[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

I actually feel sorry for YJ.  I'm sure she was good at the beginning. Fell in love with her 'husband', since she was cooking for him etc... then found out that he cheated and has a kid and doesn't love her at all. 

I can still see some good in her, so hopefully she will make the right decision in the end. She's a great actress though!

Anna needs to be more smarter, otherwise she's going to put JH in a bad position and in danger! JH is great as a soldier but he can't do everything!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ashvaugn said:

I respect your inputs, but it is a matter of personal preference , I am one of the people who enjoyed Secret love affair by Yoo Ah In and Kim Hae Ee, so I would not mind seeing JCW and SYA as leads.. For one, this two looks good on screen, and their acting is always in sync, so It would be a waste for me if this will be the last drama I will be seeing these two.  Anyhow, I will be enjoying the last 4 episodes of this drama, more than anything, I salute all the actors, they are doing a tremendous job on their roles. 

oww.. yup.. its a matter of personal preference.. and indeed I wasn't watch secret love affair.. and never will watch such as infidelity drama.. never ever.. 

its just my own mind set.. if you agreed with such as drama and approved it as humanity sense.. so you must prepare to be treat and being like that too..

cuz I am not.. I am disapproved all that kind of relationship.. ( I am talking about other drama too) kkkkk..

@ashvaugn don't be offense dear.. its just my tenet of life in this world :).. cuz I love your opini about the whole plot of this drama..:wub:

Annyeong K2 agents chingu deul :wub:

:w00t::D:lol: As expected the discussion here also get heated just like K2 fight scenes. Chill and relax my chingu deul, this is only a drama and let's enjoy it. We have two more weeks then there's no K2, we can't watch Ji Chang Wook YoonA and Song Yoon Ah on screen every week.

I have to admit sometimes I felt depressed coming in here to read the posts. But then without the posts from everyone, this thread would be so quiet. So please carry on with your debates and arguments :sweatingbullets::P

Anyway on a lighter topic, I noticed Ji Chang Wook really like to stare at Yoona during BTS. And he teased her a lot. There's a saying, when a guy likes to tease a girl, it's because he likes her 

Any chingu can share if JCW was like that with Park Min Young and Han Ji Won? Even though I like JCW but I was not a hardcore fan before. So I didn't followed his previous dramas' BTS. Please TAG me when any chingu reply to me.

K2 has made me obsessed with JCW now :). He's very good looking guy, sometimes he looks not Korean, he looks mix like an Eurasian.

Oh yes, one more before I sign off, besides JCW, I also noticed that the PD likes YoonA so much. He always looked and stared at her. He laughed at her acting as in enjoying especially when she squat down during the "Freeze and Go" scene. During the scene between Anna and SJ, while they were talking, PD also stared at YoonA,

25 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

:w00t::D:lol: As expected the discussion here also get heated just like K2 fight scenes. Chill and relax my chingu deul, this is only a drama and let's enjoy it. We have two more weeks then there's no K2, we can't watch Ji Chang Wook YoonA and Song Yoon Ah on screen every week.

I have to admit sometimes I felt depressed coming in here to read the posts. But then without the posts from everyone, this thread would be so quiet. So please carry on with your debates and arguments :sweatingbullets::P

Anyway on a lighter topic, I noticed Ji Chang Wook really like to stare at Yoona during BTS. And he teased her a lot. There's a saying, when a guy likes to tease a girl, it's because he likes her 

Any chingu can share if JCW was like that with Park Min Young and Han Ji Won? Even though I like JCW but I was not a hardcore fan before. So I didn't followed his previous dramas' BTS. Please TAG me when any chingu reply to me.

K2 has made me obsessed with JCW now :). He's very good looking guy, sometimes he looks not Korean, he looks mix like an Eurasian.

Oh yes, one more before I sign off, besides JCW, I also noticed that the PD likes YoonA so much. He always looked and stared at her. He laughed at her acting as in enjoying especially when she squat down during the "Freeze and Go" scene. During the scene between Anna and SJ, while they were talking, PD also stared at YoonA,

OKAAYYY... I am chill out hahahaha.. its drama indeed.. I just want to enjoy it as much as I can hehehehhe..

yuupp.. I notice that too.. PD indeed like yoona a lot.. as JCW mention in daum tvport session.. its makes JCW jealous of it hahahahaha..

