[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

47 minutes ago, ashvaugn said:

Hello ! @perfectsmilebias How have you been? Im not sure if you remember me, but I was one of the few who you had a discussion with JH's character at the start of this drama.. how are you finding his character.? We both are jcw fan, so I am happy to hear about your comment on his neutrality on this whole YJ-AN conflict. 

Now, my comment on the latest eps. I maybe one of the few who likes his neutrality and see it as a depth of his character. I know people find it  alarming that he sides with YJ too much. But I dont see it that way.. he does love Anna, and he will always protect her no matter what.. I already feel he has betrayed YJ when he protected ANNA from the failed assassination on ep 8.  His neutrality on this game is just a MASK to accomplish his goal. 

I see JH a  conflicted man between these two women. Before, I see him just playing sides , using Yoo Jin for his advantage to reach his goal.but Anna is the unexpected variable to the equation, that he himself was not able to calculate , or is not able to derive an answer with the formula he already has in mind.. that chemical "love" is surely marking a great influence on his strategies snd actions. Right now, how I see it, and how I want to believe the writer implies in the story.. Jeha is indeed including Anna in the equation, he thinks of how to a find a way on attacking PKS and hoping with the help of the mirror, also uncovering UHR 's death, why? Because he thinks he can only be satisfied, if he can fufill his revenge with PKS ( And based on YJ's advice on him, he does not have to kill PKS literally to fulfill this) and if Anna can find her peace regarding her mother's death.  . Like what he said to Anna on the rooftop, they can only go to Spain after the WAR is over. People fail to see, he is doing it for Anna too.. this man 's Loyalty lies to HIMSELF. And what does his self tell him.. finish this war and leave for SPAIN with Anna.. it would not matter to him the methods on how to get there, but he surely needs to find the best calculations to arrive to that answer. 

At the same time, as inhumane as it may sound that he could be just using YJ ,( well who has not been evil in this drama, I can only think of Anna.. ) , deep inside JH-YJ share that unexplainable connection, only the two of them understand..(it is not romantic on JH's side I'm sure) and this connection surely they use for their own advantages. That is why at the back of my head, I hope JH saves YJ too from the danger of this games Both of them created.. 

like some of you, I like YJ to have some redemption in the end. And by redemption, I mean face her crimes in prison. I will be very satisfied as a viewer.  And like most of you, I am one heck of a confused viewer too, I am not even sure if I am making sense.. sorry for some, just skip my comments.. ha! This drama is hella unpredictable, YJ and JH are unpredictable characters ! Which I consider a good thing..  in regarde with ANNA, I agree with only 4 episodes left, Im not sure there will still be any room for more developments, but I just want her to be happy, be it with JH or just find peace for herself,  that I will be satisfied.. 

count me in as JCW fan too. Damn it seems u read my mind. u said exactly what was in my mind and this is for the second time. totally agree with u. It may seem JH character is not developing but i feel it is him who is driving the whole plot. One thing when yoojin told him to come back alive in episode 11 i dont know why i kind of felt of anger in his face. maybe i am wrong but i felt like he was going to say look who is talking. About being pure i think most of us are gray. This is a fact that at times we need to play to get what we want and if those people deserve it then i dont think it makes u a bad person unless u r hurting good people. I see people say why JH is with yoojin well hello u dont expect him to destroy everyone alone. He has to play. Remember they are politicians not a bunch of kids to go and kill them just like that. So everyone is playing here and i think its ok if JH is using others too except Anna of course and i dont think it makes him bad as they are like the worst people and he is trying to do what he supposed to do and get the hell out of their dirty games. What he said to Anna on rooftops clearly about going to spain clearly shows he cant wait to run away from that hell. When he said when everything is over he meant there is some war going on. Still i wish Anna would listen to him a bit more just a bit not completely now others dont kill me as i know she has the right to doubt him but still when someone risks his life more than once for u and even in spain when she was all alone he deserves a little bit more trust. About JH not hurting yoojin in the end i dont think he will do it unless he really sees sth terrible from her as he has already seen her trying to kill those old people that means she has already done these stuff and she is still playing as we saw in episode 12 so unless she really shows some changes i dont think he is going to trust her as i feel he is trying to buy her trust as his game . I dont think he is like Anna's father if he does that because he didnt try to hurt them they did it first to him and he cant give it back at them alone so he has to be a part of their game for some time again i am saying of course without hurting good people. Just because yoojin may trust him it doesnt mean he should trust her too as he sees she is still playing specially with Anna. As i said before he is indeed a gray character but again most of us are like that as we dont know what will we do if we are in their situations. and there have too be misunderstanding between leads because that is how supposed to make the story more interesting

