[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, wackeemarie said:

so i couldnt help myself,i streamed their episode while on a family gathering.my cousins are probably judging me now.i dont care.

I would have done the same in your shoes! Hubby and I are on our way to sister in law's place now. We were suppose to go earlier but I pushed back the time just so I can watch my beloved J&J and it was one of the best decisions I have made, lol. I am on cloud nine right now. 

@Nanahady - Thank you for the preview! As always, I forgot about it. As soon as 33 couple were done, I switched everything off and got ready to head out, lol. But how great is that ... I'm heading to my sister in law's and Jota will meet his sister in law next week! HAHA! Don't mind me. I'm just grasping at straws for any connection to Jota!

54 minutes ago, little-star said:

79740691.1.jpg

:love::love::love:... WELL DONE JIN KYUNG !!!! :lol:. Love JOTA reaction ... its cute and funny . l wish He turn his head sneaky to the left side abit..:blush: hihihhihi .. but indeed he's a decent man .. look at his both hand ?! Formal hand position !!!!   

Next Time should be JOTA who Give KISS ... !!! :kiss_wink:

so our Shy but sly guy was at it again..he asked JK to call him Yeobo instead of Oppa.JK will be punished if she fails.and while JK was being made up,they asked what could be a good punishment. The Unnie make up artist said massage,and of course Jota said kiss..hahaha Shy but Sly indeed.

Of course Bold but Shy JK just had to provoke him,repeatedly calling him Oppa..

ay really these two,you make us love you more each episode

Jota ask for a kiss to Jinkyung as her pubishment for calling him Oppa instead of Yeobo. It should be something special & memorable coz it's the first kiss he had from Jinkyung but unfortunately he can't remember it well coz his heart pounded too much. Poor boy lol. We'll you can ask Jinkyung to have another kiss so that you can feel it & remember it well

I love it when they're in the car, and Jota says "....syhalalala lalalaa....":D:D:D I had strangled with the tea that I am trying to drink because laughing at the same time bwahahahaha.... that's so...him, so JOTA !!::lol:

Guest cr1mson

Since the photo shoot preview, new ajjuma ajjuma keep joining this thread, they can't hold it anymore :D

Welcome ajjuma ajjuma (with little girl inside) LOL

Archived