[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

Guest cr1mson
1 hour ago, shinjibvby said:

I'm so busy these days~ I can't even but here's a little bit of NEW CLIP for this Samsamday episode

I didn't upload it on youtube or anything it's in my tumblr blog

Reveal hidden contents

3GxWKUv.pngzTOJ6Hh.pngUkhTX6a.png

http://jotafied.tumblr.com/post/147742808279/jotas-skin-care-routine-ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I don't upload to youtube, because of copyright, but finally is the WGM PDs listening to the public! this is the first time they did this for SamSam couple! finally they'll be the ones who will get the viewers to anticipate each and every week!

Is he the Gyeongsang namja that we know ? LOL

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, shinjibvby said:

zTOJ6Hh.png

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! OHMOMGOSH!! My stomache hurts! Even tho I am so busy, I just have to take a 2 min break and comment about his beauty regime. There's just too many steps!! I only do 3 steps and even then, sometime I'm lazy and skip one of the steps! Jin's done at about 3 steps too LOLOLOL. No wonder Ho pays him out about applying and patting on his creams with those muscle arms of his. HAHAHHAHA!! SO funny Jota! There's no way he's been doing this for a long time, right? I just can't imagine him doing all that whilst training for Judo. I'm sure his mind would only be on training. All this must have started when he decided to be a celebrity. And all those products would have cost SO much money too! 

And I'm not so sure that Jin is staring at Jota lovingly. I think she's just amazed. Probably a little shock too! But I really love how Jota is not conscious about it at all and just applies them all on his face so casually as if he's done it in front of her many times before. 

Guest cr1mson
9 minutes ago, linja said:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! OHMOMGOSH!! My stomache hurts! Even tho I am so busy, I just have to take a 2 min break and comment about his beauty regime. There's just too many steps!! I only do 3 steps and even then, sometime I'm lazy and skip one of the steps! Jin's done at about 3 steps too LOLOLOL. No wonder Ho pays him out about applying and patting on his creams with those muscle arms of his. HAHAHHAHA!! SO funny Jota! There's no way he's been doing this for a long time, right? I just can't imagine him doing all that whilst training for Judo. I'm sure his mind would only be on training. All this must have started when he decided to be a celebrity. And all those products would have cost SO much money too! 

And I'm not so sure that Jin is staring at Jota lovingly. I think she's just amazed. Probably a little shock too! But I really love how Jota is not conscious about it at all and just applies them all on his face so casually as if he's done it in front of her many times before. 

Those are investment, who knows he will get a lot of CF contracts soon LOL

For sure, he is good with sunglasses, cloths, cosmetics and sling bag :glasses:

Uri couple cincha a trendsetter. I found Jinkyung's robe that wear by jota also used by an comedian in one reality show. Her name also Jinkyung, :blush::blush::blush: 

And she was a model. She used in Sister Slam Dunk program. I already screencap the pic, but I dont know how to insert here :(:(:(

Its on episode 11 when she record the song with JYP.

Btw, ace Jota will come back next week. Really happy can watch him twice a week beside wgm. But honestly.....judo robe still hotter than it :blush:

Jota as Judo ace....please comeback...

Can't believe its friday! and it's SamSamday tomorrow already!

will MBC post photo preview I really hope so because I'm dying here, 

How is everyone! 

I forgot to share this, I posted this on my blog~ Jota's fashion for EP 330 of We Got Married

tumblr_oaohxuR1To1se1phdo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oaohxuR1To1se1phdo1_500.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_oaohxuR1To1se1phdo4_1280.pngtumblr_oaohxuR1To1se1phdo2_1280.jpg

Everyone love Jota and Jin Kyung's Satori moment

here's jota satori with madpeople~

Omo looking at first preview picture with x ray eyes :w00t: look at his arms Jota so manly <3 even his stance on cutting wood is perfect! Ofc Jota just has to stare at me and ill break into pieces for him ;)

Look at Jinkyungs smile <33333 her cheeks are a little red is it sunburn or hehe:wub: yes surprise jinkyung! you did marry such a fine man! They always shine at night i feel the most xD hehe

13 minutes ago, ReallyJota said:

Jota on the way to Music Bank! Look at him! He is getting more and more handsome. Ottoke....

Reveal hidden contents

I love less make up Jota the most.

and I wont be surprise if his jacket cost $1000 :D

Preview caps translation:

1. What makes our Jota that shy? (now even MBC is using possessive pronoun)

2. Time to reveal no make up face.

3. Jota ya!!! jota!!! (good)

Omo I'm melting at the way he's looking at her bare face. He looks so happy and content just standing there watching her do a simple task like take off her make up. It's like he's admiring getting to share this end of the day ritual with her. The huge smile on our JinKyunie's face is gold. She looks just as happy having him watch her. Can it be tomorrow already (it just turned Friday -midnight- 12 minutes ago in my little corner of the world). 

@ReallyJota Thanks for sharing the pictures. Jota looks so handsome in those laid back clothes and his hair has grown (thank lawds because I was not feeling the too short version of it). I'm loving the jean jacket and white top. Due to his dark complexion, bright colors (white, baby blue, pink, etc) look really good on him. I looooved his WGM go cart date out fit where he wore the yellow plaid long sleeve with a white shirt and jeans. He looked so damn good there. 

3 hours ago, ReallyJota said:

Jota on the way to Music Bank! Look at him! He is getting more and more handsome. Ottoke....

article.jpg

23 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

@ReallyJota Thanks for sharing the pictures. Jota looks so handsome in those laid back clothes and his hair has grown (thank lawds because I was not feeling the too short version of it). I'm loving the jean jacket and white top. Due to his dark complexion, bright colors (white, baby blue, pink, etc) look really good on him. I looooved his WGM go cart date out fit where he wore the yellow plaid long sleeve with a white shirt and jeans. He looked so damn good there. 

YESSSS! Me too! I really like his hair like that. Not really a big fan of his hair on the beginning of their Emptiness promotion so I'm glad that he's growing them back! Bright colors suits him well too!

+ Jota's nightly regime tho.... He's more meticulous than me omg!

Archived