❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Kun singing along to NCT U - Coming Home 
Kun also mentioned and compliments Taeil how good he is at singing

KUN: .... and the other members (WinLuHen) are busy too...
[realized that they already go to Shenyang]
K: Ah they already go to Shenyang! Ah yes... they gone already, right? [asking the manager]
K: so.... in the dorm..only me, yang, xiao, and ten.
K: great, quiet

KUN says he did the recording of his new variety show “Pink Fasta” today. He did the contour on his own nose. Fans urge him to do live on make up and he rejects it, saying he wants to maintain his image as a young boy who loves music and life

Yangyang and Ten helped him with the English pronounciation for his Sam Smith cover  

Kun said he was really nervous about filming pink festa today so he slept at 3 or 4am, winwin yangyang and ten messaged him with encouragements/concern

KUN singing Jay Chou’s Failure At Love (周杰伦 - 爱情废材) and All the Way North (周杰伦 - 一路向北) 

Kun:This program is more interesting than I expected. Jong Kook hyung and Kwang Hee hyung and JoonHee nuna and mingyu younger brother they took good care of me~

Kun expressing that he want to go to Jay Chou's concert.. Then asking manager Lin if he wants to watch the concert too, and the manager answered that he also wanted to watch