE HER OWN LIFE. ANNA WAS TREATED LIKE A PUNCHING BAG YJ CAN PLAY AROUND HURTING HER MENTALLY, TWISTING HER BRAIN FOR WHAT? FOR HER TO SUFFER?

and i don't judge YJ on that. Person responsible for that is her dad. He should have saved her. If your own father is ready to throw you away then that's just fate. Could YJ handle it another way? I am sure there are alternatives. Are their ways so that Anna is not hurt and only daddy and mommy are? Maybe I don't know and yes it would have been better to follow that alternative if it exists. BUT i am still not going to judge YJ on it.. because there is no justification for it.. she lost her own family in marrying this man, wealth, love everything..no kids and what not.. 

MY GOSH! YJ HAS MANY THINGS IN THE WORLD BUT SHE  STILL JUST DOES THAT TO SOMEONE WHO ALMOST HAS NOTHING. SHE IS SELFISH. SHE IS GREEDY. SHE HAS NOT HAD ENOUGH. SHE IS NOT SATISFIED. SHE WANTS TO CONQUER THE WORLD. SHE WANTS TO HAVE EVERYTHING.

um. what is it that YJ has? No family, no friend no body..zilch.. a life where she has been made a fool of, embarrased to the core and made to drift away from her loved one! LOL.. she is far from greedy.. 

The thing is, unlike other dramas she refuses to be a candy girl and give her blessings to mom and dad. And she refuses to walk away without punishing them for runing her life. So, if she chose to punish them.. that's her way of doing things. If she killed UHM then whoever loves UHM MUST make YJ pay for that. But from defamation angle, I do not support anyone trying to paint UHM a victim.

And yet, with having all these power and resources, she chooses to play dirty. She chooses to join politics because she wants more. She chooses to be ambitious. And she chooses to kill just to achieve her goals, just for her to have everything. She has an option to live a normal life. She has an option to let go of SJ and find a man who is worthy of her love. But that will not be enough for her, she wants everything so she did not not let go of him.

Umm.. what should she be doing? Lock herself in a room and cry everyday till she dies? 

BTW are you saying we should not have politicians and public administrative bodies? People running for election are not required in this scoiety? I don't think so.. atleast my country needs a governing body to run itself. And politics is not run by fate/destiny/nature. It also needs human labour...so people have to fulfill those vacancies and do the job

YJ HAS MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO CHOOSE HOW TO LIVE HER LIFE. BUT HOW ABOUT ANNA? NADA.

Really? What is wrong with Anna? Anna has ample opportunities to live her life the way she wants. If she wants to find a killer, then she should whatever it takes. If she wants to pursure her own ambitions she can. ANNA is least controlled right now. If ISIS exists, then fight it.. you can't keep whining like a baby right.. and you certainly can't expect ISIS to support you and tell you that they will help you execute them ... so if Anna wants revenge on YJ for killing UHM.. she should. BUT if she hates YJ for mudslining UHM.. i will show her my middle finger

For me, YJ is a BULLY to Anna.  And if you sympathised more with the bully, then go ahead. It's fine really. But for me. A BIG NO. 

I think you have a tendency to victimize the feeble looking candy heroines. Fine with me. Because a cheating woman will always be an immoral woman for me... and just because her daughter thinks that mommy was an angel she may..but I won't

what a debate. not saying that CYJ is innocent, but I understand why did she turn up evil witch the way she is now. its a defense mechanism after being used and deceive by the one she love. she abondoned her family for assembly jang only to find oout that he did not love her and is using her. That is why i cannot wait to know how she will get her revenge after assemblyman jang become president. That is why i cannot hate her with alll the evil thing she had done, eventhough she kills anna's mother. i really hated assemblyman jang in this drama. he is the culprit for everything. (if i was CYJ i would just walk out and leave and start a new life somewhere, come on we all know she has the brain and can be independant even without her family wealth)

I must say song yoon ah is an excellent actress,she manage to get us to despise and pity her at the same time. I mean if after all the happy ending in the end and she suffers by herself for all the bad things she did i will still pity her. because if only she did not meet with assemblyman jang, maybe she will have a happy ending as a chairperson happily married and does not have to meet with assemblyman jang, um hye rin and anna. this is what my opinion and it does not matter anyway. don't take it seriously. we all have our own opinion cause the world will be a dull place if everyone of us thinks the same way. just enjoy the show.