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, perfectsmilebias said:

Here is a text preview for the next episodes that I got from Tumblr.

tumblr_ofuexcsxrB1rd3fp9o1_540.jpgtumblr_ofuexcsxrB1rd3fp9o2_540.jpg

Credit: smileyanie

Oooooh! The President's son...

Damn  its just getting darker and darker and more complicated. It really feels like a real story in the world of politics. I really think this drama needs atleast around 20 episodes to bring everything out of this vague

29 minutes ago, maral_ms said:

count me in as JCW fan too. Damn it seems u read my mind. u said exactly what was in my mind and this is for the second time. totally agree with u. It may seem JH character is not developing but i feel it is him who is driving the whole plot. One thing when yoojin told him to come back alive in episode 11 i dont know why i kind of felt of anger in his face. maybe i am wrong but i felt like he was going to say look who is talking. About being pure i think most of us are gray. This is a fact that at times we need to play to get what we want and if those people deserve it then i dont think it makes u a bad person unless u r hurting good people. I see people say why JH is with yoojin well hello u dont expect him to destroy everyone alone. He has to play. Remember they are politicians not a bunch of kids to go and kill them just like that. So everyone is playing here and i think its ok if JH is using others too except Anna of course and i dont think it makes him bad as they are like the worst people and he is trying to do what he supposed to do and get the hell out of their dirty games. What he said to Anna on rooftops clearly about going to spain clearly shows he cant wait to run away from that hell. When he said when everything is over he meant there is some war going on. Still i wish Anna would listen to him a bit more just a bit not completely now others dont kill me as i know she has the right to doubt him but still when someone risks his life more than once for u and even in spain when she was all alone she deserves a little bit more trust

Oh yes totally agree with you! this drama might have exhaust our boy's physical endurance. I actually wish the writers would flesh out his emotional capability more. Because I know JCW does not disappoint. That scene with PKS was my favorite scene of him . I felt as a viewer, all the emotions from Him. : Hatred, rage, disappointment,failure, struggle, disgust.. his recollection of Anna's request on him to come back alive, truly brought him to sanity. I am also one of the few who appreciate YJ's efforts on asking him to come back alive too. It actually helped him realize there are people who wants him to stay alive.. I actually wish he would never have to pull a trigger on PKS ,I wish he would use his resources now on taking down PKS and based on the preview he is most likely going on that route.. and he is following YJ's advice on stripping PKS's of his chances on the presidency. That is the perfect revenge. And I have to commend YJ on it,not just only it is SMART , it also benefits both of them..  While, I am pumped with the latest ep 13 written preview coz it will be closer to his fulfillment of his revenge, I am still hoping for some OTP scenes. I actually want them to argue and then make up after. Hahaha! We need some few doses of sweetness too. 

