{sm Trainee} Stella Kim

Guest ix3DC

Guest POHLLEEN

she's not that pretty, but she's really cute/sweet looking.

if the shiwon thing is true, she is SO lucky. wow. he seems like such a gentleman from what i've seen on full house/love letter/xman and stuff. but yeah.

how old is she?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweet_hunny

Yea they're dating. I think she's a good match for him because although she's not typical pretty, I think she's got cool personality by her looks and seems really sweet. Also I notice a lot of SM trainees are cam richard simmons :lol:. If they wanna date then let them be, because it's their personal life not ours. I think it's cute that she got him the Tiffany's bracelet because almost every girl I know (including me :P) has the sterling bracelet too.

Guest uknowlover

SHE'S PRETTY!!!

awww, how cuuuuute!

i don't mind if any of the sm members go out with one another

except my yoonho... ehehheh =D

if that ever happens, THEN the bashing will come.

bwah, i'm so bad.

She doesn't really seem that pretty to me...kind of cute. Maybe if there was a picture of her that wasn't so close up and she's actually directly facing the camera..

she has her own fansite at daum right?

by any chance do u have the link?

i cant seem to enter the picture section because u have to register at daum.net

though i have no idea how u do that..

im sorry but i really dont see why people see her as pretty. ill admit that she looks unique but thats about it. she doesnt look full krn either

Archived