[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

@julie721 eonnie i missed you , i had the same reaction coming here to find my friends forget about the blanket and hugs scene and keep talking deep about the characters ( okay i had to hide myself usually i am one of this people who do so much deep thoughts and long written :fearful:)

but since i am one of them i wanted to help them to back to the " fan mood " and have fun - i think i am going to sleep after a while and will back to see the great mood here after seeing the BTS video 

self_high_five.gif  

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, miriamdream2 said:

Hi there, just a few things to get of my chest :)

Spoiler

First off, I am one of those ppl that stayed with this drama primarily for JH and YJ scenes, so...sorry... but for me, they are written, acted and directed superbly...so there is that. But I do not think they have, or will ever have, romantic/sexual kind of relationship, for me those two connect on more "human kind" of level than anything else.  From the start they recognize one another as very similar, they have seen the worst there is in humans, have been betrayed by their fate in humanity and justice, and had no choice to get so much blood on their hands in order to live in the "battlefield" every day just to - get by.

JH is nowhere near YJ victim body count and "reason" for doing so, but he does have allot of blood on his hand to, and for that reason he is the only person that underneath all that, seas and acknowledges her - as human. This is something she never had, even doe he does not egress with her, even if he thinks she is wrong in what she is doing, he will still at the very least understand and treat her as human. For me the thing she sees in him is her past self, before she crossed over "to the dark side" completely. A person she could be if she did not need to make that final step and becoming "the monster" she is today, and part of her is hoping JH could stay this way till the end, stay this "pure" and never become like her.

She has been "acting" the part of the evil witch for so long. Most ppl see her as manipulative bi*** that stands above all and has more power than anyone and kills ppl with a snap of her fingers, but if you look closely you will see how her "power" is just illusion. In ep 10 when they "decide" to sacrifice JH in order to save their as*, it is obvious that she does not want him to be killed, but she goes along with that "plan". For me that meeting is real display of her "power". All those ppl got together, made the plan and gave her THE "choice" to - ok the plan. Nothing more nothing less. She may wield the sword over the heads of every day "irrelevant" ppl but when it comes to big guns and big ppl? Her "power" lies in going with the stream, accepting something that would by any other name be called "blackmail" as her "choice". Her power lies in her "image". She finds out what ppl are planning to do, chose a side to "help" and then does it - 10 time worse than the original instigator would do, just to make them remember how rootless she can be. If something will be done - anyway, it is better I do it - myself, and do it in a way that would make not just my enemy but even my allay shiver in fear of how rotles I can really be. Her actions are always planned to serve as a warning - to both sides, this is the image she has made for self. But it can only get her so far.

If she has no romantic/sexual interest in JH what is with all that "walk" and "Jae Haa" talk after that meeting? An act! Like I said she does likes him (as a human, as a friend) but she will be dead before she acknowledges that she is human, so acting like some noona that is after young piece of meat fits better with her "image".

If she acts like she is just after him for his body it will justify why she is trying to "protect" him. She needs "a plausible reason" because there are so many eyes watching her...all the time. Having a person she "likes" will only be a weakness to her and will put him in danger ultimately she understands this much, so that's way... the "fame fatale" act. Even directing in most of JH and YJ scenes has been done in this way from the get go, it is not "just" the script, everything was done as a deception from the start - to make everyone wander...are they? Aren't they? ...will they? Won't they? ...

And this is why JH rolls his eyes and is completely indifferent to her "seduction"- he can tell it is all an act and calls her on it, why is she acting like this? This is so not like her/them. Her answer/question is very meaningful in my opinion: what IS like me? She has been acting like an evil witch for so long now that even she herself no longer remembers - the part of her that is HER, so can he tell? What is her real self like? The fact that he picked "a person that will keep her promise" is also meaningful in my opinion. For this is a line that defines her as a person, underneath it all...

I like the fact that this conversation is done in that sound proof isolation room, and yet she is still acting the part? Even her only "safe" room is made of see true glass, why? As a reminder to never forget: wherever she hides there will ALWAYS be someone watching and waiting for their chance, be it enemy or "friend" she will always be - target in the plain site. For her... there is no place she could ever hide completely, there is no place she could ever take her "mask" of and even THAT room serves to remained her of this, time and time again.  

