❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

230117 YUTA IG Story

Fmmts3FaYAEOKM5?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

FmpADrPakAA5zCG?format=jpg&name=large

230117 TAEYONG IG Story with JAEHYUN 

Fmng-d_aYAAPCiw?format=jpg&name=large

NCT 127 4th album repackage b-side track ‘DJ’ is a Jazzy + hip-hop song, reinterpreting the 70s’ jazzy sensibility in a funky uptempo genre! 

Spoiler

Taeyong and Mark participated in rap making, adding to NCT 127's unique personality.

Spoiler

230117 MARK IG Story

FmorNbiakAEQv7t?format=jpg&name=large

2023 Korea First Brand Awards 
< Variety-dol Category > DOYOUNG
Congratulations Doyoung 

[PRESS] NCT Doyoung, Sings OST for Japanese Drama 'Hoshi Furu Yoru Ni (On a Starry Night)'

#NCT #DOYOUNG to sing OST for the Japanese TV Asahi drama '별이 내리는 밤에'!
The meeting of Korea's top-rated talent X Japan’s popular drama is a hot topic!

This comment on the Fallin' Making Film video 

"Doyoung-nim, I've always said this out loud, but it was thanks to seeing the article about your donation that I, who became closer (to you) in my heart, am living. I lost almost everything due to the damage of the forest fire, but an influential artiste donated and it was a huge comfort to me that fans who were like you continued that wave (of donations). This relationship (of us) saving and embracing each other is really overwhelming and precious. Yesterday, I watched your concert with my daughters, son and wife. What else can I say? Just, "I love you", "I'll cheer for you" and "I'll pray for you" - I shall say them out loud today too."

[INFO] 230117 Lemonilo will hold an NCT DREAM Online Fan Event limited only for 200 people on January 30th at 7:00PM - 9:00PM WIB (9:00PM - 11:00PM KST). This event marks the end of NCT DREAM's contract as Lemonilo's brand ambassador.

[INFO] 230117 NCT DREAM (RENJUN, JENO, JAEMIN, CHENLE, JISUNG) will attend the 32nd Seoul Music Awards held at the KSPO DOME at 7:00PM KST on January 19th.

TAEIL left a comment on KUN’s instagram post + KUN replied

Taeil: it’s crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Kun: i tried my best ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Spoiler

230117 YANGYANG IG Story 

Spoiler

[INFO] 230117 WayV will be performing as part of Siam Paragon's 'The Grand Celebration of Golden Prosperity 2023' event on January 23rd at 7:00PM ICT (9:00PM KST / 8:00PM CST).

Spoiler

[WayV] Special Performance of [Phantom] for NIHAO Stage 2023.1.18 18:00(CST)WayV #威神V # NIHAO Stage

https://youtu.be/iv42sl8qBjo

230117 iinoel IG Update with JAEHYUN

FmrGBFsakAAMUUA?format=jpg&name=large
FmrGBFaaUAEazE5?format=jpg&name=large

230117 YUTA IG Story 

FmrVa4yaUAE8frB?format=jpg&name=large

What a Good Life | WayV 4th Anniversary

https://youtu.be/PEtOI5Nt1YM

230117 WayV_official Twitter Update

FmrKwDFacAAAvfi?format=jpg&name=large
FmrKwDBaYAEWMZl?format=jpg&name=large
FmrKwDQaYAglm31?format=jpg&name=large
"To WayZenNi and WayV:
It's our 4th anniversary already! Thank you to all the people who accompanied us along the way. We would not be here right now without your help. 

We've gone through ups and downs, and this is really a story that only belongs to us. Thank you for all the support. WayV will be better and better and make you proud. Love you! 
(from YANGYANG)"