❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Congratulations NCT 127 for winning Bonsang at the Seoul Music Awards! 

Taeyong : Thank you for giving us this great Bonsang award, thank you to all SM Family including Mr. LSM, we would like to say thank you for always working hard. Honestly in 2021, NCT really was running hard. From NCT 127, NCT DREAM, WayV, and NCT 2021, we really did our best. We would like to thank our NCTzen that allowed us to ran, worked hard and made all of this possible. As we ran hard, we've arrived in 2022, and in 2022 we will give even more happiness and strength with more contents and stages so that we can repay all the love you've given us. Thank you so much!

Spoiler

Yuta's acceptance speech in Japanese

Johnny: Thank you Czennies we have a lot of things prepared for 2022 so make you sure you guys get prepared and we just wanna say that the reason we're able to receive this award is because of you guys we love you and stay safe"

Congratulations NCT DREAM for winning Best Album at the Seoul Music Awards!

Jaemin : Thank you for giving us this big award, thank you to all of the people in SM who helped us so that we can receive this award, then Mr. LSM, also thank you to our managers, A&R team, and makeup & hair team. We're thankful to all of you. And as 7 Dream in 2021 we released our 1st full length album, showing you guys many cool performances until we received this award, so thank you for giving us the love back. In 2022, we'll always work hard and we'll be NCT Dream who loves Czennies the most, so please always stay healthy and receive a lot of new year's luck in 2022. Thank you!

Spoiler

FJyWdrDakAEq751?format=jpg&name=small

Chenle: firstly, thank you so much to all the staffs who worked hard on our album, especially our managers, because they’ve really worked very hard. and thank you to our members’ families, including mine, for raising such great 7 kids. and lastly, thank you to our fans for always supporting us, we’re able to have such good results and this award because of your support. in 2022, we will repay everyone with better work. hope everyone can be healthy and happy everyday. thank you!

Mark: czennies! i just wanted to really say, 'best album of the year' that's a big big title. i really wanted to say thank you to our fans, most and foremost. but it's really special for us 'cause this was our first album...

Congratulations NCT 127 for winning the Daesang at the Seoul Music Awards at the Seoul Music Awards!

Taeyong : We didn't expect this at all... you gave us such a big award so we feel deeply moved. First of all, there are many people we'd like to thank in our company (mentioning names). We're thankful to all of them. And we've worked with our staffs for a long time, we'd like to say that they've worked hard and we're thankful. Please stay healthy and don't get sick in the future too. Let's step into the brighter future. And of course our members here have worked really hard to stand where we are right now, but I think in 2021, all members of NCTㅡ127, Dream, WayV, NCT 2021, because all of our members are together, I think that's why it's an even brighter year. If it weren't for all of our members that are very cool, charming, and talented, being in here would be impossible. So I'm proud of you all. My members! Please don't get sick & stay healthy, and I hope you'll always be happy. Czennies, thank you!

Doyoung: To be honest, it has been a dream since a long time ago to receive an award like this. I want to say thank you for giving us such a great award like this; I want to say that it is all thanks to Czennies that we are able to receive a great award like this. Actually, the thought “Is it okay for us to even receive an award like this?” came to my mind and so we will continue to work hard to become singers befitting of this award. I will also like to say that I’m very thankful to the parents of our members here for giving birth to us. Once again, thank you.

Spoiler

Johnny: just like doyoungie said, to my parents as well, MAMA WE MADE IT!!! i wanna thank all our parents, they’re the reasons that we’re able to make it all the way here~ they were the start of everything & were the people who support & still support us. i really hope that my parents & our parents know just how much we appreciate them. and of course thank you to our nctzens! you guys have no idea, i mean you prolly’ve a little bit of an idea but we worked really hard & i’m just really happy to see my members happy & i know you guys who are watching are happy as well. happy 2022~ thank you~!