I thought ep 13 would be a disappointment but I was gripped by the twists and new discoveries.  I think JH knows what kind of person YJ is. I can't help but remember what he said when he first met her--that people like you have forgotten.... He clearly knows how much she values him and is using that too. So he appears to be playing to her game. I'm wondering if he even deleted the email or maybe there was no email in the first place but just a mind game all along that he used to hook YJ. 

I'm saying this because he did not ask Mirror about her or Anna's mom. Noticed his smirk when Chief Joo appeared at the hospital? He knew the YJ would learn of his plan through Mirror. So he never used Mirror to find out about YJ's true motives but instead, planted a secret recorder in the hospital.

He will take down PKS but I so want to know how he will handle YJ. I speculate that SJ will be president and that's how JH will get his identity back and it will be a happy ending for our OTP. :lol:

@enigmatic_zephy

okay dear i am going to stop talking about this after this post , we not getting any connection of what we saying here

i am saying that it was wrong to lies about UHM and make her monster while making YJ and SJ a victims who were their life running from a witch women 

i am saying that JH and ANNA feel angry and sad cause they did lies about UHM and didn't just tell the true 

you keep saying that UHM lose her right as victim the moment she decide to be with a marriage man but in the same you cant get angry with YJ even if you want to !!!!!! what right is left here for anybody 

i keep trying to get you the information that even when UHM said in angry she will run SJ life she didn't in the end ( it was SJ who said that)

i am trying to say that no one was going to be angry here if they say the true that UHM and SJ had a child before SJ married YJ and then when UHM back UHM was in affair with SJ - but no they said she back and use his daughter to force him to be with her and leave his family and his wife and when he didnt do that she killed herself

so stop with that no one seeing that he can have two wife or can look at his affair with UHM as pure love and that UHM and SJ didnt do anything wrong - but the writer and we here was  trying to let you see that they did lie and make her monster and that make her a victim even in death , no human should accept making wrong to person if he  alive or death ust cause he make mistake , they should tell the true so you cant forget UHM about her affair but cant hate YJ for running a women name and saying lies about her and even known her daughter watching all that - being sensitive to some issues is okay ( i was sensitive to child abused from the start) but you shouldn't be unsensitive to other issues too and say it okay they should have that ( i hated YJ so much but i write so many posts understand her view too ) 

i know that you saying that YJ should get punishment for killing UHM if she did , but that not the problem here , the problem that you said it okay what they did to UHM name even when we know that was 90% lies and 10% true and that i cant accept 

sorry dear trust me i am not angry or trying to prove anything as i said i will not talk about it again so forgave me i am not going to keep talking again and again when we missing the mean point what the problem here

no hard feeling but i am being fair here , as much i hated YJ i understand her pain from loving the wrong man and every other pain she had - i said i wasn't going to forgave anyone who hurt her in the past from her father to SJ but in the same time i am not going to Justice her doing nor i am going to deny her pain , and it the same for UHM she a women too and a victim too and i am not going to  Justice her doing or going to deny her pain and sure never forgave someone hurting her 

and if i just forget about ANNA FOR MOMENT ( EVEN WHEN I AGREE with what @meh2222 said about ANNA pain too ) but if i am going to just think about YJ and UHM i am angry more about what YJ did to the death UHM name ( unfair and not true again) more then caring about the fact that she killed her or not - as women before human if i am going to understand YJ feeling for the affair i am going to understand more UHM feeling now ,YJ as women how could she use that way !! she had many choice and power but she choice to use  death women for her plan she know that UHM wasn't pure monster but she step on the women while she was a life and death to get what she want and she can call herself a women after that )

sorry for the long post - as i said no hard feeling i am not angry from you i am talking about the characters and that the last time i am going to be part of this talks- and sure i respect all your thoughts and feeling 

15 minutes ago, nona88 said:

@enigmatic_zephy

okay dear i am going to stop talking about this after this post , we not getting any coonection of what we saying here

i am saying that it was wrong to lies about UHM and make her monster while making YJ and SJ a victims who were thier life running from a watch women 

i am saying that JH and ANNA feel angry and sad cause they did lies about UHM and didnt just tell the true 