The thing I wanted to address in this post was something else all together, and that is JY connection to Ana. Why would she spend so many years keeping that time bomb name Anna alive? She found out about her 14years ago, why bother? She could kill her and her adulterer husband in some freak accident and than in 2-3 years find a new "husband - president material" that does not have a hidden love child. Monster that she is she could join hands with that Park-what's-his-name and "rule the world" together with him, "all" she wants is control over her company he can have "the world"... Her "need" to keep her husband bound to her made no sense to me, then or now. Unless the person she wanted and needed was not the husband itself, but Anna? As we all know this drama is about appearances and deception, so my money is on one simple fact that got overlooked because everyone is throwing stones on the hubby for being adulterer of massive proportion, and wify for being revengeful bi*** that will torture him and his daughter with no end?

For me her "hate" is so excessive that it makes me wonder? Is that to ...all an act? To deceive everyone from the real thing they are trying to hide? I think this show needs at a very least two big turnaround /secrets that will be exposed over time. For the first part,

I say the "truth" about Anna origin that YJ is trying to bury is not that she is her husband's illegitimate child, but HER /THEIR biological child.

Yes, I am this crazy, to say YJ is Anna's mother. Why? Like most ppl said their characters in this show are all over the place and have no reason or rhyme, but if I look at it from this point of view it starts to make some sense...

But if she is her child why o why would she ever treat her like that? Why? By her own words YJ was betrayed by her father and lived every day of her life in constant battle with the rest of the "family". However innocent, normal and human she made have been in the beginning, it was living in this kind of environment that made her what she is today - a witch that trusts no one and has no one on her side unless she pays or threaten them so. If she ever had a child, and a daughter at that... would she ever let her live this kind of life? Knowing that in the end she to would turn out... just like her parent? Like YJ becomes her father she hated so much, her daughter would also become "another YJ" over time. Be it nature or nurture... kids will become their parents

There was a line YJ said a while back: people do not die because you kill them, ppl die when their dream dies, as long they have hope/dream no matter how rotten and bad their life may be...it will be livable. Most ppl think her dream is to be president's wife? I think this is just a decoy. She could care less about the presidency itself and all that mambo jumbo, BUT there are ppl that would sell their soul to get their hands on that kind of power, and in my opinion THIS is what she was aiming from the get go. Under the pretext of making her hubby the president she has a "reason" to protect "his" daughter and an "army of ppl" that will help her in order to get their piece of the cookie. The women is master mind this was shown time and time again, cold calculated robot that has no feeling and only see her end goal. And yet her blood boils every time when it comes to something regarding Anna? Why? If she was just her husband child there would be no need to be this emotional time and time again.

There was a scene when Anna is first dragged back to Korea and into YJ house and we see YJ with table full of food for her waiting to have dinner together? Like? WTF? The women that never cooked a meal even for her husband from that day on, is now making a meal - for his illegitimate child? And what made even less sense was the fact that YJ was "hurt" by Anna's rejection? It was like, underneath all that condescending talk all she wanted was to pet her head and have a meal with her for the first time. I found that scene odd, unless I look at it from the point of YJ seeing and welcoming her child in her house for the first time. Something she never thought she will live to see. Even if she spits venom in Anna face, her body language is different. It is this gap that always made me wonder about the two. Or when JH comes back to "kill her" and Anna is on the stairs screaming her lungs out "shoot her, shoot her" ...One can see YJ is really taken by her action. Why? It would be normal reaction to expect...unless Anna is her child so this has anther dept to it.

Even when it comes to YJ and her husband, those two "hate" each other to the extent of wanting to kill one another, there is no way anyone would ever come to Idea of blackmailing one of them with the "safety" of the other party now would they? It is reoccurring theme to blackmail family member to get what you want in this show, but YJ made sure she has NO family to blackmail her with...ever. Even when YJ is in danger the hubby will "sit this one out" and wait to see how it plays out, this is the extent of their hate and dislike for one another...and yet they stay together? Bc all other things aside one thing those two have done over the years and ARE doing is "protecting" Anna, one as her parent, other because she has "no other choice" but to do so... but they are both - protecting Anna as the end goal.

