❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

XJ: I didn’t know how to use Instagram, so I didn’t open it until last night, my Instagram was finished half a month ago, but I didn’t open it, I’m so stupid, I don’t know how to open it, so I opened it last night because Yangyang taught me!

xiaojun just said he just finished recording their new album song

yangyang tmi: 
last night him, winwin & kun went to eat dinner! he discussed with them about what he should do during the live, actually kun was using this room but bc yy is doing live he asked him to leave because doing the live & singing the song makes him feel shy/awkward ~

yangyang said they recently play games together , and then they will play until ten tells them not to play anymore , that it’s already 11 12 o’clock , too noisy 

yangyang dancing to power up

jeno: also most important of all, our-
jaemin: CZENNIES

Jaemin: nct dream exists because of czennies. without czennies, we wont be able to receive this award. your health is important so eat your meals, sleep well and dont catch a cold. understand? czennies are everything to nct dream. i love you.

Chenle: First a big thank you to the organisers for giving us this award, and those with Lee Sooman, so the SM family for taking care of us, as well as the staff who worked behind us silently, and the friends and family who supported us. The most important is our NCTZENS, thank you all. We will work harder. Thank you.

NCT Dream did their “Yo Dream” chant with NCTZens who attended

200108 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update

ENv1YP7VAAAxrxZ?format=jpg&name=largeENv1YP8VUAE2LPC?format=jpg&name=large

Caption: <Year 2020 New Year Greetings!> Today we have messages from Taeil and Johnny✏️

Taeil’s Message: Happy New Year! Please look after me (T/N: Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu doesn’t really have a English equivalent) this year too——-!! Taeil

Johnny’s Message: Everyone, HNY~! Let’s have a fun year! Johnny

Translated by hcmyfullsun

200108 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

ENw6WXfUwAAo51O?format=jpg&name=largeENw8UtQU4AAwPgA?format=jpg&name=largeENw8WckVUAA1iqq?format=jpg&name=large everyone!! we‘ve received an award because of everyone’s support~~ we are really happy and fortunate!! We’ll continue to work much much much much harder from now!! Thank you everyone!! & I want to say you have worked hard too to Haechan who couldn’t come for this stage!- pure boy (Renjun)

Translated by hcmyfullsun