I don't know JCW BTS in healer and EK.. but I watch him during presscon and interviewed on healer.. I thought JCW seems really quiet back then.. he wasn't talk a lot.. and almost not talk at all unless he's being asked.. its always PMY who described him here and there.. and he just always smiling toward PMY..

but I don't know either.. that I am not his hardcore fan... but in this drama presscon and interviewed. JCW always be the one who started the conversation or look even asked to Yoona first.. and even I don't know if that was because he's being told to do so or not..

but all man in the location of this drama really adore Yoona.. 

PS..

somehow we were just misinterpreted how SYA's delivered YJ's character then.. LOL..LOL :P

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

As we mention before Anna is mainly always dress in light colors, white, baby blue, pink and so forth. But YJ is dress in black and dark colors. It is to symbolise their opposite ends of the fight as well as the opposite of their character. I think JH need to protect and stop Anna from her revenge is a way of keeping her 'pure' so to speak. The moment she 'kill' YJ, she will transform and become no better than the person who killed her mother or destroyed her life.

Interestingly enough, in ep. 12 when Anna and JH had their conversation in the room, she was wearing a red sweater. First time where I thought she wore a darker/brighter color (aside from that pastel peach dress piece) than we have seen. Their conversation also of course was one of the first times where Anna started to question where Jeha stands in all of this. She wants to believe that he is on her side, (which of course he is) but doubt does creep when she's so believing of Samchon, who obviously is putting thoughts in her head and manipulating her. Whether intentional or not, I thought was a nice little touch on her character and another, perhaps, turning point of where Anna might be thinking/headed  ... 

29 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Girl, you ain't the only one who's shipping these two ... I've seen Healer, which I absolutely loved and thought his chemistry with PMY was so so good. I loved her with LMH in City Hunter and thought it couldn't be replicated, but damn, I was wrong. So from these two dramas at least, JCW has shown that he has this wonderful ability in making his leading lady(ladies) feel comfortable. I think one of his charms is that he can be a bubbly, adorkable guy, yet pull off these charismatic cool characters with such ease. He even incorporates these qualities in his characters which what makes Jeha and Park Bong-Soo/Healer so much fun and easy to root for. Other the hand, I'm a Sone, so needless to say I've been following Yoona's dramas from the beginning and I haven't seen chemistry like this with any of her other co stars before. That rooftop blanket scene? I'm just saying, it wasn't only Anna in that scene ... :). Of course, this is all just my little shipper heart rambling, but it's quite hard to not notice just how well JCW and Yoona compliment one another ... 

I'm not surprised at how much Yoona is well liked by the PD ... everyone seems to have that reaction who have worked with her. From co-stars, writers, PD's, all have just wonderful things to say about her ... 

So much debating going on after this past week .. I'll join in on the fun a  little bit after I gather my thoughts ... :wub:

After episode 12, this thread moving faster. I agree with the PD, I think YJ character is not easy to fall in love. She has cold hearted, she is steeped. I'm really dissapointed with SJ character. He never did anything, at least to save Anna. For JH, I think he is smart indeed. Maybe he has another planning to revenge Raniya death after failed killing PKS. For JH, Anna salvation become his priority. Master Song will help JH to save Anna.

Jehana2_zpsoz5cqigb.jpg

Waiting for this couple saying "Saranghaeyo"

About the PD's announcement... I just wanted to re-post this.

There is no romance yet 

• Je Ha carried Yoo Jin out of a burning car. 
  • Je Ha brought an umbrella for Yoo Jin, and Yoo Jin realised “this child” knows her better than anyone else. 
  • Yoo Jin was not exactly excited when Je Ha told her Anna was (more or less) another Raniya to him. 
  • Yoo Jin got all dolled up (to go visit Je Ha) after telling her husband she didn’t love him. 
  • Yoo Jin turned around when she saw Je Ha with Anna. 
  • Yoo Jin zoomed in on Je Ha in the picture she looking at on her tablet. 
  • Yoo Jin won’t let anyone touch Je Ha. Not even her lifelong secretary
  • Yoo Jin gave Je Ha access to Mirror. 