I support you in saying SJ has no right to spew lies and JH and Anna should be angry with him. SJ is no Victim. BUT if YJ wants to defame UHM, i am not judging her. I don't hold her responsible. She is responsible only of murder if she did it and must be punished for the same. 

you keep saying that UHM lose her right as victim the moment she decide to be with a marriage man but in the same you cant get angry with YJ even if you want to !!!!!! what right is left here for anybody 

i keep trying to get you the information that even when UHM said in angry she will run SJ life she didnt in the end ( it was SJ who said that)

i am trying to say that no one was going to be angry here if they say the true that UHM and SJ had a child before SJ married YJ and then when UHM back UHM was in affair with SJ - but no they said she back and use his daughter to force him to be with her and leave his family and his wife and when he didnt do that she killed herself

Correction - THEY didn't say that. SJ said that. He is the one who always chooses to act that way - letting anna get locked up, defaming uhm etc. SJ has NO RIGHT to do anyof that. 

YJ on the other hand owes nobody anything so she will obviously worry about herself and focus on what she wants. She wants president's seat and if they said what you want them to say, Sj may lose seat which YJ doesn't want. So YJ is doing what she needs to do. Politics is that by definition and it being able to be a conniving person is part and parcel of it.

BUT SJ always had and has a choice. HE does not have to go through with this... and i don't fall for his lies that he needs power to save Anna.. NOPE..

so stop with that no one seeing that he can have two wife or can look at his affair with UHM as pure love and that UHM and SJ didnt do anything wrong - but the writer and we here was  trying to let you see that they did lie and make her monster and that make her a victim even in death , no human should accept making wrong to person if he  alive or death ust cause he make mistake , they should tell the true so you cant forget UHM about her affair but cant hate YJ for running a women name and saying lies about her and even known her daughter watching all that - being sensitive to some issues is okay ( i was sensitive to child abused from the start) but you shouldn't be unsensitive to other issues too and say it okay they should have that ( i hated YJ so much but i write so many posts understand her view too ) 

i know that you saying that YJ should get punishment for killing UHM if she did , but that not the problem here , the problem that you said it okay what they did to UHM name even when we know that was 90% lies and 10% true and that i cant accept 

sorry dear trust me i am not angry or trying to prove anything as i said i will not talk about it again so forgave me i am not going to keep talking again and again when we missing the mean point what the problem here

no hard feeling but i am being fear her , as much i hated YJ i understand her pain from loving the wrong man and every other pain she had - i said i wasn't going to forgave anyone who hurt her in the past from her father to SJ but in the same time i am not going to Justice her doing nor i am going to deny her pain , and it the same for UHM she a women too and a victim too and i am not going to  Justice her doing or going to deny her pain and sure never forgave someone hurting her 

and if i just forget about ANNA FOR MOMENT ( EVEN WHEN I AGREE with what @meh2222 said about ANNA pain too ) but if i am going to just think about YJ and UHM i am angry more about what YJ did to the death UHM name ( unfair and not true again) more then caring about the fact that she killed her or not - as women before human if i am going to understand YJ feeling for the affair i am going to understand more UHM feeling now ,YJ as women how could she use that way !! she had many choice and power but she choice to use  death women for her plan she know that UHM wasn't pure monster but she step on the women while she was a life and death to get what she want and she can call herself a women after that )

sorry for the long post - as i said no hard feeling i am not angry from you i am talking about the characters and that the last time i am going to be part of this talks- and sure i respect all your thoughts and feeling 

I am sorry, I can't agree with you. Because I don't get your reasons for why YJ should be a saint to those who hurt her bad? Why? Why should she be responsible if UHM's ghost is getting hurt because of lies?

Its not that nobody lies in this world. And here YJ has a very good reason to support the lies. AGAIN, YJ has never technically maligned UHM name.. SJ did... and I don't buy that he has no other options..( its very easy to blame the woman for everything.. which is what you are doing..)

Now I will also add, if tomorrow Anna decides to take revenge on YJ in the most brutal way for killing UHM, or for lcoking her up...  I will not judge Anna. I am not saying whether it is right or wrong.. whatever she does.. I will not judge Anna. BUT if Anna plans to take revenge saying you defamed my mother.. then i dont agree with her. She is not able to take YJ's deceit when its out in the open adn YJ is not even her relative... then she should also understand how YJ wud have felt when her mother and father betrayed her behind her back

@enigmatic_zephy

Spoiler

For locking up, she should be asking that to her father more than YJ. And for rest of your queries, please read answer above.

