❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

OP spotted Mark and Haechan at Coex today! They got drinks at jambajuice, OP couldn’t get pictures/signatures (OP works there)

Mark got an iced americano while haechan got the Caribbean Passion smoothie! OP also saw Mark Lee written on his card

In OP’s ss, it says that mark was v shocked and went “are you really ordering that?”when haechan got the Caribbean passion smoothie. Mark was wearing glasses, grey pants with a v busy looking (prob referring to either the colour or design) t-shirt while haechan was in black

[ENG TRANS] 200722 Interview w/ KT Executive

Q: "Can you tell us more about content to be released in the second half of the year?"

A: "... reality programs for WayV, Kim Jae-hwan & SF9 are scheduled to be released August and September."

200722 CHENLE & RENJUN Graduation Certificate / Honorary Credential (Beijing Contemporary Music School)

Student Zhong Chenle & Huang Renjun have been recognised as Outstanding Graduates for excelling in both character & studies

Mark starting Voice Only Vlive
MK: (high pitch) I'm not Mark though? I'm not Mark
MK: (normal pitch) Okaaayy, hello everyone! That's right.. oh! Ren- i'm sorry, actually I lied. I'm Mark.... When I said "I'm not Mark" everyone thought it's Renjun Renjunnie, renjunnie is a bit

Mark is in the middle of vlive then Yuta call his name in soft voice “mark-jjang” & mark replied in high-pitch voice “yutaaaa” 

Yuta said you’re more loving towards him when the camera is off
Mark: Ah yuta hyung, really i show my affections even when the camera is on though..

MK : (About the present he bought for Taeyong) I think Taeyong Hyung did a nice (white) lie, he did say the present is cute, but I don't think so... ah...

Fan: Doyoung said he would rent Lotte World to throw a birthday party for Mark
Mark: Oh is that so? As expected... dy

Comment: Mark, you look like Kim Soohyun
Mark: (laughs) Aahh really~ no, I don't watch the drama but I know it's pretty famous right now

MK : 5 year-old Jungwoo vs 5 Jungwoos... wow this is hard... both of them sounds impossible but I think 5 Jungwoos would be better... because we can't be friends if he's 5-year old... but 5 Jungwoos as well... is... difficult, really

Mark plays Ben&Ben - Leaves on his VLIVE and said that this song is good + mark is amazed by the singers emotions & the pronounciation

[INFO] 200722 #NCT127 is in the Billboard Main Chart for 5 consecutive weeks. With their new repackage album, ‘Neo Zone: The Final Round’, they are in the 171st place in Billboard 200 and 70th place in Artist 100 Chart.