{sm Trainee} Stella Kim

Guest ix3DC

She's pretty and cute... ( I wonder when she'll debut?? )

If you look at her properly... She actually looks abit like Jang Ri In...

Don't you peeps think so??

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SUPERSTAR

i've got a reply.

my friend actually goes to school with her. and stella is going out with shiwon.

they have been going out for more than a year.

and she was supposed to debut with supergirls. but that whole boa thing ruined it.

she's gonna debut around 2008.

i see...i thought she was going to be in super girls cuz i saw that her and stephanie talked about it on myspace...but stephanie hwang has been under the radar...anyone know if she's still going to be in super girls? i think if stella got kicked outta super girls stephanie might have cuz she was involved in the boa thing too. but it's not their fault though...that sucks~

dah siwon thingy...it's a rumor chu noe dat!

newaziie...she iish pretty altough...but she look like jiyeon....expect dat she iish younger and Jiyeon ish older!..No Offense!...but they both their own natural beauty!~ :phew:

Edit:www.stella-kim.com

it's her own page...you could go and check it out if chu wanna tooh!~ :)

Guest juicy_fruit

don't know if she is siwon girl friend..but I don't think she is cute..rather she is a very normal looking girl, her face are too long and something with her nose.

Guest miimisunshine

i don' t believe that she went out with shiwon . she is born in America?so is her korean good because how can she communicate with SHiwon? and has Shiwon admitt that he was dating her... hmmm. alot of thing not answer well to me that is. i just dont believe that she is dating shiwon. and i actualy heard it was a rumor.

i remember the whole BoA thing which i thought was pretty hash because Boa is apart of SM and she is a SM trainee i rea dit ona another forum.

.. i always wondered what she looked like she looks normal to me. not like a celeb.

Guest lynnshim

^ actually, people saw/have seen the pic with her and Shiwon kissing in her locker [the people are ppl who attend school w./ her.]

anyways. I dont know what to believe about her personality. And i believe i'll never know because i dont know her in person. We all shouldnt judge, even if she is a good/bad person.. we dont know for sure yet!

Archived