[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

so much for my early excitement, i ended up missing the live streaming ....!   :lol:   :sweatingbullets:  :tears:

what i need right now is NOT the oxygen tank,  but links...!   so tks to @wackeemarie @MiAmour  @Nana  for the links -  u guys are my life saver!   LOL

@linja  @little-star  @Melly - tks for those awesome pics!   daebak!  

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to all the new members. I'm so happy we have so many support for this lovely couple who bring us so much happiness every week. And our fellow samsamnizens are so efficient and supportive, providing pictures and clips for those who are not able to stream live. And thoughtfully translate the dialogue for non speakers. 

I feel so happy cos we are getting stronger, keep going. Great job everyone! 

Have fun re watching raw and sub tomorrow. 

Your ahjumma is busy i missed the live stream,but somehow thank you my love for the updates,:sweatingbullets: waiting for raw episodes,ill post my thought and pointers later...and to the new member you guys are all welcome here feel at home!:heart:

When was the last time I saw him smiling like that? Ow....after he ate the chilli pepper..

Her mother gets to feel thw muscles too..

MIL: there's something I want to do when I have a son in low..calling him my son...son..eat alot

Jota: yes, mother

Jk: (totally happy)

not to corrupt the young ones here...   but   ^_^

Spoiler

photo 0B-tL7Ay3kBktZ2Z1dU1TazNObEE_zpsbyine0n5.gif

cr DC

i am  happy and glad that when they hugged,  the lower part of their bodies are not polls apart ..!  

that is one  warm and loving hug  ...      :sweatingbullets:    :w00t:  

22 minutes ago, jj1106 said:

not to corrupt the young ones here...   but   ^_^

Hide contents

cr DC

i am  happy and glad that when they hugged,  the lower part of their bodies are not polls apart ..!  

that is one  warm and loving hug  ...      :sweatingbullets:    :w00t:  

What a tight hug! If you noticed, JK was doing a hi 5 gesture but Jota went in for a hug. Brave Jota! And luckily, JK reciprocate and hugged him back! It would have been totally awkward if she avoided it. Thank you, JK-ah. :)

ommigod, you guys are so pro.... so many screenshot, gif shot and updates..

love all those pics, gif and the link..:heart:

and for the preview, seems jk's mom adore jota so much :wub: while her sister is only watching mom amazingly *i think their mom is a fan of jota haha*... good point for jota thou'

5 hours ago, juliaajumma said:

nd for the preview, seems jk's mom adore jota so much :wub: while her sister is only watching mom amazingly *i think their mom is a fan of jota haha*... good point for jota thou'

Yes unnie... JK's mom is Jota fan since Ckotb Judo...... She personally said at episode 11..... :grin:

55 minutes ago, superfudgechunk said:

What a tight hug! If you noticed, JK was doing a hi 5 gesture but Jota went in for a hug. Brave Jota! And luckily, JK reciprocate and hugged him back! It would have been totally awkward if she avoided it. Thank you, JK-ah. :)

yup.  i did.   i noticed everything.   :sweatingbullets:

me cannot rmbr jinkyung ever avoided skinship  ...  our girl  gives as much as she gets! .....  at times even initiated it ... ;) 

Guest cr1mson

This couple is just like chameleon, they can be high schooler during car convo and suddenly transform to sexy couple during photo shoot, wondering what they might transform to when they spend a night together (without any camera or crews) :vicx:

JK is definitely having "occupation disease".. when the camera is on, her expression instantly change and she's shy no more with the hug and face to face with Jota. She's so much different when it's only just the two of them, she even can't hold staring back at jota when he's so close to her on the last episode

Hi everyone!! I've been a hide reader for a long time here , but latest ep make me so crazy. I can say that 33couple is REAL!! I love when they look each other , their skinships are more intimate and so natural.

For next ep preview , all I can say just REAL & LOVE JK is the luckiest girl in Korea to have a husband like JT who is perfect and can get along with her family

50 minutes ago, cr1mson said:

This couple is just like chameleon, they can be high schooler during car convo and suddenly transform to sexy couple during photo shoot, wondering what they might transform to when they spend a night together (without any camera or crews) :vicx:

I guess they're doing nothing and silence awkward will begin hahaha.. 

I can definitely say their reaction, intimacy and tenderness are not scripted. The photoshoot is pre arranged for sure but that burning ear and tender gaze and loving touches can never be rehearsed. If it's just acting, just like what jota said, he will get the best actor award then. So personally i believe he's very sincere and honest about his feeling towards jk. 

Just watched the raw. It was everything once again!

I don't understand Korean but it felt like JK was very happy to do this shoot with Jota. This is/was her element, and she was so relaxed. Jota could not stop starting and be amazed with everything she was wearing or doing. Nervous Jota did actually pretty good considering the intimate moments. I think he slowly is getting more comfortable around JK, whether he notices or not. And offcourse asking for that kiss all of a sudden at the end was very brave and bold.

I want to watch it with subs for the second run, and ill post a more detailed review

Any male fans of this pairing lurking around here?

Archived