[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

20 hours ago, mythicalove said:

1.) I will never get tired of SC's boldness. I wonder how HJJ can ever resist her, she's way too cute. HJJ, ma boy, I give you permission to kiss SC passionatlely. In fact, I demand it! 

2.) Do I smell Tae Oh's love beginning to develop for CSA? 

3.) Yes, yes, yes! HJJ has caught on to MDY, KJY, and CH's trail. 

4.) Is that City Hunter making a cameo? Lol. Jokes aside, HJJ, I fear for your life. Who's room have you enter and what do you see?

5.) Even if HJJ is able to provide evidence to catch KJY, 1) there's no way she and MDY will cooperate with the police and willingly go to jail  and 2) there's no proof against CH so he is safe.

6.) Beautiful OST, I will be waiting for your release. 

@Hunter White @demarchelier Don't even get me started. I have been feeling extremely depressed because I know the end is near. It's horrible what this drama has done to me. I feel as though my life would be nothing without it. The drama hasn't even ended and I am already experiencing some of the worst withdrawal symptoms I've ever for any korean dramas. I can only imagine what it will be like in 3 weeks when I have to say goodbye; it won't be pretty and there will be lots of yellow-tinted pearls. :tears:

It'll be hard to let go of them. Count me in, I'm going to continue supporting the cast of LOTBS even after its closing. I'm not just talking JJH and LMH, I've grown fondness of the actress that plays CSA, Tae Oh and so on. I'd be happy to see their acting career grow as well.

What has this drama done to me? 

i've gone mad over it. 

:bawling:

I'm sure we aren't the only ones feeling the early sepanx. It's the JJH effect for me mostly. I tend to long for her and her drama/role ones it ends. Plus, the fact that it's LMH that she's paired with which I came to like because of LOTBS. Hopefully, they'll come back with another project after taking a good rest. I don't wanna miss 'em much.:bawling: As for the rest of the cast, this drama indeed gave way to upcoming stars and hopefully they'll be given another opportunity to show off their acting skills especially CSA and TH.. oh and GOT7's Park Jin Young (I really love to see him more on tv esp that he looks like Kim Soo Hyun:blush:) I know It'll be difficult to watch another drama once LOTBS ends especially when JJH and LMH sets a high benchmark. So, it may take a while before I learn to accept another drama after this. 

To answer your question... I really wont be able to answer it. haha.. You're normal! You're just like me. :grin: *hugs* I think it's what you need from a friend who feels the same about this drama.:grin:

• Like 13

Legend of The Blue Sea #4 top baidu with  55.615.400 points

(Idon't speak Chinese so I use gg translate)

分析结果显示,中国政府疑似颁布“#限韩令#”后,中国网民对韩流文化的关注并未减弱。关键词“#韩国电视剧#”去年年均百度指数为2.6207万点,远远超过美国电视剧(1.4653万点)和日本电视剧(4909点)。

热播韩剧《#蓝色大海的传说#》的百度指数最高,达55.6154万点,《#孤单又灿烂的神——鬼怪#》为16.7172万点。在包括中国电视剧在内的电视剧整体排行榜上分别位列第4及第7。

• Like 7

Im thinking on how did HJJ's mother become housemaid of CSA's house. Im a bit curious about that. On how did she manage to get there. Why did she choose to become household rather than to become successful so that she can revenge to that richard simmons.

I have in my mind too that Heo Chi Hyun can't kill someone, because when he realized that the secretary of his father (forgot his name) is dying , his reaction is shocked and kinda rattled on what to do. I think in that moment he want to save him but cannot.

im bad in speaking in English so I hope you guys get my point :)

Since its only 5 episode left I know you guys are having Sepanx already, let me join you guys :( Its only been a month already and yet it feels like our bonds are like for years, we all support all the casts of the LOTBS. Having the same emotions whenever the story goes on something, getting excited everytime the previews are released. And for me its my first time to join this forum that much, my only reason is for me to have updates about JJH. And now this is what LOTBS bring me, joining this thread. 

I hope we'll meet again in other threads sharing thoughts. And hoping to the casts of LOTBS that they'll become more successful in the path they'll go. I have so much to say but let me stop this dramatic feeling here.

Let me express my excitement to the preview of episode 16. Im so excited to see how HJJ will kiss our SC, hoping that he will give SC request. And as for the end of the preview, in my mind, his father is not there because I think when HJJ ask where is his Father to HCH, HCH sense that there's something going so HCH prevent it, or maybe HJJ's father is in the hospital. Hahahaha sorry for being negative but that's in my mind.

PS: Im still waiting for the ost to be released in the preview of episode 16 :)

are you guys waiting too?

• Like 13

Where Goblin and Mermaid Roam

Incheon and Jeju become backdrops of hit TV drama series

Current drama series on Korean TV boast scenic sets, from immortal goblin god Kim Shin’s majestic mansion in “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God” to the marine cove where the mermaid Shim Chung lives in “The Legend of the Blue Sea.”

“Blue Sea”: Jeju, Pocheon

Pocheon Art Valley is featured in a scene from “The Legend of the Blue Sea.” (SBS)

Scenes featuring the home of the female lead, a mermaid played by actress Jun Ji-hyun, in the SBS series “The Legend of the Blue Sea” were shot in Pocheon Art Valley in Gyeonggi Province. Once a granite quarry, the area became the nation’s first shared culture and art complex in 2009. In addition to the cavernous site featured in the drama series, the complex is home to an exhibition hall, a 4-D video room and an astronomical observation room.

Jun and the male lead Lee Min-ho are also seen running around a green maze. The spot is Jeju Island’s Maze Land, a theme park boasting the world’s “longest stone maze” measuring roughly 5.3 kilometers in length, according to the Korea Tourism Organization.

***skip unrelated***

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201701101729162484887_2

• Like 8

Catching Love with Claw Machines

Viewers of TV dramas “Doctors,” “Legend of the Blue Sea” and “Guardian” will have noticed by now the frequency of claw machines appearing in trending Korean shows.

In the ongoing SBS show, “Legend of the Blue Sea,” a claw machine serves as the symbol of a love not yet realized between the male and female lead.

Early in the show, the male lead Heo Jun-jae (Lee Min-ho) fears that Shim Cheong (Jun Ji-hyun)’s determination to win his love is waning.

Heo takes Shim to a claw machine and tells her that, whatever she does she cannot give up on the goals she has set her heart on. While outwardly he is talking about the dolls inside the game machine, he is actually alluding to Shim to never give up on him.

Throughout the rest of the show, Shim continues to return to the claw machine to fetch the stuffed octopus that just won’t get caught.

***skip unrelated****

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201701101837362862154_2

• Like 10