How dare they blame Song Yoon Ah for something that was clearly IN THE SCRIPT? If they didn’t want viewers to look at Yoo Jin and Je Ha in a romantic way, they should not have included all of the scenes mentioned above. Because let’s be honest: Je Ha has no feelings for Yoo Jin, but Yoo Jin clearly has an interest in Je Ha. If Yoo Jin had no interest in Je Ha, Song Yoon Ah would not be portraying her character the way she did. Again, how can she misinterpret something that is in the script? She only does what she is directed to do. Yes, all actors are different and portray things differently, but fondness is fondness, and hatred is hatred. She is a veteran. I am sure she knows exactly how a script reads. 

If Anna and Je Ha was your OTP, you should’ve sold it is to us from the very beginning! In the intro of the drama, after Je Ha, Yoo Jin is presented. In the poster, Yoo Jin is standing next to Je Ha, Anna is behind him. Obviously she is significant to the story! We saw Yoon Ah for at least five episodes, carrying the drama on her shoulders. Personally, I think she still is. And I think @dramatic-gwynne made a good point when she said that the PD made this claim after the team realised the South Korean audience was loving Yoo Jin. You should be thankful your drama’s getting attention. And if it wasn’t your intention to make Yoo Jin the lead, then you dug your own grave. Because someone could tell me she’s the female lead, and I wouldn’t doubt them one bit at this point. Thank you for letting us know you can’t do your job properly, dear PD. 

Credit: banghae

I think directors who blame actors for their own shortcomings are some of the lowest directors. If you have to treat your audience like children, and spoon-feed us your message, you aren't communicating it effectively enough. You aren't doing your job.

I feel the director is backpedaling now. NO WAY those romantic hints between YJ and JH were not intentional. Does he think we are fools?

You don't have to make YJ-JH OTP, Mr. PD... it is pretty clear JH-AN are endgame OTP. What was the point of this statement? People are going to ship who they want, whether the couple becomes canon or not. 

What was the point of blaming Song Yoona, who has delivered 10000% and done her job marvelously, blaming her in the form of a back-handed compliment??????

Wow, I thought the writer was the only one to disappoint me... so unprofessional.

@ashvaugn

Maybe put those videos in spoilers, it could be considered off-topic :)

Spoiler

AAHHH love those Empress Ki BTS!! His chemistry with HJW was so good that his Mongolian character got the girl's love in the end even though the writers had every intention to give the girl to the Korean! Those weren't the best videos though lol I feel like in his BTS with HJW (I haven't really seen Healer BTS), they were in their own world together, they never seemed to take notice of the camera or even the other actors and staff around them!

so scary when i watch CYJ getting make up to meet JH...

i also notice how JCW played with YoonA in BTS and fancam. they both played well and compliment each other. im a hardfan of YoonA. shes always a cheerful person and she likes the guy that can lead well. thats why i guess she feel comfortable with him. The rooftop scene really make my heart trembling.. just the long staring scene can make my heart thump so much...i really like them both..can feel their compatibility with each other!!!i tthink this drama really can make story of action romantic drama that has less kiss scene than others..whatever..i still love this drama!!

ooopsss!!!

TheK211-00707.jpg

TheK211-00841.jpg

14726414_964288550343236_134831235731449

Spoiler

14632996_1891215447766364_39014927696433

14568091_1891205914433984_37397224843597

14639877_1891215414433034_87996513098058

14910429_1891238371097405_77785605838446

10 minutes ago, ashvaugn said:

@alekaonu the healer clips for some reason does not load.. anyways him and park min young are much more flirty behind the scenes, if you are curious you can follow mr. and mrs. healer in instagram.. hope you enjoy the clips of our boy! 

Hi @ashvaugn chingu, thanks for the reply :).

I'm not surprised if JCW and PMY were more flirty behind the scenes, because from what I have seen the BTS, JCW might admire and like to stare at YoonA but he is restraint. One of my thoughts is that he's afraid of YoonA's fanboys, Still he likes to tease YoonA and I like that. Like to see their interactions. I hope we will get many BTS of K2 between these two gorgeous persons.

8 minutes ago, perfectsmilebias said:

@ashvaugn

Maybe put those videos in spoilers, it could be considered off-topic :)

Reveal hidden contents

AAHHH love those Empress Ki BTS!! His chemistry with HJW was so good that his Mongolian character got the girl's love in the end even though the writers had every intention to give the girl to the Korean! Those weren't the best videos though lol I feel like in his BTS with HJW (I haven't really seen Healer BTS), they were in their own world together, they never seemed to take notice of the camera or even the other actors and staff around them!

