{sm Trainee} Stella Kim

Guest ix3DC

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tifa101

lol she's pretty! hehe.. cant wait for her debut~

soo...Stella did date Si Won before for real? XD (i'm so outdated hehe)

if so.... i think they look cute togethr XD shes pretty and Si Won's handsome! heeh

she kinna looks like a typical korean to me though XD but.... all preformers start out that way

i mean.... they are typical koreans afterall XD

Guest Mishxmish

if you see her in real life... she looks like a soon to be star... seriously...

when i saw her, although she wasnt as pretty as she presents herself in her pictures, the ambiance she presented around hersel really made her look like a famous star...

shes tall and has a great body... She doesnt look fully korean and i must say i am seriously jealous? haha cause she is really attractive girl and no wonder she got shiwon...

but who knows... she might be the one thats too good for him... haha

i've got a reply.

my friend actually goes to school with her. and stella is going out with shiwon.

they have been going out for more than a year.

and she was supposed to debut with supergirls. but that whole boa thing ruined it.

she's gonna debut around 2008.

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

i've got a reply.

my friend actually goes to school with her. and stella is going out with shiwon.

and she was supposed to debut with supergirls. but that whole boa thing ruined it.

yeah i heard about that too i heard taht she's gonan debut after high school as a actress.. haha cant wait : )

Guest DBSG_luver

yea she goes to my school. she's nice enuff and there's a picture of her and shiwon kissing at her locker door. but the thing is her one of her friends suck. dont get me wrong, i bet she has a lot of great friends...but 1 of them i totally h8 >=[ >=[ sh'es probably only friends wiht stella cuz she's a trainee and that makes me mad. lol but there r so many white kids so only korean kids care =] yea she's from new jersey

Guest june1ov3

my friend goes to school with her.

although she portrays the "nice girl stella"

my friend's been through hard times because of this girl.

stella started spreading all this shiety rumors about my friend at river dell even though my friend said nothing bad about her . my friend is just indifferent about stella but stella was a complete snob to my friend..

i got pissed off when i heard this because i thought she was nice too but after all the stuff she did to my friend, i just.. yeaa started to not like her. and i thought stella would be the one innocent and nice trainee cause she just looks so nice. but i guess "don't judge a book by its cover" is so true.

editted for confidentiality.

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

i've got a reply.

what boa thing? :blink: sorry...i'm slow >__<

me_rockstarr*: aww...i couldnt imagine her doing that if i just looked at her...she's got that look that's like..."she HAS to be a nice person"...

Guest shootinqxxstar

hahas i never heard of that! - shiwon having a girlfriend. guess im missing out on a lotta things, huh..hahas

but shes very pretty! i thought she wasnt korean at first either ^^;

Guest valley girl

i thought i was just a gossip !! is that true??? ...

so you have a pic that when they were kissing!!! :P:P:P:P ..

she's not beautiful at all!! ( actually because i'm jealous XDDD ) ..

how old is she??.. probably you have her short profile!! .. i think shi won is better with bae sul gi or lee yeon hee

Guest xdaisiesx3

yea she goes to my school. she's nice enuff and there's a picture of her and shiwon kissing at her locker door. but the thing is her one of her friends suck. dont get me wrong, i bet she has a lot of great friends...but 1 of them i totally h8 >=[ >=[ sh'es probably only friends wiht stella cuz she's a trainee and that makes me mad. lol but there r so many white kids so only korean kids care =] yea she's from new jersey

i wanna see that picture ;p

my friend goes to your school too. & he knows her.

he's soooo into her.

when i first found out i was like WHHATTTT?! TELL ME ABOUT HER!

& he's like.. she's tall pretty & nice.. & comes from a pretty good family.

then he's like.. she's really pretty.

i was like.. stop it ;p

lols.

she's now in Korea Seoul ?

she's in an international skul or s.th ?

there's no way she's in NJ now right

-____- geez i'm dead jealous T ^T

& she looks pretty but not that special:P

Guest suejinners

i've got a reply.

what boa thing? :blink: sorry...i'm slow >__<

^ im a boa fan but i don't know what shes talking about?

lol

im curious

Archived