16 minutes ago, ashvaugn said:

Oh yes totally agree with you! this drama might have exhaust our boy's physical endurance. I actually wish the writers would flesh out his emotional capability more. Because I know JCW does not disappoint. That scene with PKS was my favorite scene of him . I felt as a viewer, all the emotions from Him. : Hatred, rage, disappointment,failure, struggle, disgust.. his recollection of Anna's request on him to come back alive, truly brought him to sanity. I am also one of the few who appreciate YJ's efforts on asking him to come back alive too. It actually helped him realize there are people who wants him to stay alive.. I actually wish he would never have to pull a trigger on PKS ,I wish he would use his resources now on taking down PKS and based on the preview he is most likely going on that route.. and he is following YJ's advice on stripping PKS's of his chances on the presidency. That is the perfect revenge. And I have to commend YJ on it,not just only it is SMART , it also benefits both of them..  While, I am pumped with the latest ep 13 written preview coz it will be closer to his fulfillment of his revenge, I am still hoping for some OTP scenes. I actually want them to argue and then make up after. Hahaha! We need some few doses of sweetness too. 

totally agree. Just that one scene from him deserves some awards and as u said i really hope he has more scenes like that. I agree son yoona is an awesome actress but i think JCW is quite equal to her in this as if there was any other actor who was less capable than her in maching acting there wouldnt be so much debate going on about them. I have to confess one thing about JH and yoojin scenes. whenever he is with her all his acting is by his eyes. We really cant read his mind what he is thinking of. He is so mysterious there. that is why i keep saying he is much more than what we think. I guess most of us have this two sides that whenever we are with the ones that we feel comfortable with like when he is with Anna we have our guards down but whenever he is with yoojin he is always guarded and absolutely in a shelf. u cant read him at all . basically he is playing two characters. I think his real one is like when he is around people he trusts like when he was sleeping with other agents he was just like one of us. like Anna he has been through alot too. He was in love just once and that didnt even develop much which means he can be naive in love too and he needs to learn too. Yes he is a professional one in his job but it doesnt mean in personal life its the same. If yoojin really doesnt do anything worse or she hasnt killed Anna's mom then i think he will leave her just like that not hurting her.and as u said i want the OTP to have their argue and learn the way of trust which i find very realistic as most couples are like that.

8 hours ago, zagigirl said:

Ready for a fight anytime of day and night...

...but seems not ready to be undressed without a previous notice :D

This was really cute :wub:...really love this comic part of JCW

Who can believe this is the same guy who was going to kill that man like half an hour ago. I mean he is awesome

14 minutes ago, maral_ms said:

totally agree. Just that one scene from him deserves some awards and as u said i really hope he has more scenes like that. I agree son yoona is an awesome actress but i think JCW is quite equal to her in this as if there was any other actor who was less capable than her in maching acting there wouldnt be so much debate going on about them. I have to confess one thing about JH and yoojin scenes. whenever he is with her all his acting is by his eyes. We really cant read his mind what he is thinking of. He is so mysterious there. that is why i keep saying he is much more than what we think. I guess most of us have this two sides that whenever we are with the ones that we feel comfortable with like when he is with Anna we have our guards down but whenever he is with yoojin he is always guarded and absolutely in a shelf. u cant read him at all . basically he is playing two characters. I think his real one is like when he is around people he trusts like when he was sleeping with other agents he was just like one of us. like Anna he has been through alot too. He was in love just once and that didnt even develop much which means he can be naive in love too and he needs to learn too. Yes he is a professional one in his job but it doesnt mean in personal life its the same. If yoojin really doesnt do anything worse or she hasnt killed Anna's mom then i think he will leave her just like that not hurting her.and as u said i want the OTP to have their argue and learn the way of trust which i find very realistic as most couples are like that.

Yes! i feel like he is at his best acting when he is with SYA too.. they compliment each other. I tell you I hope TVN develops a new drama just for these two.. 

dont get me wrong, I love all his scenes with Yoona too, he feels more his natural self especially their lovey dovey scenes.the behind the scenes affecting my judgement on these two I guess, their closeness offscreen translates on their chemistry on screen. I say these, because their scene always make my heart flutter.. and just the way JCW looks at his on screen partners ,not just Yoona( also PMY and HJW)  is bringing in a lot of weight to the scenes. He is so charming and very believable as a lover.. 