I did put one under the spoiler tag. Anyhow,Im lazy to  do it again haha! Thanks for helping! 

Spoiler

I so love his character in Empress ki! His acting there is by far his best IMO. I know! , him and hjw really have a good relationship off screen. I think it's because of our boy's wonderful qualities irl.. PMY , HJW and Yoona look really comfortable when they are with him..

Oh geez...now the PD says what? I think he's just trolling us to get the ratings up. Not very good tactic I must say. :crazy:

Up to ep 10, I was not 100% convinced that YJ love JH romantically. It looked like that but I thought she just had a very soft spot for him or at least I talked myself into believing that. But with ep 11, the way she ordered Secretary Kim not to touch JH and how she looked at JH and Anna from the car, I started to think otherwise. Then ep 12, we had that scene where she zoomed in at his picture. And now the PD says it was not meant to be? Seriously??? I agree that PD is at fault. It's got nothing to do with good acting. :rolleyes:

Nonetheless, I'm watching cos of JCW. I think I was good till ep 11 but ep 12 gave me very mixed vibes that didn't sit well. Let's see. The PD can get away if the remaining 4 episodes are good enough. Otherwise...he's gonna get a lot of knives thrown at him. :angry:

1 hour ago, mooster said:

Interestingly enough, in ep. 12 when Anna and JH had their conversation in the room, she was wearing a red sweater. First time where I thought she wore a darker/brighter color (aside from that pastel peach dress piece) than we have seen. Their conversation also of course was one of the first times where Anna started to question where Jeha stands in all of this. She wants to believe that he is on her side, (which of course he is) but doubt does creep when she's so believing of Samchon, who obviously is putting thoughts in her head and manipulating her. Whether intentional or not, I thought was a nice little touch on her character and another, perhaps, turning point of where Anna might be thinking/headed  ... 

Girl, you ain't the only one who's shipping these two ... I've seen Healer, which I absolutely loved and thought his chemistry with PMY was so so good. I loved her with LMH in City Hunter and thought it couldn't be replicated, but damn, I was wrong. So from these two dramas at least, JCW has shown that he has this wonderful ability in making his leading lady(ladies) feel comfortable. I think one of his charms is that he can be a bubbly, adorkable guy, yet pull off these charismatic cool characters with such ease. He even incorporates these qualities in his characters which what makes Jeha and Park Bong-Soo/Healer so much fun and easy to root for. Other the hand, I'm a Sone, so needless to say I've been following Yoona's dramas from the beginning and I haven't seen chemistry like this with any of her other co stars before. That rooftop blanket scene? I'm just saying, it wasn't only Anna in that scene ... :). Of course, this is all just my little shipper heart rambling, but it's quite hard to not notice just how well JCW and Yoona compliment one another ... 

I'm not surprised at how much Yoona is well liked by the PD ... everyone seems to have that reaction who have worked with her. From co-stars, writers, PD's, all have just wonderful things to say about her ... 

So much debating going on after this past week .. I'll join in on the fun a  little bit after I gather my thoughts ... :wub:

Oh I hope there is no drastic turning point for Anna. I want her to stay not pure of course but innocent of any blood spilled. 

I agree that that over the years Yoona has not been the most outstanding actress. A lot of her previous dramas definitely lack chemistry with her co star. But I like how she has manage to really click very well with her co stars especially JCW. I know JCW is a brilliant actor so really credits to him also to bring his own presence and thus make the scenes with JH-Anna scenes we all fall in love with. So kudos to yoona who definitely has shown a gradual increase in her acting art form. 

On in a side note I can't wait to see the bts for the rooftop blanket scenes :wub:

6 hours ago, miriamdream2 said:

And this brings us back to "misleading" directing I was talking about, I would say this was the problem -  the plot was meant to move in this direction: her "showing" interest in JH for her enemies to see... so from the start it was "over directed" to fit this plot line... bc I guess no one expect such a good on screen chemistry btw YJ and JH...so this just made all those scenes hilarious, bc actors "acted" one thing (in my opinion, like I said...just friends) but director was constantly "forcing" the "lover route scene" with camera angel, que music and so on... SYA and JCW are very good actors, but even more than that, have very strong "on screen present" that only amplify when they are in the same scenes, so they do not really need those "trivial" directing tricks to - make people "get" the message... it could/should have been done in much more subtle and less "ridiculous" way...

but like I said...this is just me... other ppl are free to disagree...