YJ main goal was always making sure no one ever "find out" about Anna's existence. Why? What happen the minute she was exposed to public eye? "Uncle" came and started using her for his agenda and Anna even doe she know this, went along in order to get what she wants -revenge over YJ. It is the first step that will lead to the second and third and will make her - another YJ over time. I think this scenario is very similar to young YJ and her path of becoming a "monster" I think she was manipulated similar to this in the beginning until she reached to point of no return, this is the world she was forced to live in and would never want her child to live in.

For me YJ is kind of person that would, in order to make sure her child has a better life then her, WOULD - gave up the child. Place her in "normal" home with a normal parents and make sure she lives "a normal" life. She will erase all trace of herself in that child's life and even never contact the child in order to keep her safe, to keep her out of the dirty world she herself has no choice to live in. For me her dream is, to have her child live a normal happy life away from her money power hungry family, something she never had. So yes I say that actress was not Annas real mother no matter what the "paperwork" said, it was a perfect cover. So where did it all go wrong? The husband

The betrayal YJ talks about when she refers to her husband is in my opinion not the "affair" itself but the fact that he made contact with the child and in doing so endangers Anna, it was his - "playing house" with her thinking no one will ever find out? THIS is what gets her to cut him off from that day on. This is also a reason for his adulteress role his is playing from this point on. IMO it was YJ who gave him this "role" from that point on...it was his "punishment" his "purpose" in life from that point on, another diversion from Anna, it was him having an affair and having a illegitimate child, so she needs to hide and protect this "secret" then and every time after that, not him getting close to his child. His affairs are just to excessive over the time, it's like he is doing it "on purpose", for everyone to see and keep calling him BS and making sure no one doubts hate he and YJ are feeling for one another and never bother digging deeper around Anna.

Ok this is it from me...

Like I said I stayed with this drama primarily for JH and YJ scenes so there is allot of scenes that I just fast-forward over, and I have a rule to watch each episode only once if I am watching the show while it is still on air, and do not watch preview (for this drama) so there could be things I did miss or was explained before in this forum, bc I just popped in here today for the first time and read last 10-20pages so maybe I am wrong about some things but we will have to wait and see... there was allot of scenarios thrown into the arena about all kind of things here so... this was my two cents... and not popular two cents I bet

:phew:

Yes, I am this crazy, to say YJ is Anna's mother. Why? Like most ppl said their characters in this show are all over the place and have no reason or rhyme, but if I look at it from this point of view it starts to make some sense...

Very interesting thought. :D  ... Since this is fictional - ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is possible .. but the writing will look ridiculous .. how writer explain 

1. HR (the actress - Anna's mom). So Anna is not her biological daughter. It's her lover's daughter? 

This is a bit difficult to digest. So the story about her getting pregnant and married to Korean Born American director is fake? 

2. YJ - is cruel for torturing her own child

This is much much more difficult to digest and this will make her character charcoal black :D .

3. SJ calling her barren

So this is 'for show' too? an act - to who? us (viewer?).

4. Samchon (YJ brother) 

So he didn't know about her sister pregnancy? YJ managed to disappear for 9 months and no one know? if this the case it can be related to no 3 too.. so no one know about her pregnancy not even SJ ...

5. YJ giving out orders to kill Anna and when President of JSS urged her to kill if necessary, she gave order to secretary kim to kill the president if he is still stubborn. (the 'kill order' is not a joke or mere threat, she meant to kill Anna).

This is very hard for me to accept ... 

If she has no romantic/sexual interest in JH what is with all that "walk" and "Jae Haa" talk after that meeting? An act! Like I said she does likes him (as a human, as a friend) but she will be dead before she acknowledges that she is human, so acting like some noona that is after young piece of meat fits better with her "image".

I think after watching the preview you may change you mind - She was spying on him like a jealous wife. Is it not for show I tell you :D ... Unless the preview is made such a way to purposely misleading us.