Did you watch the drama? YJ locked her up to control SJ.

YJ owes Anna nothing. The one with responsibilities her should have been the dad. Example - hypthetically speaking, you are a sister of a terrorist who killed a man's family brutually without any qualms. The man realizes that the brother dotes on his sister and nothing would break the terrorist as much as kidnapping the sister would. So he kidnaps the sister.

Oh really. YJ owes Anna nothing. Right. But YJ does not have the right to control Annas life. YJ does not have the right to control ANYONEs life.

Now, what I am saying is.. that i understand why the man acted that way. And I am not going to judge him on right or wrong because we are told for sure that the terrorist was wrong! And sister is collateral damage in all of this. It is brother's duty to save the sister. ( if sister's hurt is important than that man who lost his family's hurt is important too)

Huh? Dude/Girl, everyone has the duty NOT to hurt an INNOCENT person. IMO, that is how someone is supposed to live. And I did not mention that the father has no responsibility or cannot take the blame for what has happened to Anna. I despise the father too.

and i don't judge YJ on that. Person responsible for that is her dad. He should have saved her. If your own father is ready to throw you away then that's just fate. Could YJ handle it another way? I am sure there are alternatives. Are their ways so that Anna is not hurt and only daddy and mommy are? Maybe I don't know and yes it would have been better to follow that alternative if it exists. BUT i am still not going to judge YJ on it.. because there is no justification for it.. she lost her own family in marrying this man, wealth, love everything..no kids and what not.. 

Huh? Are you seriously watching the drama? Yes her father is responsible to her daughter. I did NOT say that her father is blameless. But YJ cannot just be allowed to do anything to Anna just because she was hurt by her mother. Because Anna had nothing to do with the cheating AND in NO CAPACITY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. 

um. what is it that YJ has? No family, no friend no body..zilch.. a life where she has been made a fool of, embarrased to the core and made to drift away from her loved one! LOL.. she is far from greedy.. 

Huh? Again. Huh? But she can choose to live her life. She can choose to just be satisfied with what she has and be charitable and be a good person. She can choose to let go SJ and find a suitable man for her. In comparison to Anna who was locked away and had no choice but to always run away. 

Did you honestly watch the drama? 

The thing is, unlike other dramas she refuses to be a candy girl and give her blessings to mom and dad. And she refuses to walk away without punishing them for runing her life. So, if she chose to punish them.. that's her way of doing things. If she killed UHM then whoever loves UHM MUST make YJ pay for that. But from defamation angle, I do not support anyone trying to paint UHM a victim.

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. We have just different morals I guess. I CANNOT STAND INNOCENT PEOPLE TO JUST GET RUINED just because of their relationship with someone who has hurt me to the core. That is just NO to me. 

Umm.. what should she be doing? Lock herself in a room and cry everyday till she dies? 

BTW are you saying we should not have politicians and public administrative bodies? People running for election are not required in this scoiety? I don't think so.. atleast my country needs a governing body to run itself. And politics is not run by fate/destiny/nature. It also needs human labour...so people have to fulfill those vacancies and do the job

NO. I did not say this. It’s just that is how the politics is portrayed in the drama. When I said she chooses to join politics, I said that in the context of THE K2.

Really? What is wrong with Anna? Anna has ample opportunities to live her life the way she wants. If she wants to find a killer, then she should whatever it takes. If she wants to pursure her own ambitions she can. ANNA is least controlled right now. If ISIS exists, then fight it.. you can't keep whining like a baby right.. and you certainly can't expect ISIS to support you and tell you that they will help you execute them ... so if Anna wants revenge on YJ for killing UHM.. she should. BUT if she hates YJ for mudslining UHM.. i will show her my middle finger

Huh? Again. Did you really watch the show? :( Anna has no opportunity to live her life. She keeps on running away but she is always caught by YJ’s guards. Again YJ’s JSS forces. She has no access to anything but only the things she is allowed to by YJ.

