❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Renjun: Doyoung hyung came to our dorm yesterday. I think he was passing by & he came up to sit for a while. I made tea for him & the few of us chatted and ate pizza... awsaz! It’s not awsaz! It’s actually not awsaz but to maintain the concept, we have to say it’s awsaz

q: did you play with wayv’s geges and didi together recently? 

gege: older bro, didi: younger bro

renjun: in wayv there’s no- ah there didi! yangyang...yangyang is younger than me by a few months

rj: no, lately we..we don’t really go out. that’s why...we didn’t meet (recently)

renjun singing a little of boa’s ‘only one’

renjun singing the song from “pleasant goat and big big wolf”

Spoiler

renjun singing the meow meow song (学猫叫)

Spoiler

renjun singing along to nct127’s ‘no longer’

Spoiler

renjun : (reads comment) ah...yea.. one funny thing is, last time at bubble, i posted- the lighting in the toilet is really good, so i went there to take pics! and...it reflected the toilet bowl....aiyo...so awkward

Spoiler

renjun’s necklace 
renjun : it looks like a star! and so...i bought one! cause stars right...then (laughs) brighten up the world! it’s pretty meaningful, so...hope it could be more.. (give more) positive energy! so i bought one~

Spoiler

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs/Twitterlinks in spoiler tags, thanks!

200823 MC JAEHYUN on SBS Inkigayo

EgzlpOQUwAAI0Ok?format=jpg&name=large

200901 TAEYONG 

Egzlj5YUYAESmFO?format=jpg&name=large

"receive energy from *tyongrangi's tiger"

*tiger tyong

Translated by taeyong_bubble 

Rocoberry mentioned Doyoung in an interview

Roco: “Doyoung’s voice is really good. Because of how good-looking he is, I didn’t know if his voice was also that good. While working together, I came to realise how good his voice is. I was impressed by his good manners and skills.”

Congratulations HENDERY for reaching 2 million followers on Instagram

200901 KUN IG Update

Eg0OFzAVgAAamrf?format=jpg&name=large
baby

200901 pinkfesta.official’s Instagram update with KUN

*Kun will be an MC for Pink Festa. Live broadcast on October 10th through Pink Festa Youtube channel, rerun 2 weeks later.