[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Jane Tan said:

Welcome to the family,btw thanks to your sister you made right choice.post your thoughts more often we love to read/hear it from you! :heart:

Thank you for the welcome :-). I was shocked i posted here using my actual account lol. I tried to erase it but nah , it's okay. I hope ya'll continue this ship since i love reading your thoughts. I am also glad most here are already married or are matured enough. 

1 hour ago, Enn Pacuz said:

Thank you for the welcome :-). I was shocked i posted here using my actual account lol. I tried to erase it but nah , it's okay. I hope ya'll continue this ship since i love reading your thoughts. I am also glad most here are already married or are matured enough. 

Yes mostly here are married and old..LOL.. But we are young at heart!:P

4 hours ago, Enn Pacuz said:

Yes mostly here are married and old..LOL.. But we are young at heart!:P

57 minutes ago, Nanahady said:

I hope Jota wont watch this episode.... All the oppa tried to flirt with Jinkyung.... hahahahahaha..... :grin:

Hahahaha..i think he would bc ho dong was there..LOL

Can somebody here tell what the Korean fans think of this whole "marriage" thing for jota and jinkyung? Especially for jota who is an idol? Because I heard that some of the past "idol couples" garnered a lot of haters from their partners fan... (Like sung jae & joy and taemin & naeun).. And that was the reason why they don't really interact  or act like they don't really know each other on other shows (eg., ISAC, music shows on other networks)

tks @MissJane  and @indien for jota's pics.

simple (branded?)   but def eye catching ..  love it!

same goes to jinkyung ... a top model but with a simple taste.. my kind of girl ...

@aoiphoenix @mellynarifqi - tks for the ISAC info.    silver..?  not bad jota...!

would want to see him and bros run the relay next time ..

okay ladies ...  ( now where is mr @crimson )    enjoy the judo epi ... waiting for spoilers.  

4 hours ago, MissJane said:

Seems like he loved his bracelet so much i find it even in wgm he has on it, my delulu mind telling me maybe someone gave it to him as a present?:P

Yes, I've noticed that bangle/bracelet that he wears very often, but Moos has something similar too. (Found the image online, no copyright infringement intended)

MOOS-MADTOWN_54_zpsvbhgtwkn.jpg

You can also catch glimpses of the other Madtown members wearing a bracelet/bangle, so I'm guessing it's either a Madtown team thingy, or it's sponsored... 

Already counting down till next sat. Can't  wait for when all the other couples get together. Hope jota and jin kyung show off to the other couples how close they are lol. 

*(which they have made way more progress than the other two couples. They have held hands, hug, and kiss and the other couples have just started to show skinship, but been on the show longer lol)*

Archived