I am still deciding are you just pulling our leg with your post.. or you really what you write .. :D 

12 minutes ago, julie721 said:

Aigooooo.. The last time I posted here the mood was PINK and happy tralala.. But now I open it I'm like "WAIT WHAAAATT?!?"

20D391D6-A247-4B7C-B48B-1F29F91B79DE_zps

Even our thread had been given name as "minefield" in Twitter.. Hahahahaha so it'd be better to have civil discussion and not personal attack, okay yeorubun?

But meanwhile, let's spread good vibes and cheer up the thread... 

@eva23 A2 I'm forever THAT!!! Hahaha by the way are you ready for today blanket scene? wink.gif let's do more analysis later. BUUT... Let's limit to: are they using the same blanket? What pattern? How many blanket the team has provided for shooting this drama? Is the one that had been used washed already? Fun enough? No? (Hey, I'm still in probation time here... Lololol)

@gyu2003 whaaaat? My reputation's tainted already? Haha sure, call me anything, Eonnie/ahjumma/goddess/troll/whatever hahaha

Niceeee point.. One of the roots of her evilness is possessive traits. She started plotting with SeJoon because her possessiveness to JB group, she lashed her wrath to Anna and UHR because her possessiveness to JSJ, I'd see her would go down the repetitive path regarding JehAnna. Her attraction to Jeha is clear, but still debatable whether her interest for him purely love/lust/respect/appreciation only, but I think it's the mix of this feelings and added possession into it. YJ has unawarely thought Jeha is her person (because she added him to cloud 9) despite her initial knowledge that Jeha would never be controlled by her. 

I personally despise YJ father too, perhaps, img the character was ever shown on drama, I would loathe him as much as I despise JSJ here. 

The bold part, it's not that I apply double standard to lessen YJ bad childhood upbringing. She was a victim too at certain time. Objectively, we are shown and provided with two comparatively same examples, victims of child abuse, YJ and Anna. And while we're kept guessing how bad YJ past history is, we got more clear story how bad Anna was treated. Then, how come the outcomes are so opposite, so different? We have 2 victims of child abused, one chose the darker path and turned evil, the other chose more lighter path and still keeps her humanity intact. Some said Anna become more and more vicious since she team up with Samchon... But she has to do what she has to do, and her revenge is initially to stay alive and be free. And one of her reasons to ally with Samchon is to keep the people around her, ahjumma, k1, j4 to keep alive. (ahjumma convo with Samchon in ep 9, she thanked him to keep them save---Proof of reasons the deal for Anna-Samchon alliance was including these people safety). Very different with how YJ react, right? If YJ, she will surely punish the people who did her wrong.. (Ahjumma, J4 didn't treat Anna right before, but she still care about their life regardless). 
Then why are they so different? In my opinion, it only lead to one thing: different level of mental strengths. The same treatment if applied to two different people with different level of mental strength will result in different outcome. Bad experiences will not always created Monster, hence the reason for justifying YJ bad deed because of her traumatic childhood experiences become MOOT.

The second paragraph: sending her to nunnery is part of series of actions YJ abusing Anna as a child. If you want to be fair, we have to include all her action and not only pinpoint/highlighting one part only. But, focus on what so wrong in sending her to nunnery, since this is what you're most curious about. 1. YJ, as her guardian (in episode 8, from TV report/news that YJ step mom watched in car)  failed to take decisions base on what's best for Anna benefit/well being. Pretend that we omit her personal hatred towards Anna, the best solution for Anna was sending her abroad to study, also provided her nanny/adult that tended her needs as a minor. Nunnery was not best alternative to educate Anna. 2. It's against Anna decision. Anna wasn't willing to go there in the first place, it's a trick Sec Kim told her that her father waiting for her that made her go. She was under Doctor supervision when Sec Kim took her away. She was in better alternative treatments, professional assistance.

the underlined part: that's what makes the drama become interesting and open to so many interpretations darling---> resulting: the heated discussion hahahahaha.. They are so many aspects that can be used to validated and questioned each character. And all is relatively right and all is relatively wrong. Depend on who, how, and what your POV. For me, although I'm Anna team and JehAnna lover, I don't put Anna as purely white and innocent and always right. I always try to see them objectively. Try using my reasons base on the facts that are clearly presented in drama. 

