❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

jisung: (claps) hello everyone~ ah i'm nervous i'm really nervous yes hello (laughs) why am i this nervous?

jisung read a czennie’s comment that says “jisung-ah tomorrow is my birthday” then jisung replied “my pride, czennies, happy birthday” which is the same as the hashtag czennies had for him, “our pride, jisung, happy birthday"

jisung wanted to do a surprise vlive but he accidentally pressed the button while setting up so he said it’s such a pity that he couldn’t do a surprise...cutie

jisung’s favourite cake = cheesecake

comment: sunbaenim (senior) congratulations
jisung: hoobaenim (junior) thank you~

JS: i forgot who wished me first but all of them did (including 127 hyungs). what did i receive? i prefer to not give and not receive so as to avoid disappointments because one may be disappointed over the gift. earlier on, doyoung hyung kept asking me what i want

JS: my id came today! I'll show it to you in the future. am i allowed to...? yeah i had my id made. what was once a 15 year old is now already...

JS: i don't have anyone to talk to except sm staff, family and the members so it feels like i've somewhat gotten my social skills from czennies

jisung showing the birthday necklace he got from sm and said "i don't know how they managed to save the details but it must have been hard making it"

jisung is even saying let's geddit to the manager

jisung: I've always watched doyoungie hyung and taeyongie hyung do solo vlive. I thought "I have to do that as well~"... I can't believe I'm doing it right now..!

jisung being confused how to wear a mask he's asking if the mask strings/bands is supposed to be outside and said "renjun hyung said it has to go inside"

the way jisung sounds so stressed mentioning chenle’s name hhh chenji’s friendship is really the cutest

Jisung was going to give a song recommendation but before he went “I can recommend this song right...? This person didn’t do anything wrong right..?”
And then he recommended Harry Styles - Falling!

200205 doyoung, johnny and another member (the op didn't remember his name but thought it's jungwoo), alongside a manager and a woman (seemingly their female manager), were spotted at a donkatsu restaurant in garosugil. the one who saw them said that "dy is richard simmons handsome" 

(After reading a message about how the listener had a new born sister)

Renjun: A little sister is mentioned again.. so let me take this opportunity to say to my parents: DAD! MOM! I want a little sister or brother too! Please, I’m begging