I think you have a tendency to victimize the feeble looking candy heroines. Fine with me. Because a cheating woman will always be an immoral woman for me... and just because her daughter thinks that mommy was an angel she may..but I won’t

NO. It’s SIMPLE LOGIC, my friend. I DID NOT SAY THAT UHR IS AN ANGEL. I NEVER DID. 

3 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

I can't fault YJ even if I want to..

Anna's mother deserves all sort of humiliation and better still at hands of her father.

Sorry, but you can't ruin a married life.. just because you lust after some man!

And I have no sympathy for Anna if she goes on harping that mommy was an angel. Accept that your mother was a horrible woman and then continue your work on finding the killer...

If you were in Anna's shoes will you accept when your late mom's image tainted like that in public? N can you accept that the woman who killed is right just bcoz your mom had an affair with her husband? She may be wrong loving a marrried man but did she deserved to be kill? 

YJ is a monter, that's clear. 

okay everyone i cant shoot TVN now right since she keep us waiting without any sweet candy we here every weeks talking and talking about who is in fault and who isnt - okay we still have 3 ep's and i dont think this talking going to end even when the drama herself ending and that make us know how good the writer , PD and the actors was to make us so connection to some characters - i mean no characters here is getting  hated without understanding - okay maybe just PARK he dont get any love here but in the same time even when he so evil we dong have the time to even talk about him ( poor him no understanding and even no care like he not even here:joy::joy: )

okay i hope we get new BTS soon to bring the fun here 

p.s. i really wanted the BTS of the ( take it off scene ) that was going :joy: i hope TVN post that if not i really thinking that TVN like to run the fun mood 

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

i cant take her anymore she was acting like she making deal with ANNA and offer her or to stay beside her and SJ quietly or to go away and she will help her be anything she want but she was already planing to send her away , she act as she will hurt the people around her if she didn't back off of her revenge but actually was already order to get ride of them after sending ANNA away ( so wasnt offering anything , she again was making her own wining and act as it the fault of the other  ,)

@nona88  I can't wait for the public to find out just how phony she really is and she played them like a fiddle by making herself seem to be the victim.. Yj also got a shock to when she thought mirror would reveal that JH was asking about her Sj and Annas mom well now she don't know what to make of his decision not to question her action when JH already knows she did it because she wasted no time in trying to kil him so he wouldn't reveal SJS infidelity affairs.. I think SJS having all these affairs just so he could be found out and being brand as unfit to be president.. YJ do plan to kill Anna but if she can't she wants to keep her hidden in some wayward place never to be seen or heard of.. She still needs to lock Anna up to keep SjS and Jh under her control.. Now she wants to kill anyone and everyone that close to Anna or JH this women.. This women is sick with killing people and know no ends to it I think she would either get caught ordering a hit but I would like it as soon as she thinks she would be stepping in the first lady position handcuffs would be going on her..

2 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

Okay so let me get this straight, that doc is the President or Park's son? am i right? or wrong? But he is bad, he deals with weapons and thats why he actually recognize JH cause they may have cross paths in Iraq. And somehow JH wants to use that to destroy both Park and YJ? OKay i definitely need some explanation in this area.

He's the current president son..

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

i am not trying to say that SJ or YJ father is a good men or father no , they the worst but the problem is with YJ too she living in the victim role , she cant see the love she had from her father and sec and song and so many people she always living in fear that they going to hurt her so at the first move they do that she forget everything and gave herself the right to make everyone suffer - she was victim as  child didn't live normal family love but after that she was the one who did do everything that ended her here now, she still cant even understand other pain and reasons ( she can trick JH , making plan to hurt ANNA and send her away again while known that the the things he want the most is to protect her and she calling herself as trustfully person that will never betray first , i think we going to see her acting as victim again when JH raise against her letting herself believe that she was betrayed again even when she didnt do anything wrong )

i think that too , JH ask ANNA to face her father this time cause he want her to finally face his really face and make her heart of what she wanted , he wanted her to be freely from her guilty and love tower that jerk father but in the end he need to join hand with someone for his plan to work and he need dirty politic who can use that , i think JH even thinking that SJ may go against him again but he gave him a chance so he wouldn't hurt or run ANNA father life 