@nona88 the sisters of K2 are back!!! I know I can always count on you to highlight that blanket scene from preview.. You are definitely my most precious dongsaeng hahahaha  you know me so well... Thanks dongsaeng for BTS tooemoticon-026.gif 

Remember @Bambiina when things got too strained, we'll always have BODYGUARD with heart that full of FLOWERS (flower garden or garden of flower? Ah I'm so bad at remembering) and at the moment the flowers are blossoming in tender care of Anna hahahahaha (gosh this sounds so cheesy, does it?) greatness.gif

At first I read this as Park Kwang Soo, I was so gonna protest the team, YAA!! Why not let JCW sing OST instead, why let that shady politician sing? But then I read again, this time correctly, it's Park Kwang Sun... And our Park in drama real name is Kim Kap Soo.. Hahahaha silly me

WOW i love your response to everything!

but to the point made by @valsava and what you madeI about YJ's possessive trait. I totally agree with it. I think the more we watch the show the more we realise that YJ is not the normal kind of villain where they are just plain evil. But what she is now, is very much been made sadly probably all her life. With her family to her husband. She never really had someone around her to love and care fr her. She probably learnt the only way she can have them is if she does these extreme methods. Like trapping her husband using Anna as bait, taking out the competition through underhand methods. 

When suddenly JH comes along, someone who sort of understands her, very much proven some loyalty to her (the scene about taking out the guards at the family meeting) I think she finally realises that she had someone by her side, someone probably not scared of her as well. But then lo and behold, he falls in love with Anna. The one person who reminds her of her ultimate weakness, the one thing she doesnt have; a child. And JH is going out of his way to really be with Anna, protect her, love her. 

I just worry that now with her i guess in this erratic state she is in, she will spiral further down and do something even more extreme compared to what she has been doing. But i do echo your thoughts that yes YJ is a victim, she is avictim of circumstance. She probably was not bron in to a famiy thatloved each other. She was not in a imarraige that was the ideal marriage we all hope for. So her thinking ad pesonality is definitely abnormal. 

But on a side note; friday is here and we will finally get out ep 11 as well as a new OST song (: You never know maybe JCW will sing something! We can keep praying since our prayers have been answered with a new rooftop + blanket scene (backhug scene) 

9 hours ago, ichadewi said:

I think i can see Anna with the same clothe in preview

i just hope we can see many scene jeha and anna

@ichadewi  The roof scene in the preview looks kind of chessy sort of a healer effect also but I'm just giddy waiting to see it.. I know I'll have a big koolaid smile watching it.. Geeze one would think I was Anna on that roof.. :):wub:

8 hours ago, soniawong said:

Spain fans who follow Yoona & JCW closely did mentioned that beside outdoor scene when Anna non stop runs and met Jeha on subway train, their did mentioned Jehanna filming inside the hotel and restaurant but not sure how true its.....hopefully for ending romantic lovey dovey scene we are all waiting for......you know what I mean right? L.O..L:P

Thanks @soniawong  Good so there will be another trip to Spain, I take it Anna and Jh on a vacation of some sort because I can't see them going off to Spain if they are on the run it wouldn't make sense and is very dangerous for Anna being that Yj have goons there also..So let's have wishful thinking it's a morning after scene.

8 hours ago, perfectsmilebias said:

No, I'm 100% sure he doesn't slap her because of Anna... he could have done that a million times by now. And even then, that is NO REASON to physically assault your wife, especially if your a scumbag who not only enables her but benefits from her ruthlessness. Disgusting hypocrite to the highest level!

I'm pretty sure, based on SJ's character and the way the preview was edited, he slaps her because of the failed assassination attempt on Assemblyman Park. He was practically corner by the press and had to BS his way out like he always does. Does he not realize that without his wife, he would be nothing politically-speaking, he wouldn't even be a tiny speck on Assemblyman Park's radar. If he hates YJ so much, then why doesn't he just stop using her? Just like YJ said in the preview, if you don't want to be president, just leave.

