❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

191222 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

EMZZ9XlUEAATmvb?format=jpg&name=large #NCT #NCTDREAM #WINTERDREAMwithNCTzenDREAM #FanMeeting

EMZbVVNU0AEzvT9?format=jpg&name=large it was good to be able to play games and perform as well with everyone today hehehehe let's meet next time again and play together kekekeke - lele

Translated by peachncity

EMZb3W4U0AA0ljH?format=jpg&name=large czennieeeee today was a very fun game i hope today is also a fun day for everyone! there's a lot left so stay healthy! Fullsun

Translated by peachncity

EMZclPWU8AAt19R?format=jpg&name=large czennie!!!! one, two, three go for it!!!!

Translated by peachncity

TY: shall we reveal MVP haechan's wish?
HC: doyoung, please come here. the remaining 6 of you, use aegyo to appeal
MK: what is this twist
-members did aegyo-
DY: *tries to run away* i think there's issues with my in-ears
HC: listen before you go
DY: i'm really scared. ah that's not it
HC: no it has to be that. i can choose to fulfill my wish here or do it later then upload a proof shot right?
MK: wait, could it be?
HC: everyone, what do you think of when it comes to new year?
DY: ah rice cake soup?! (koreans have this during new year)
HC: it's sunrise (he said it wrongly so he got teased)
HC: hyung will go on behalf of me to see the sunrise, eat sashimi and upload a proof shot!

DY: *turns to find managers* managers, please focus. those who want to see the sunrise with me?
HC: ah there's someone who wants to go *pulls him back*
JH: isn't that a present?
fans: go together!
JH: sorry~ 
HC: czennies want you to go badly, but are you not gonna go?
JH: from what i heard, they were saying "rest well"
HC: those who wants jaehyun to rest raise hand those who wants jaehyun to see the sunrise raise hand
fans: raises hand
JH: are you going to be like this?
DY: there are two rounds for the fanmeeting right? i won during the first round
JH: i won too
HC: *kneels in agony, knows what is about to come*
DY: i've only used my wish on johnny hyung in the 1st round. my wish is for haechan to see the sunrise with me!
JH: i haven't used my wish too
fans: go together!
JH: who?
fans: lee mark lee mark!
MK: ah hold on, wait wait wait
HC: ah hyung, do you want to go?
MK: hold on hold on
HC: mark lee~ mark lee~
MK: guys hold on!

MK: we are talking about this so seriously that i thought this is a serious matter. you are being serious now right?
HC: it's almost like documentary level
MK: if that's the case, everyone should go
YT: *comes over*
MK: *flinches*
DY: i'd be grateful if everyone could check via sns to see which members wen fans: all together!
DY: wait wait
TY: think about it, on january 1st, ah we'll be in korea.. (he wanted to use the overseas card but realised that they won't be overseas )
DY: listen well~ we don't have to be at the beach to see the sunrise
HC (the one who started this): that's right! i never said that it has to be at the beach
DY: we can order sashimi at home & take a photo of the sunrise through the tv
fans: X
TY: to which extent would you allow?
HC: to make things more interesting, half of us should go
JH: no if we are gonna go, let's all go somewhere to see the sunrise. is that alright?
fans: jeongdongjin beach! (one of the popular places for watching the sunrise on new year's day)
DY: *flustered*
DY: looks like you guys have experience in watching sunrise huh! they said jeongdongjin
TY: oh i thought they were saying tteokbokki
JN: we'll have to discuss this further
TY: that's right. we have listened to your opinions well, thank you for giving us such good opinions
ALL: /laughs

191222 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

EMZhADiVAAIWtmD?format=jpg&name=mediumEMZhAj_UUAAQawo?format=jpg&name=medium

we have finally met !!! i hope it was a good memory for everyone~~

Translated by kkum825

EMZiIVIUEAEaxjn?format=jpg&name=large

seasonie are you going home safely after dreamies fanparty has finished? nana saw and thought it was very cold but our seasonie still came to see us leave i'm sure there were seasonies that came from nearby to see us but theres a lot who came from afar to see us our seasonie who came to see us regardless of the location thank you love you so much dreamies are always on seasonie side so you have to always be with us todays fanparty was only dreamies and seasonies time so we could comfortably showcase who we are so i think it was great ㅎ.ㅎ of course there are people who couldnt come but regardless of where seasonies are we are always worrying about seasonies you are our priority thank you soso much let's meet soon love you seasonie 

Translated by kkum825