13 minutes ago, ashvaugn said:

Yes! i feel like he is at his best acting when he is with SYA too.. they compliment each other. I tell you I hope TVN develops a new drama just for these two.. 

dont get me wrong, I love all his scenes with Yoona too, he feels more his natural self especially their lovey dovey scenes.the behind the scenes affecting my judgement on these two I guess, their closeness offscreen translates on their chemistry on screen. I say these, because their scene always make my heart flutter.. and just the way JCW looks at his on screen partners ,not just Yoona( also PMY and HJW)  is bringing in a lot of weight to the scenes. He is so charming and very believable as a lover.. 

I know. He perfectly mactches song yoona in acting and  is no less than her. The guy can create chemistry even with a piece of wood. I love their chemistry too i mean with Anna. It feels fresh while with yoojin i feel he shows his acting skills. I think a part of shipping with yoojin comes from this fact that Anna wasnt really in the picture till episode 6 and JH and yoojin scenes were very well executed and of course great acting. I dont buy this from DP that because song yoona is a great actress it feels like she loves him and there is no love because in that case u r questioning the actors ability not being able to show what she is supposed to that is why i feel he knew what exactly he was doing as many audience could feel it and they are not fools. yes u could say she was worried but it clearly shows she feels more than that so actors are doing what they are supposed to do here. If there is one think i like about this drama is acting from everyone all are doing an awesome job. by the way i have seen many actually has started  to ship JH and Anna after episode 9 or 10 even who didnt like them at first so u can blame the writer starting it a bit late but late better than never and while they look very innocent at the same time it feels they cant stop touching each other. Some say how they can fall in love so fast come one in many dramas we see love at first they dont need any reasons while here u could feel it through their eyes and presence. at times u dont have any reasons for things u do. as i said i do feel their chemistry and love it. Believe me i have seen JCW MVs and even there he has unbelievable chemistry with his partners. I suggest u watching speed and i need you.

I'm just really curios about something.. You know those scenes that everyone is saying they're looking forward to, between Je Ha and Anna, from when they were in Spain, what are those scenes? I mean, I saw the Taxi ep when JCW said that they had romantic scenes in Spain, but aren't those scenes gone by now, I mean shown? How can they show those scenes now when there's only 4 ep to go? I'm kind of getting confused, unless they go to Spain in the next ep haha, I would have love to seen that :D

18 minutes ago, cookixx said:

I'm just really curios about something.. You know those scenes that everyone is saying they're looking forward to, between Je Ha and Anna, from when they were in Spain, what are those scenes? I mean, I saw the Taxi ep when JCW said that they had romantic scenes in Spain, but aren't those scenes gone by now, I mean shown? How can they show those scenes now when there's only 4 ep to go? I'm kind of getting confused, unless they go to Spain in the next ep haha, I would have love to seen that :D

I feel like the ending will be them in Spain together. That maybe the intimate scenes they were mentioning about, plus I dont think they would waste the scenery in Spain if they would not make use of it.. in addition to that, anna and jeha 's conversation on the rooftop about them  living in Spain. can either be interpreted as a foreshadowing that  they will end up together.  I dont know i might be just hoping too much, but a viewer can dream right? 

5 minutes ago, ashvaugn said:

I feel like the ending will be them in Spain together. That maybe the intimate scenes they were mentioning about, plus I dont think they would waste the scenery in Spain if they would not make use of it.. in addition to that, anna and jeha 's conversation on the rooftop about them  living in Spain. can either be interpreted as a foreshadowing that  they will end up together.  I dont know i might be just hoping too much, but a viewer can dream right? 