@perfectsmilebias I think it's a two way street Yj using him for the presidency and SjS using her to get there, But sometimes he has contemplated thoughts of giving up on being the president but Yj having Anna in her grasp he could only comply with what she wanted.. All Yj cares about is being first lady of the country and first lady to SjS.. As long as Anna around she would never come first and now Anna has taken another person from her and thats JH.. Yj saw in Jh something she has never seen in all the men around her. With this being said Yj saw a man, a hero, a protector and most of all very truthful and trustworthy person.. But it's always something lingering in her head why do Anna or her mom gets more attention then her from the men she shelters or place them in a special place in her heart.. This is why I say no matter what to YJ Anna has to die in order for her to remotely feel good about herself.. Anna dying like her mom will make up for all the pain and suffering she has been through from SjS but Yj hasn't come to terms that her issues are not with Anna or her mom it's Yj herself she needs to address her daddy issues with a professional in order for her to find any happiness in her life.. As for now she'll keep blaming others and harming others using her nasty and manipulative ways..  So I agree with you it's no way that slap came from behind Anna it's much deeper and business related because there marriage is all about business theres no love in it at all so Sjs thinks but if something was to happen to Yj I think Sjs would be a lost soul without her.. 

8 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

chinggu deul maybe in the last part of preview where they are hugging each other (JH and AN) maybe JH opened up about his past, about raniya about his revenge?? (i dont know how to explain this my english sucks hahahah) they both sad in that scene.. it just that it reminds me of AN when she was telling JH about her mom..

@riiko1988  You english is fine, Your post is understandable English is my native language and I still get tongue tied sometimes.. But we die hard soompiers do get what people or saying regardless of what language you speaks we all seems to understand each other when we share a passion for the samething it's no different when we all relates to the love of food, music, movies heck love it's self. So no worries your doing just great..

8 hours ago, siddo said:

@valsava: Lol, It isn't me saying Anna is not the biological child of JSJ, its your fellow Jehnna shipper @yournameit saying that the writer will prove Anna is not the biological child of JSJ. Check her/his post. I just asked a few questions to what he/she said that if Anna is not… I hope you get me…And yes I know, she isn't adopted otherwise YJ & JSJ would have bragged about that to the T. Isn't it what I said in my post?

@siddo  Trust and believe I get what your saying I know you yourself didn't post the comment I posted that comment to stress how much this drama wouldn't make sense if she wasn't.. Like I said if she wasn't his child they wouldn't have had any reasons to hide her and they would have used having taking in a movie star child into there home as a stepping stone to there goals Yj and SjS would have milk that for all it's worth..  

Also BTW I also have a sense of humor and laughing as I type this comment.. It's All In The Fun Of This Forum With Me..:lol:    

@nona88 thank you for the bts scenes, you just made my day, i have a really bad morning. cant stop watching the kissing scene. unfortunately it really is a one-take kissing scene lol 

whaaa JCW and IY IRL, their chemistry is sooo :wub:  i wonder how many times JCW pinched IY's cheeks since they repeated over and over again :lol:

@julie721 yessss you and your agents ! :lol: oh really? minefield? soompi is much cooler than db or koala tho, so many harsh comments and everybody seems to bash yoona there lol, i wonder what nickname they gave to the db or koala 

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

okay going to sleep now to wake up for live recap and meeting the hot guy in  killing mission but have time to show up with hot and killer hairstyle 

I noticed that his hairstyle is the same (the normal)  when he comes back Anna.

This guy,  killing PKS is so special. That he changed his hairstyle just for this mission hahaha 

The way he look at her..... Maybe I'll fainted if JCW stare me like that. This picture look like Dispatch catch celebrity dating.

Jehana_zpsm8t1boyk.png

Cant wait for tonoght episode, I'm free tonight so I can live streaming. Can somebody PM me the link for streaming? Thanks in advance.

