[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

Dear Jota,

From here on out please let JinKyung win anything and everything ever. She really was the cutest thing all happy and playful smug at winning and becoming the king. Her look of glee and thoughts of how to punish you for "all that loosing she'd endured" was too cute. Also her punishments aren't even punishments and are really rewards for all. I mean if every time she "wins" you plant a kiss on her or she plants one of you...a few red ears are worth it. 

Love,

a fangirl who is all so pleased by recent events and wishes mom and sis were always around because omo do you two show the love towards each other then aka Mrs.SoJiSub

This episode was everything. Mom is soo a Jota fangirl. My favorite scene had to be when Jin was looking away from shirtless!Jota "I'm not looking. I'm not looking" then it hits her like a wrecking ball *he's mine I can stare if I want. Why am I looking away!* "you're mine I can look" omo I love her. Jin teasing her sister not to look was really cute as well. I died when Jota began it by going "why's your face red" LOL. I also liked that they shared the same cup when first tasting the wine and all the cute natural touches here and there. I was squealing in delight at how slightly still awkward but playful and touching "we're so natural at this now" cute they were while stomping the grapes in the barrel.

ETA: MIL is so helpful and a secret shipper just like us "don't you need to push her hair back?" And Jota does so giving easier access and better view of the kiss.

ETA 2: MOM I LOVE YOU. YOU NEED TO HOLD THE POSE (aka the kiss) for long. She's one of us y'all!!

ETA 3: OMO LOOK AT JOTA'S HAND. HE'S CARESSING JIN'S NECK/CHIN LIKE A PRO. That's my boy!

ETA: look at Jin's huge grin. Her smile of happy is/was identical to Jota's during the photoshoot. Omo just confess and date for real already (which I'm convinced they are but imma stop here). Jin has the best eye smile.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MrsSoJiSub

Was waiting for your post among others.. JK's mother certainly is one of us! She almost seems worse because she is close to them both now. I wonder what she must be really thinking, although she was pretty obvious no? Yes she was actually working hard to get them closer when she had the chance. I personally loved that part when Jota walked away to get some wine and they had that short private girl talk. JK seemed extra flustered. 

I watch the latest episode more than 10 times but still can't get enough of it... Love the little family to much....

Jota complete the missing puzzle for Jinkyung family.. MIL get the son she ever dream...

I do hope Jota will be her son long enough or maybe be her real son (Married JK for real)..... :grin:

Episode worth waiting for... Heart warming episode... :blush:

5 hours ago, Sk00p said:

@MrsSoJiSub

Was waiting for your post among others.. JK's mother certainly is one of us! She almost seems worse because she is close to them both now. I wonder what she must be really thinking, although she was pretty obvious no? Yes she was actually working hard to get them closer when she had the chance. I personally loved that part when Jota walked away to get some wine and they had that short private girl talk. JK seemed extra flustered. 

I loved the girl talk. I swear if Jin's mom could have Jota as a real life son in law she would take him. You can tell both she and sis were impressed by Jota's answers and way of being the whole visit. I too was melting when he said that as curious as he is about Jin's past, the past is the last and what's important is that he treat her better than past boyfriends *melts* For all the things Jota can bug me with his way of being and thinking (sorry I will never be here for his "cover up" and double standard I'm a man so I can while you a woman can't -feelings he expressed during photoshoot episode) he also can make me fall deep with his Dee thoughtful and considerate maturity that at times seem wiser than his years. When Jin's sis told her to be kind to Jota, I felt that was her way of saying "Jin young sister don't let this wonderful catch go. If you want him grab him and make him yours."

"When Jin's sis told her to be kind to Jota, I felt that was her way of saying "Jin young sister don't let this wonderful catch go. If you want him grab him and make him yours."

I think of it too. Soooo Agree with this. Sun Kyung couldnt say it too explicit since they were on cam. So she just said be good with deep meaning of it. I think the conversation keep flowing at home how good jota is. However, did jota not know jk just arrive from europe? Or they just keep their closeness off cam ? 

7 minutes ago, greys8 said:

I mean about der convo, when did Jota leave her?