@nona88 Yj is no victim, She uses that as and excuse she's old enough to have moved on she still pouting and taking out on people because she didn't come first in daddys life.. But she pulled up her big girl britches enough to manipulate all around her trying to get everyone to bow down to her and now she wants to use Anna again to keep JH next to her.. I don't call that a victims role when she's delibrately forcing Anna into the dark just because she can't stand the fact of SJS the man as she say gave up all to be with have a child with another woman..I guess you can call it karma she don't have kids with SJS if she did Anna would be snow white and she would be the evil step mother with wicked brothers or sisters..Good thing Jh caught onto her plans to send Anna away without him knowing.. I just hate Anna is to gulliable and these people will exploit her to the very end.. But in the end SJS will stab JH in the back again but JH will test SJS true color this getting the info for him to use against the former President and Congressman Park is his test just to see how much Anna means to him.. Jh is not only going to take the congressman down but JB group Sjs and Yj so Anna can truly live freely.. I would like it if he and Anna took over JB group and JSS atleast shut both companies down right along with Congressman Park company.. One thing for sure JH isn't going to let him and Anna live lifes on the run looking over there shoulder he's got to pull the tree up from the roots (The Current President Is The One Dealing The Fire Arms ) and that will kill off all the branches..         

33 minutes ago, nona88 said:

@nona88  I have to agree with @tessieroo  Yj didn't have to go through such lengths she could have just walk away and found someone who would love her my thoery is that SJs was leaving YJ to go be with the women he loved and his child Yj couldn't have that though she still loved Sjs and being that she gave up everything to be with him she decides to kill the one person he loved and dangle Anna in front of his face to be her puppet.. YJ really killed Annas mother but as she said there is no room for Annas mom in Sjs life because of her love for Sjs it can't have multiple people involved and that also includes Anna.. Do this seems like a person thats a victim..

I agree with both @meh2222 and @kaoriharang , tho YJ grew up without love but that is not a ticket for her to play dirty and being evil to anybody she please. Anna is total innocent here. The one that had an affair is her mom, so why must she paid for something she did not do. N stop please syop making YJ a victim here. She is not a victim at all! She has a choice to lead her life a better way with all the power she has but she still sticks to ruining ppl. If she reallyvraised Anna like her own, i think SJ will at least respect her n eventually can love her. But what she did, locked Anna n make herself getting hate from SJ. YJ love to play victim n blame for his dad infedelity etc but she herself does nothing to get respect or love herself. Blame yourself CYJ

4 minutes ago, meh2222 said:

@enigmatic_zephy

Hide contents

Did you watch the drama? YJ locked her up to control SJ.

Yes  I watched the drama. And SJ should have been smart to think of a way to negotiate with her to provide Anna a better life. 

Oh really. YJ owes Anna nothing. Right. But YJ does not have the right to control Annas life. YJ does not have the right to control ANYONEs life.

Uhmm.. why not??? What right did mommy have to ruin her life.. what right daddy has to use and throw her.. . Anna is a lever for YJ which she uses.. I don't get it why you guys want YJ to play saint and be responsible for Anna when people who should be responsible are not??? If Anna wants to fight YJ for injustices laid on herself (be it her misery or mom murder).. she should.. but if she is fighting for a mother whose name has been dragged into a scandal.. then a big rofl..

Huh? Dude/Girl, everyone has the duty NOT to hurt an INNOCENT person. IMO, that is how someone is supposed to live. And I did not mention that the father has no responsibility or cannot take the blame for what has happened to Anna. I despised the father too.

Dude/Girl... fine then bring justice for YJ first... punish UHM and SJ and then we should talk about it.. BTW.. how did she hurt anna.. hasn't even slapped anna.. its Sj's failure to not be able to negotiate better terms with her... Anna could have a perfectly free life if SJ wanted.. 

Huh? Are you seriously watching the drama? Yes her father is responsible to her daughter. I did NOT say that her father is blameless. But YJ cannot just be allowed to do anything to Anna just because she was hurt by her mother. Because Anna had nothing to do with the cheating AND in NO CAPACITY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. 