I love you point here.

It's bad directing, PD make is worst by saying he did not intend to have a loveline between JH-YJ ..... and sort of saying it's SYA ... Is he trying to tell us SYA wrongly interpret the script and Instead of showing she only consider YJ just an ally or someone she can trust .. she gave the indication of she falling for a young guy.

Eps 12 when SYA zoom in JH I was like ... Oh my ..  What is PD thinking????????????/ .. 

@eva23 @liltash85 count me in ... I am not into ajumma/donseng genre .. just not my cup of tea ( :D don't lecture me about there's nothing wrong and all fair in love ... yeah there's nothing wrong with it just not my cup .. it may be your cup of ramen but not mine, esp not MY JCW - wakakakkaa)

3 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

I am so grateful that there are a few who are standing beside JH-Anna. as well as @YourHighness . I loved all your analysis! :thumbsup::smiley: I am so happy we are all wishing for a beautiful and happy ending for our otp. we need more people to voice this in the thread. it is becoming more depress the more i read.

It seems the thread is moving into a way where as long as Anna survives it is okay. that is a no no for me. I think i want both to survive. I want Anna and JH to move forward in their relationship (both emotionally and *cough* physically) :blush: haha (like a child)

I think partially why we are so divided has to do with the directing and the writing it self. Thats why we are all trying to figure out the intentions and the thoughts of our characters.

I believe that yes at times JH seems like a very 'bad' boyfriend because he does not included Anna in a lot of things. But thinking about it, if he had told Anna all his intentions, i think Anna would convince him not to carry out any of his revenge ideas. Sadly what JH is doing is dangerous; it is obvious with the plot to assassinate Park. To let Anna have that fore knowledge that he may not be by her side i think will definitely spook her. Let me go on a slightly noble route for JH and say that one reason why he decided to go to cloud 9 and research about YJ himself is that Anna is bent on revenge. Revenge how? well we know probably the most extreme revenge Anna wants to carry out is a life for a life. So she wants to kill YJ, but JH who has done many killings in the past and also wants kill as a revenge on Park. He knows fully well the consequence of getting your hands stained with blood.

As we mention before Anna is mainly always dress in light colors, white, baby blue, pink and so forth. But YJ is dress in black and dark colors. It is to symbolise their opposite ends of the fight as well as the opposite of their character. I think JH need to protect and stop Anna from her revenge is a way of keeping her 'pure' so to speak. The moment she 'kill' YJ, she will transform and become no better than the person who killed her mother or destroyed her life.

Now i am not saying YJ and SJ and their many minions dont deserve to be punish. They do, ABSOLUTELY. they have destroyed too many people's life to be spared. However, my hope from the writers of the drama is that they are punish in the smart and right way. All the while, we have seen YJ very much take upon justice herself as she sees fit. She controls people life in the palm of her hand. So it is only fitting that they be destroyed in the 'correct and intelligent' way. My thinking.

As for the idea that Anna's character has no development. I really disagree. you have to keep in mind that Anna was a prisoner all her life. She finally got some what of a change in environment and through the eyes of JH we see actually what Anna really is. Someone who is intelligent, street wise, observant. I admit that with the alliance with Uncle somehow that intelligence has taken a back seat. I think we have to keep in mind that anyone is receptive to manipulation. as to the extent of that manipulation well it depends on the mental strength of one person. I feel that when it comes to the issue of Anna's mother, Anna's mental defenses just come straight down and all she wants is to find the truth, destroy YJ. Unlike in other issues she is more intelligent (like how she initially faked her social phobia)

If anything i feel that YJ's character has remained stagnant. Throughout the whole drama, true we have learnt more about her history and past that we can begin to understand the character. But has she grown? no, she very much still sticks to the methods she always has used and continues to use. There is no progress anywhere that i can see. The only time she shows some level of weakness is regarding Anna and JH separately.

i think so too, apparently in the show TAXI where JCW and Yoona appeared, they mentioned that they took some romantic scenes in Spain. So i have high hopes that we will get to see some ending in Spain with our otp happy. that is my hope! and i want it!!

I totally agree with you regarding Anna and YooJin Character development. in my opinion too Anna has a lot of improvement as compare to Ep 1. While YJ she is still the same. Always gets angry when things do not work out her way, a lil psycho, manipulative,and to her death is the ultimate resort to kill her opponent. 

Archived