She meant the Emptiness MV when she asked Jota why she was not asked to future in it.
And now Madtown is showing off an underwear brand alongside Chao Lu. Which again means no JK.

9 minutes ago, Sk00p said:

She meant the Emptiness MV when she asked Jota why she was not asked to future in it.
And now Madtown is showing off an underwear brand alongside Chao Lu. Which again means no JK.

ah i see. Thank you for the answer. :)

Hi I'm new here, nice to see you all here, I'm a former Jjongaholic..:P and now I am attach to this couple...

I'm allready download their episode but from kshow online, which is include the other 2 couple segmen, does anybody here know where can I download 3-3 couple only. Because theres no download option in kshowdaily. 

Thanks in advance guys...

ps: special thanks to @Nanahady ( I did pm you via line :) few days ago)

23 minutes ago, RikoqSdk said:

Hi I'm new here, nice to see you all here, I'm a former Jjongaholic..:P and now I am attach to this couple...

I'm allready download their episode but from kshow online, which is include the other 2 couple segmen, does anybody here know where can I download 3-3 couple only. Because theres no download option in kshowdaily. 

Thanks in advance guys...

ps: special thanks to @Nanahady ( I did pm you via line :) few days ago)

Truly sorry... I didn't notice your pm... :)

You can download samsam segment only at kshowdaily.. Right click at the running video n save as...

n Welcome to Samsam Town.. n Tq for being Samsamnizen... :grin:

Gif-ed some of my favourite moments to share. :)

Z3jNXDvGkjb4Q.gif

When JK can't stop yawning and Jota asked her to take a nap in that soft voice and that concerned face, my feeelssss! *melting*

YXvgjjoJn4fLO.gif

Jots just can't help but to brush her hair aside. Can't be covering that pretty face, aye? ;)

5qekdff4YzWjm.gif

I find this gesture really sweet. :wub:

Spoiler

jfgEHIzu2y5Ve.gif

Maybe it's just me, but I like how Jota is comfortable enough to tease / joke with the sister too.

WCIuUOwnDtFfi.gif

This must be the funniest reaction from JK. If I had a husband with that kind of body I would also try to keep his top nekkid too. ;)

MSY1HfCV5ZYnS.gif

That moment when JK realized she had all the rights to look and stare (and drool!) at Jota's body. In her own words, "It's mine!" :wub:

ZAU2L6Aexh2WA.gif

So motherly of JK, but I think it's just another reason to touch / feel Jota more. Hehe!

e6Dlb61EmCky4.gif

I really LIKE the fact that his hands is on her waist instead of her shoulders. ;)

9d8yWF4MDAEmY.gif

As expected of our Jota. So effortless! *claps hands*

V6ztWlPRFvGcU.gif

JK was getting so excited here! I feel you, sister. That would be the part where the butterflies in my tummy goes from fluttery to haywire! 

h3rEmsZhBmU9O.gif

And of course, this was the highlight of the episode! Jota finally gather the courage to reciprocate JK's kiss! And in front of MIL, at that! Well done, Jota! :heart:

Isn't it amazing how we've gotten quite a lot out of our couples in just 16 episodes? Our ship has been blessed! Thank you Jota and JK for being so real. :love:

Goooodnesss still can't managed to watch the sub episodes bc im too busy.its difficult to balance btwn work, fangirling and  a mother same time:sweatingbullets: hows everyone?  are you guys still alive after that sweet and loving kiss  of JOTA? :P

@superfudgechunk thank you dear for taking the effort. I love all of them. I'm actually watching for the nth time now. Still feel sweet and happy no matter how many times i watch. Thank you our couple for bringing happiness to all of us. 

Jota had isac today, hopefully he doesn't get hurt and have a fun day. Anyone has updates how madtown is doing today? 

3 minutes ago, Jane Tan said:

Goooodnesss still can't managed to watch the sub episodes bc im too busy.its difficult to balance btwn work, fangirling and  a mother same time:sweatingbullets: hows everyone?  are you guys still alive after that sweet and loving kiss  of JOTA? :P

Dear Jane I'm still not over that kiss. No matter how many times i watch still couldn't stop myself from giggling like an idiot. So it's best to be alone when you watch it once you have the time. 

Archived