Aha, now I understand! If that was to happen than it would totally make sense, and I would be so happy. I truly wish that those scenes will be released asap, because I need to know why they had to get close superfast from the beginning, because of those scenes :D I totally forgot that they could have shoot scenes together at the beginning in Spain, were they already were together as a couple in the show.. hahaha, stupid me :P 

7 hours ago, maral_ms said:

i still think about the chess played but JH at the beginning. I am sure he is up to sth even if he is looking shocked here. Actually I think the write is doing a gud job. people here are practicially doubting everyone from so called good and bad . I guess that is how its supposed to be. u cant guess wht will happen just theories. I can see a little bit of hatred toward JH too which is kind of understandable but remember the name is K2 and i am 100 percent sure he is up to sth. One more thing, he keeps saying yoojin doesnt kill anyone directly i mean by her own hand which clearly shows he completely knows what she is able of. I think we are going to be shocked by his actions later. And yoojin is so evil that is why this drama is different. If she couldnt play with Anna and Je ha then they would be heros easily. remember in the last two episodes it was like she is kind of gone but suddenly she is back thats why its still interesting.

I really believe it.. and I hope it will be like that.. indeed this is a drama that we must continue watch it.. if the evil already gone from ep 12.. there will be no story for the next episode... hahahahhaa..

3 hours ago, ashvaugn said:

Hello ! @perfectsmilebias How have you been? Im not sure if you remember me, but I was one of the few who you had a discussion with JH's character at the start of this drama.. how are you finding his character.? We both are jcw fan, so I am happy to hear about your comment on his neutrality on this whole YJ-AN conflict. 

Now, my comment on the latest eps. I maybe one of the few who likes his neutrality and see it as a depth of his character. I know people find it  alarming that he sides with YJ too much. But I dont see it that way.. he does love Anna, and he will always protect her no matter what.. I already feel he has betrayed YJ when he protected ANNA from the failed assassination on ep 8.  His neutrality on this game is just a MASK to accomplish his goal. 

I see JH a  conflicted man between these two women. Before, I see him just playing sides , using Yoo Jin for his advantage to reach his goal.but Anna is the unexpected variable to the equation, that he himself was not able to calculate , or is not able to derive an answer with the formula he already has in mind.. that chemical "love" is surely marking a great influence on his strategies snd actions. Right now, how I see it, and how I want to believe the writer implies in the story.. Jeha is indeed including Anna in the equation, he thinks of how to a find a way on attacking PKS and hoping with the help of the mirror, also uncovering UHR 's death, why? Because he thinks he can only be satisfied, if he can fufill his revenge with PKS ( And based on YJ's advice on him, he does not have to kill PKS literally to fulfill this) and if Anna can find her peace regarding her mother's death.  . Like what he said to Anna on the rooftop, they can only go to Spain after the WAR is over. People fail to see, he is doing it for Anna too.. this man 's Loyalty lies to HIMSELF. And what does his self tell him.. finish this war and leave for SPAIN with Anna.. it would not matter to him the methods on how to get there, but he surely needs to find the best calculations to arrive to that answer. 

At the same time, as inhumane as it may sound that he could be just using YJ ,( well who has not been evil in this drama, I can only think of Anna.. ) , deep inside JH-YJ share that unexplainable connection, only the two of them understand..(it is not romantic on JH's side I'm sure) and this connection surely they use for their own advantages. That is why at the back of my head, I hope JH saves YJ too from the danger of this games Both of them created.. 

like some of you, I like YJ to have some redemption in the end. And by redemption, I mean face her crimes in prison. I will be very satisfied as a viewer.  And like most of you, I am one heck of a confused viewer too, I am not even sure if I am making sense.. sorry for some, just skip my comments.. ha! This drama is hella unpredictable, YJ and JH are unpredictable characters ! Which I consider a good thing..  in regarde with ANNA, I agree with only 4 episodes left, Im not sure there will still be any room for more developments, but I just want her to be happy, be it with JH or just find peace for herself,  that I will be satisfied.. 

can't say no more.. your explanation about the whole drama plot.. really good and make sense..

and let we enjoy it now hehehehhe..

1 hour ago, ashvaugn said:

JCW indeed can create romance scene to be lovely to watch..

but JCW-SYA?? their age gap almost 15 years.. OMG.. I just can't stand and watch noona romance.. age gap under 10 years is acceptable .. but more than 10 years.. like I said before just like watching a mother got lust on her son.. not me.. indeed not my cup of coffee hahahhaha..