Spoiler

NCT 127 Win "Daesang" & Speech at 31st HIGH1 Seoul Music Awards 2022

NCT DREAM Win "Best Album" & Speech at 31st HIGH1 Seoul Music Awards 2022

NCT DREAM + Doyoung Solo Stage + NCT 127 + Taeyong & Mark Rap Stage Full Performance at SMA 2022

220123 YUTA IG Story

FJywj4ZaQAQ7f-o?format=jpg&name=large
“with taeyongㅋㅋㅋ”

Translated by taeyeweon_

Spoiler

FJyytLsagAA_DHg?format=jpg&name=large
"i think i probably wouldn't have come this far if it werent for these 9 people & i wouldn't have been able to continue up till this point without support from czennies. 
thank you for always creating a space where everyone could laugh ^_^"

Translated by sukinayuta 

220123 RENJUN IG and Weibo Update 

FJyveKiaMAY9TwF?format=jpg&name=large
“czennieㅠㅠ! thank you so so much and i love you! thank you so so much for the best album award!also congratulations to our 127 hyungs for the daesang!the next dream album is releasing soon too so anticipate is a lot and let's be together this year too~”

Translated byhuangsfjswnls

220123 DOYOUNG IG Story

FJy9QgvaQAIFJBO?format=jpg&name=large
“Today, we received a really huge and meaningful award.

To be honest, as it was something that I really did not know about, I was very surprised & the thought that I was unable to say all that I wanted to say came to mind, so I’m writing down a few words.

There were various thoughts that came to mind at the moment when we were called for the huge award.

I had huge dreams when I was still a trainee before debut. Winning a huge award like the Daesang was a dream that took up a huge part of those dreams.

But as time passed, as I wasn’t thinking of the more distant future but busy running while thinking of the immediate present, I felt that my huge dreams were getting smaller and even disappearing, and while I was sad & felt that it was a pity at first, I became numb to even those feelings.

Today, the moment when we were called, the times when I had huge dreams came to mind, and I think I was so overwhelmed with emotions that I cannot express in words. Thank you so much for making it such that I won’t forget about my dream that I thought was gradually disappearing.

I had worries and groundless concerns about whether or not it was even okay for us to receive such a huge award, but thanks to our precious fans with huge hearts who cheered for us, saying, “I hope we receive a lot of love”, more than worries, the thought that we have to repay them with a grateful heart came to mind.

As we have received your precious hearts, I will work even harder to match that; I will work harder to show you a great album and performance. Once again, thank you so much and thank you to everyone who watched the stages and award ceremony too.

Translated by nctdaoying

"NCT 127, putting 'Sticker' on Daesang"

"5 years from Rookie of The Year to Daesang... NCT 127 who grew up rapidly"

220123 NCT DREAM Instagram Live 

Instagram Link https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZEyaSkBYZk/

220123 NCT 127 Instagram Live

Instagram Link https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZEyc1XLGAJ/

제31회 서울가요대상 SMA 포토타임] NCT127(엔시티127) 대상 수상

NCT DREAM + Doyoung Solo Stage + NCT 127 + Taeyong & Mark Rap Stage Full Performance at SMA 2022

[제31회 서울가요대상 SMA 총정리] 무대 뒷 모습부터 엔시티127(NCT127) 대상까지 

[INFO] 220124 #LemoniloxNCTDREAM Press Conference will happen tomorrow, January 25th, at 12:00PM - 1:00PM KST.

[INFO] 220124 On January 28th, W Korea will introduce 12 items of TAEYONG on their Youtube channel. From his new beloved item to item which is strongly recommended to NCTzens, and behind-the-scene stories about ‘ZOO’ dance.

[31st Seoul Music Awards (SMA) Full Cam] NCT127 'Daesang acceptance speech' 

[31st Seoul Music Awards SMA Full Cam] NCT127 - Sticker 'Daesang Stage'

[31st Seoul Music Awards SMA Full Cam] NCT127 - Sticker 'Daesang Photo Time'