[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

I think jota didnt get lesson frm JK's bri. He wouldnt know what will happen to him if he loses the bet. He doesnt know what will happen to him if things got reversed. Jota choses wrong person to make mess.

Lets wait n see yeorobun...JK wouldnt stay still hahahahaha

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the latest preview, I guess JK gave a spicy beef wraps to Jota for a joke, then Jota pretend or not can't take it making JK worried. Jota likes to tease JK, he wants to know how worried/love JK to him.... I'm just guessing...

Can tomorrow be Saturday??? :(

@jansp00rt, I too was like... The lyrics suit me well... hahahahaha.... I shouldn't fall in love with a taken man (Jota)...

He belong to Jinkyung... n if we can see his heart, all fill with JK name....

@fizumu, me too think they eat something spicy since their lips are swollen...

7 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

I think jota didnt get lesson frm JK's bri. He wouldnt know what will happen to him if he loses the bet. He doesnt know what will happen to him if things got reversed. Jota choses wrong person to make mess.

Lets wait n see yeorobun...JK wouldnt stay still hahahahaha

that what i said, Jota never learn his lesson... Didn't he know, he has a super jealous wife..

9 minutes ago, fizumu said:

In the latest preview, I guess JK gave a spicy beef wraps to Jota for a joke, then Jota pretend or not can't take it making JK worried. Jota likes to tease JK, he wants to know how worried/love JK to him.... I'm just guessing...

Can tomorrow be Saturday??? :(

OMG this could be possible.. Though i would be unsure about this joke though being funny or not..

Everyone Im trying to understand why Jota touched (I think you all said Jenny's(?)) cheek XD I getting somewhere I believe, what if instead of seeing her face Jota actually saw Jin Kyung a few mangas and dramas that have plotlines like that seeing their loved one in everyone's face and that is when you know you head over heels COUGH COUGH Secret Garden or maybe he just sees her as a sister! YES THATS IT X)! SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I do believe the girl is close to Jota's ideal type since she does act cute which Jota does like to see but then I do remember one of you chingus saying that people dont specifically end up with their ideal types while Jin Kyung is not 100% Jota's ideal type their chemistry together makes up for that :D If they fight its because they like each other and Im like bonking my head because I cant remember who said that

Guest cr1mson
2 hours ago, Nanahady said:

@jansp00rt, I too was like... The lyrics suit me well... hahahahaha.... I shouldn't fall in love with a taken man (Jota)...

He belong to Jinkyung... n if we can see his heart, all fill with JK name....

@fizumu, me too think they eat something spicy since their lips are swollen...

that what i said, Jota never learn his lesson... Didn't he know, he has a super jealous wife..

LOL

He feels his wife cute if she mad.

Hmmmm i want to ask something because i dont know where i'm to ask, i just have this thread to share about my curiosity. I'm follow some madtown fanacc and JT fanacc in instagram, and when i'm open my explore in instagram (the explore always showing photos relating to my following and the photo that i liked) i see the pic a person who take a photo with JT.

This is JT brother? Cause he said something like "brother" and family in some post with JT when i'm using google translate. And he handsome like JT!

And i think he really proud with JT :heart:

I hope he can meet with JK. Pleaseee

If my post feels like i'm bother anyone, you can tell me if i should delete this. 

9 minutes ago, jansp00rt said:

Hmmmm i want to ask something because i dont know where i'm to ask, i just have this thread to share about my curiosity. I'm follow some madtown fanacc and JT fanacc, and when i'm open my explore in instagram (the explore always showing photos relating to my following and the photo that i liked) i see the pic a person who take a photo with JT.

Reveal hidden contents

This is JT brother? Cause he said something like "brother" and family in some post with JT when i'm using google translate. And he handsome like JT!

And i think he really proud with JT :heart:

I hope he can meet with JK. Pleaseee

If my post feels like i'm bother anyone, you can tell me if i should delete this. 

No.. You didn't border us.. I think we should paging @flowerpath if we want to confirm about it...

No..it's not his brother. The person said 'the two of us kekeke...the person I miss as soon as I woke up, Jota hyung' Jota only has older brother ans sister.. Hw doesn't have any younger sibling. He might be his cousin though since they kinda resemble each other. 

Just now, kazu-id said:

No..it's not his brother. The person said 'the two of us kekeke...the person I miss as soon as I woke up, Jota hyung' Jota only has older brother ans sister.. Hw doesn't have any younger sibling. He might be his cousin though since they kinda resemble each other. 

Hahaha.... I forget... Jota is the youngest..... Aish...... Too much stalking and staring..... my mind become fuss...

hahahahahaha...... Thank you baby @kazu-id

Guest cr1mson
5 hours ago, Tree_San said:

@linja :w00t: otoke chingu your rant was beautiful! I agree 1000% hehe I need another 10 pages because I may have mistaken it but it looked like Jota liked it! Aigo Jota cannot defend himself now xD like even though uri couple had their first skinships doing Judo together and Jota holding JK to protect her from falling in water their camping episode it took Jota 6 episodes to hold our queen JK hand and be giddy and cute after doing so! I dont know how guys act to other girls after they already in a relationship but uhhh. *thinks of Gavy cameo again* *does the 4-8-7 formula* 

Ah I hope Jota warned Jinkyung beforehand xD if not I want to see Jinkyung do push and pull! 

He did asked her the borderline though ;)

I'm so busy these days~ I can't even but here's a little bit of NEW CLIP for this Samsamday episode

I didn't upload it on youtube or anything it's in my tumblr blog

V3aP2kv.png

EEwFev8.png

Spoiler

3GxWKUv.pngzTOJ6Hh.pngUkhTX6a.png

http://jotafied.tumblr.com/post/147742808279/jotas-skin-care-routine-ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I don't upload to youtube, because of copyright, but finally is the WGM PDs listening to the public! this is the first time they did this for SamSam couple! finally they'll be the ones who will get the viewers to anticipate each and every week!

14 minutes ago, shinjibvby said:

I'm so busy these days~ I can't even but here's a little bit of NEW CLIP for this Samsamday episode

I didn't upload it on youtube or anything it's in my tumblr blog

V3aP2kv.png

EEwFev8.png

Reveal hidden contents

3GxWKUv.pngzTOJ6Hh.pngUkhTX6a.png

http://jotafied.tumblr.com/post/147742808279/jotas-skin-care-routine-ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I don't upload to youtube, because of copyright, but finally is the WGM PDs listening to the public! this is the first time they did this for SamSam couple! finally they'll be the ones who will get the viewers to anticipate each and every week!

OMMGGGGGGGG JOTA~YA!!!! YOUR SKIN CARE IS MORE COMPLEX THAN ME (I'M A GIRL) !! WHAT THE HECK HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA :crazy::D

Can not wait preview for saturday,,,,, thank you @shinjibvby you are the best!! :blush:

Archived