I just noticed that Ji Chang Wook's hands are big and very manly :wub:. When he cupped Yoona's face, his hands nearly covered her whole face. Maybe can cover already ;). And in the hug pic above, look at JCW's hand on Yoona's back. I like to see the way Jeha hugs Anna. We will get to see more hug scenes later in Ep11.....I'm so excited and happy that today is FRIDAY!

About the blanket scene on the Rooftop, I bet in the BTS, I'm sure JCW will said he had to move his leg because Y is heavy and made his leg numb. :D This is bad, K2 really make me into a shipper of both JCW:heart:Yoona.

The last time I shipped a couple so hard was Yoona+Taec. But that ship sunk and broke TaecYoon shipper's heart, I'm one of them. 

:tears::tears::tears:

Guest julie721

@nona88 that part when JCW silently drop shells to Yoong pocket was their "war" actually.. Initially started by rascal #1 (YoonA) and responsed mischievously by rascal #2.. 

Seriously these two, they are partners in crime!!! Hahahaha they must be BFF at the moment, playing around but kudos they both very professional. One take for the legendary kissing scene!!! Daebak!

@kaoriharang agree.. YJ feeling and obsession toward Jeha are complicated. And SYA really good portraying YJ. In a way you disgusted and uncomfortable with it, but at the same times you fell sympathetic, pity, and understand her. Only good acting can deliver such impact. She does it very good here in K2

Yoona just post new photo on her Instagram.. Taken by Samchon "Lee Jun Jin" Oppa himself.. Funeral?

8 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

@nona88 chingguyaah~ aigooo~ dont start with these pervy thoughts and pervy analysis! hohohoho~ 

@mooster kyaaaaa!!! thnks chinguu! uri otp! i saw wat u did there jehassshhhii~ :phew: hahahhaha

@nona88

bwahahahaha.. heeyy guys you are still young than me.. how come that thought coming.. but I also have that thought.. as well as we keep just for write not toooo far my dongsaeng that's okay.. we can't let mod mad on us again right? 

hahahah 

@mooster save that gif on my file.. will watch over and over until I get the proper episode tonight..

so much fun ti read all your post guys..

@julie721 A2 agent call agent A1.. analyse blanket scene later.. when the episode aired.. I will watch it hundreds time.. even the preview I already watch it tens times.. crazy me.. yuppp.. I don't mind being crazy about them... hikkksss...

waahhh.. that BTS.. OMG.. I love them so much now.. really shipping them hard.. even if they just become BFF i will support..but would love if they become real..

I am so tired.. just get home from my kids school activities.. and I've got lil headache there.. and got home and watch their BTS like that... my headache suddenly just disappeared.. just love it.. thank you guys..

love Yoona who still considered JCW and patting his back like that.. maybe JCW really exhausted back then.. and she pat him like her boyfriend got tired from his job.. kyaaaaaa.. my imagine too far..

and realized when they were done with the kiss.. they even can see and stare each other faces.. I though even a little the must be got fluster from the kiss..

and @nona88 thank you for the youtube link for their BTS.. want to save to my personal acc..

@julie721

from that yoona update IG..I think someone whose gonna dead is sec kim..

cuz in the preview.. YJ sit in her car alone at the backseat.. usually sec kim always there, right?

aiisshh desperate for YJ's scene.. I won't think which can make my head ache again..

I just want to see and think about my OTP with their lovey dovey scene, sweet scene.. and give us a lot passionate kiss scene.. right @Bambiina hehehheee...

@eva23 @nona88 - No problem!!! Like I said ... we gotta share the prettiness. I'm just glad some turned those into gifs to help tide us over til the actual episode. That hug scene, it seriously looked like Yoona was going to flatten JCW with the way she ran to him. Hahaha ... but it's so freaking cute how he smiled as he received the hug ... gah! 

@notohaterfans - I'm right there with you ... gotta create a folder just so i can save pics and gifs on my hard drive! Seriously .. these two are just stunning together ... :wub:

Gah, all these BTS videos!!! Made my day!!!! LOVE to see how comfortable Yoona and JCW are with one another off screen. Just a natural chemistry between them ... really. UGH ... just date already! lol ... and I had a feeling that blanket kiss was a one take ... that's how good they are together! Muahahha ...

Archived