[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ReallyJota said:

The Preview!!!!

OMG!!! Jota gave Jinkyung a piggy bag on the street!!!! She looks so comfortable on that back!:bawling::bawling:

OK... I need the preview NOW... NOW......... :grin:

Every week they getting better... better n better... Too much for samsamnizen......

I'm really glad that our couple are more like boyfriend/girlfriend than husband/wife most of the time.I think it makes getting to know each other and spending time together more enjoyable. It may also lessen the pressure they might feel to "act" in the show.

Now the waiting for subbed episode begins..

photo 186qzr_zpsdilxqi1j.gif

she wanted to show off her LOVE for the world to see .... and not just hiding it on her mere hand ..:rolleyes:

photo 186qws_zpswk6faj9t.gif

not even on her milky shoulder ... :lol:

see how fast his hand moves in covering her back ...   so possessive this  nampyeon    :blush:

photo 186r3r_zpss7faunyx.gif

no girl ...  dont puff out your chest like that ...  your nampyeon's hand is already NOT steady ..:blush:

photo 186qjw_zpssufz5av5.gif  

did he just asked her to kiss that tattoo  away ....?   :blush:

jinkyung -ie,  you may get flustered with his cheesiness,  but that hand on his face is full of affection girl ...:love:

1 hour ago, little-star said:

The Mask scene ? were there pictures for it? How come i haven't seen any ?

In the end of the show they played some flashback scene of their vacation. One of them is mask scene, which i think happened around thr beauty class scene..

20 minutes ago, aexoo said:

In the end of the show they played some flashback scene of their vacation. One of them is mask scene, which i think happened around thr beauty class scene..

I guess, the mask scene happen after jota's mom phone call, coz at that moment, JK had something in her hands, like a mask sheets...correct me if i'm wrong, but still....too bad we cant see it :(

from what i know,  putting a mask is the last beauty ritual ... and i did wonder why they both did not do it.

so it seems that PD nim edited that scene out ...  :expressionless:

but i am still not angry tho  ...  too much happiness today..!    :grin:    :heart:

6 minutes ago, little-star said:

Oh! while browsing mbc's YT channel saw videos of the previous couples on the year end awards ! Can't wait to see our couple receive an award too !!! I think jota will definitely be receiving awards from kbs, sbs and mbc !!

sbs ?? what the program he doing in sbs?

Spoiler

Spoiler

@Siti Robiah Al Adawiya he did laws of the jungle from what i remember.not sure if he had other shows.

@Nanahady as always,our very busy chingu..thanks for the raw link.have you recovered already?

@jj1106 that scene,JinKyung's hand on Jota's neck/face has got to be 1 of my favorites.It shows how much she's comfortable and at ease she is with him,plus how affectionate was that..

:wub::wub::wub:

Archived