24 minutes ago, eva23 said:

but JCW-SYA?? their age gap almost 15 years.. OMG.. I just can't stand and watch noona romance.. age gap under 10 years is acceptable .. but more than 10 years.. like I said before just like watching a mother got lust on her son.. not me.. indeed not my cup of coffee hahahhaha..

its not noona romance anymore. it will be an ahjumma romance. And i dont think i can bear watching it. It will be like watching a guy falling in love with his aunt. 

there's no sub yet.. youtube version cuz @mooster already post it...same credit as twitter @K2_tvN

seem that they all have fun.. their chemistry so great all cast really look good and happy.. really love to see them can playing around like that..

and now my heart in ease way.. go to watch my otp scenes again an again hahahahhaa

@liltash85 yupppp... its ahjumma romance hahahahahahaha.. that's why I don't like it.. cuz I am already ahjumma too

8 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

I must say that I agree with this comment I found elsewhere:

"I love Ji Chang Wook and he is the main reason why I started watching the drama in the first place. But the actress who is playing Yoo Jin's character is such a delight to watch, I think she is truly a gem in this drama. Her and Wook are the only reason why I am still watching this drama. I do think that Yoona is doing an amazing job with her character, but I don't really find the character of Anna so interesting. It also still really bugs me that the romance between Anna and Je Ha is so rushed, they surely look great together onscreen but at the same time I just don't feel that chemistry...I donno ...I mean..am I the only one who just doesn't feel anything..you know that feeling you get when you are watching a couple in a kdrama..."

The things I like the most in this drama are Ji Chang Wook (he's my bias...), Song Yoona's acting, the action and the OST (it's pretty unique and it matches the scenes quite well). I'm not buying the plot most of the times, and I'm not fond of Anna's character (she's too childish and dumb, for my tastes). Just my 2 cents...

I dont think their romance is too rush is just like their romantic scenes often cut off with YJ cloud nine scene etc. JH already fallen for her since the ramen scene. Tho he has become JSS elite member, he still chose to stay at the safe house. Then comes the CPR scene where i think he confirms his feeling that he wants to protect Anna. and his feeling just grew fonder after that. I do not find it too rush. n as for the chemistry i find it ok. I think their chemistry is over the roof in eps 11. Its just nice. not too much, not too less. I think JCW is really good to lead his co start to hv great chemistry with him. 

3 hours ago, sakura22 said:

@YourHighness .  Another person who talks a lot of sense and who understands JH and AN characters well. Thank you! I agree with you about JH, AN and that JH at the moment may appear to "believe" YJ , it is not trust. 

It has been soooo blatantly obvious from the beginning from JH's actions and expressions that the one he loves is Anna. That's it. It is not that he doesn't trust Anna, it is because he is worried about how Anna would react if she knew about his plans. She was already so anxious when he went the first time to kill PKS. He confronted YJ is because thats potentially the fastest way to get information to decide whether he should let Anna go through with revenge or stop her, because Anna will hurt more if she ended up taking revenge on the wrong person. 

Some people tend to forget about where Anna has been and what she has been doing for the last 14 years, while she does seem to communicate and express her feelings well, its unfair to expect that she will not be naive or gullible towards people taking advantage of her. I've said this before, this is not the environment or people she is used to and able to figure out what they are actually planning to do. 

Honestly, we only know soooooo little about JH and AN as compared to YJ. I feel like the drama has provided us with more details of YJ and her connection to all the characters. This is partly why many has been quick to defend and come up with made up theories based on assumptions and what they want to believe in. Because they are able to and chose to understand YJ's character more compared to both JH and AN. 

I am not into the idea that someone so mean and evil yet again win against the powerless and innocent. 

