Does Wearing Glasses For A Long Time Make Your Eyes Smaller?

Guest sheLLiJiElUn

I started wearing glasses when I was 12, and switched over when I was 15 to contacts - except I still wear glasses when I'm at home. My eyes are the same size, a little on the large side.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mellybean

maybe your face got bigger. my eyes look smaller when i wear my glasses because of the thick lens (i'm nearsighted), but when i take them off, i normally have anime size eyes. haha! seriously...i met this person and was wearing glasses...and wore glasses the first few times...then one day decided to wear contacts...they were like "woah...your eyes are huge." thanks...i know i look like a cartoon character... :angry:

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

won't eyes look BIGGER on a CHILDs face?

of course eyes are always seem bigger on a childs faces, rather than a bigger adult sized face.

its a known fact, the size of your eyes never change from when you're an infant to adult. =P

perhaps you're far sighted?

so your glasses MAGNIFY the size of your eyes so you see a difference when you take em off.

Guest koolangel297

i'm not sure about size.. but i think if you wear glasses for a LONG time you get bags...

my uncle had really bad bags from wearing glasses so he got laser and now the bags are smaller...

Archived