❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

200802 MARK

EeWTcjdWkAY34mJ?format=jpg&name=large
EeWTcjcWoAYgotj?format=jpg&name=large
EeWTcjeWkAAruhz?format=jpg&name=large
Title : HBD
Its my birthday but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the main character has become (Doyoung) hyungie~~ Thanks to hyungs, members and also more than anything, thanks to Czennies Good night!!!

Translated by sunandmoon0606

JH : WayV with bad boy charm... is it true? Winwin that I know is a friend who is too kind to do bad thing~

WW : Yes it's true~ honestly we are perfect bad boys for the Bad Alive stage!
JH : Oh really~? Then please show us how bad boy is!
WW : Because Jaehyun requested it, I'll show it~

winwin smiled at mc jaehyun when he said “wow!” at wayv’s greeting

After hearing April’s new song, Minhyuk and Jaehyun pretended that they were playing at the beach and was like “is this place the sea?” 

Mark: Doyoungie hyung bought the Melona cake and we were eating (when someone suggested that) the person who loses rock paper scissors gets smashed in the face by the cake. Those who have seen the photos will know that Doyoungie hyung got caught Doyoungie hyung got caught, but the cake was an ice cream cake so the inside of the cake was cold and frozen, but a promise is a promise and a game is a game, so we smashed the cake in his face daringly! But, after that happened to Doyoungie hyung once, we were all taking photos and laughing at the side, and we thought that it’d be a pity for it to end with just one round. So we suggested another round, and Doyoungie hyung came back after washing his face. But the cake already had an imprint/shape of Doyoung hyung’s face and we were going to go for another round with that exact same cake. Then we started and I was nervous but~ But we thought that it’ll be funny if Doyoungie hyung got caughg again. To be honest, when Doyoung hyung went to wash his face, we kinda planned (to make him lose again) but Doyoung could see that it was planned so he was like “I’m not doing it! x 2” So the rest of us were like “okay okay, let’s do it for real for one more time then” BUT! Doyoung hyung got caught again!! At that time too, life really... how... there must really be an entertainment god

So in the end what happened was that Doyoung hyung got cake smashed like this! The cake was depressed/flattened even more and Doyoung hyung went to wash his face again. Was that the end? After smashing the cake twice, I’m not lying about this - these are all facts! So after two rounds, the cake was ruined but we still felt that it was a pity (to end there) so we suggested doing a forehead flick for the next round. And even for the forehead flick, I’m really not lying, it was Doyoungie hyung who got caught even for the forehead flick!

MK : Taeyong Hyung asked me what I want for my birthday, he said "Mark, what do you want for your birthday? Tell me! I even made a separate bank account for buying your birthday present~" I feel grateful and I found it cute and funny as well 
MK : So he said "Let me know what do you want, just say it, anything is fine~"

And Taeyong got Mark a pair of slippers

Mark said Yuta gave him the name Mark Lee Johnson. He said Yuta said that the name “Mark Lee” was too short so he started calling him Mark Lee Johnson 

mark said he saw renjun's fools cover as soon as it came out!

SuperM members wished Mark a happy birthday on their group chat and taemin said "happy birthday mark, if you want anything just tell me and i'll tell baekhyun hyung to get it for you" then baekhyun replied "meeee???"

MK: “The funny thing is, chenle contacted me at 12. Just by looking, i thought its a “hyung-nim”. He sent a message like a “hyung-nim”, it’s so funny. I think CL is just too funny. He kinda saying smth like “Happy birthday Mark-ya”. Sometimes I wonder who’s the hyung who’s the dongsaeng. Anyways, yeah ... Chenle president...”

MARK: But I watched Bad Alive MV when it was out, and teaser but I didn’t get to watch Inkigayo. I know it when it was out! Last time was Music Core, now they have activity on Inkigayo for the first time! (Chinese) We’re NCT... WayV... love... urg... pls!

The necklace Mark wearing is from Yuta “oppa”, Yuta asked Mark what he wanted and let’s go shopping & choose bday gift together. The necklace mark want is so expensive so he went “it’s ok im not taking it” but Yuta still bought for him. 

a fan asked about dream promotions? and mark said he can't share anything about it, "that's right, that's right~ that is right~" and another fan asked about his hair color and he pulled his hood tighter around his head lol