Thank you PD for confirming that there is and will not be any loveline between YJ and JH

I am so grateful that there are a few who are standing beside JH-Anna. as well as @YourHighness . I loved all your analysis! :thumbsup::smiley: I am so happy we are all wishing for a beautiful and happy ending for our otp. we need more people to voice this in the thread. it is becoming more depress the more i read.

It seems the thread is moving into a way where as long as Anna survives it is okay. that is a no no for me. I think i want both to survive. I want Anna and JH to move forward in their relationship (both emotionally and *cough* physically) :blush: haha (like a child)

I think partially why we are so divided has to do with the directing and the writing it self. Thats why we are all trying to figure out the intentions and the thoughts of our characters.

I believe that yes at times JH seems like a very 'bad' boyfriend because he does not included Anna in a lot of things. But thinking about it, if he had told Anna all his intentions, i think Anna would convince him not to carry out any of his revenge ideas. Sadly what JH is doing is dangerous; it is obvious with the plot to assassinate Park. To let Anna have that fore knowledge that he may not be by her side i think will definitely spook her. Let me go on a slightly noble route for JH and say that one reason why he decided to go to cloud 9 and research about YJ himself is that Anna is bent on revenge. Revenge how? well we know probably the most extreme revenge Anna wants to carry out is a life for a life. So she wants to kill YJ, but JH who has done many killings in the past and also wants kill as a revenge on Park. He knows fully well the consequence of getting your hands stained with blood.

As we mention before Anna is mainly always dress in light colors, white, baby blue, pink and so forth. But YJ is dress in black and dark colors. It is to symbolise their opposite ends of the fight as well as the opposite of their character. I think JH need to protect and stop Anna from her revenge is a way of keeping her 'pure' so to speak. The moment she 'kill' YJ, she will transform and become no better than the person who killed her mother or destroyed her life.

Now i am not saying YJ and SJ and their many minions dont deserve to be punish. They do, ABSOLUTELY. they have destroyed too many people's life to be spared. However, my hope from the writers of the drama is that they are punish in the smart and right way. All the while, we have seen YJ very much take upon justice herself as she sees fit. She controls people life in the palm of her hand. So it is only fitting that they be destroyed in the 'correct and intelligent' way. My thinking.

As for the idea that Anna's character has no development. I really disagree. you have to keep in mind that Anna was a prisoner all her life. She finally got some what of a change in environment and through the eyes of JH we see actually what Anna really is. Someone who is intelligent, street wise, observant. I admit that with the alliance with Uncle somehow that intelligence has taken a back seat. I think we have to keep in mind that anyone is receptive to manipulation. as to the extent of that manipulation well it depends on the mental strength of one person. I feel that when it comes to the issue of Anna's mother, Anna's mental defenses just come straight down and all she wants is to find the truth, destroy YJ. Unlike in other issues she is more intelligent (like how she initially faked her social phobia)

If anything i feel that YJ's character has remained stagnant. Throughout the whole drama, true we have learnt more about her history and past that we can begin to understand the character. But has she grown? no, she very much still sticks to the methods she always has used and continues to use. There is no progress anywhere that i can see. The only time she shows some level of weakness is regarding Anna and JH separately.

1 hour ago, ashvaugn said:

i think so too, apparently in the show TAXI where JCW and Yoona appeared, they mentioned that they took some romantic scenes in Spain. So i have high hopes that we will get to see some ending in Spain with our otp happy. that is my hope! and i want it!!

42 minutes ago, eva23 said:

16 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

its not noona romance anymore. it will be an ahjumma romance. And i dont think i can bear watching it. It will be like watching a guy falling in love with his aunt. 

I respect your inputs, but it is a matter of personal preference , I am one of the people who enjoyed Secret love affair by Yoo Ah In and Kim Hae Ee, so I would not mind seeing JCW and SYA as leads.. For one, these two look good on screen, and their acting is always in sync, so It would be a waste for me if this will be the last drama I will be seeing these two.  Anyhow, I will be enjoying the last 4 episodes of this drama, more than anything, I salute all the actors, they are doing a tremendous job on their roles. 

Archived