Huh: Can you move beyond your narcissistic approach of considering yourself the almighty? You are driven by emotions and refuse to see the underlying dynamics. YJ wants Anna only to control SJ and win the president's seat with her... I  won't blame a woman to not wanting to keep an illegitimate child of her man with another woman near her and love her as her own daughter ( not everyone can.. imagine hypothetically - i am not trying to get personal only giving you example - if your father has a mistress and a child with her.. and she comes over to start living with you and you can see your mother suffering every day because of that.. how would you feel - some people may be able to accept it some not.. and its fine either ways)

The biggest blunder is.. in you saying NO CAPACITY TO DO SOMETHIN.. WHY? just because SJ says that? A man who knows that YJ loved him and even today at times manipulates her into going emotionally week even by a touch. If YJ had options to react differently then SJ did too...

Calm yourself down and think rationally .. what did YJ do to Anna? Anna has resentment towards YJ because Anna always believed her dad wanted her.. and YJ was a barrier.. but that is not the truth. Dad never made efforts to get to her. What was stopping SJ to play more smartly with YJ.. why could he not ask her to give XYZ kind of a life to Anna and negotiate on that.. You guys are not saying it but diverting all your hate towards YJ without even analyzing SJ's role in all of this..

Huh? Again. Huh? But she can choose to live her life. She can choose to just be satisfied with what she has and be charitable and be a good person. She can choose to let go SJ and find a suitable man for her. In comparison to Anna who was locked away and had no choice but to always run away. 

Did you honestly watch the drama? 

I think I watched the drama cooly.. but are you sure you watched it when you were not emotionally overwhelmed? If YJ can choose then Anna can choose. Be the nice girl.. forgive them all.. go away .. secret is out.. go and settle down somewhere else. WHY MUST YOUR VIEW BE THE RIGHT ONE? Are you god.. ? Yj has her emotions and she chose this alternative.. how can you judge her.. you  want to be the moral police just because YJ refuses to take revenge on people who hurt her? Anna is collateral damage... she is caught up in the wrong web.. for no fault of hers..i agree.. but then she needs to save herself..  just pointing fingers to another person who herself is victim of circumstances is fine.

If tomorrow Anna were to lock up YJ's daugther ( if there was one) to take revenge on YJ for mudering her mother and let's say propose that she must admit to her crime.. I won't judge Anna..

The world is not black and white and feelings need closure.. they can't be just put away on the backburner... so life can get messy as it is right now fo rboth of them.... Anna is paying for her mom-dad's mistakes. .. and its her bad luck that she was born to them.. so if she abuses YJ for doing wrong to her, Anna will be right.. bt not for the mother.

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. We have just different morals I guess. I CANNOT STAND INNOCENT PEOPLE TO JUST GET RUINED just because of their relationship with someone who has hurt me to the core. That is just NO to me. 
I guess we do.. I don't go lookig for scapegoats .. and would rather prefer to call out on real culprits.. 

NO. I did not say this. It’s just that is how the politics is portrayed in the drama. When I said she chooses to join politics, I said that in the context of THE K2

So why does she want to join politics? The series has given no clear list of her objectives.. that is her career/life choice.. its is juvenile on your part to associate everything with greed....

Huh? Again. Did you really watch the show? :( Anna has no opportunity to live her life. She keeps on running away but she is always caught by YJ’s guards. Again YJ’s JSS forces. She has no access to anything but only the things she is allowed to by YJ.

Again, why do you not see that SJ has a bigger role here??? Why did Anna have to run, whom was she running towards? Who could have given her psychological support? Who affects YJ emotionally? Why could this not be negotiated when everything else could?? Truth is.. SJ has not done a thing.. and bascially made it so that YJ has to resort to such measures.. Plus he really doesn't care I think.

I think you have a tendency to victimize the feeble looking candy heroines. Fine with me. Because a cheating woman will always be an immoral woman for me... and just because her daughter thinks that mommy was an angel she may..but I won’t

NO. It’s SIMPLE LOGIC, my friend. I DID NOT SAY THAT UHR IS AN ANGEL. I NEVER DID. 

Good then! And neither have I said that YJ did right in all of this. All I have said is that I won't judge her.. because its unwarranted to expect only one course of action in this case and leaving the real culprits scottfree.

nightangle throws away crows eggs and places its own in the nest (because this particular variety is consider to do this out of laziness).. only when eggs hatch does the crow realize that the eggs were switched. THAT's nature. So if crow decides to kill the babies.. i can't blame the crow.. i can only understand it.. crow may choose to not do that.. but that's that.. either way.. you can't judge the crow who has lost her babies .. 

Archived