❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

[VIDEO] 200806 酷狗音乐’s Weibo update with WayV

[NEOSUBS] 200804 NCT LIFE : DREAM in Wonderland E10

*Available until 200807 2PM KST

[항공캠4K] WayV 'Bad Alive' (WayV Sky Cam)│@SBS Inkigayo_20.08.02.

haechan: "no matter how much i think of it, doyoung and renjun are the only ones who are awkward and shy towards each other. other members are very open-minded so it's probably not that awkward. i don't think it's as awkward as it was back then."

haechan: besides winwin, ten hyung, and lucas hyung... rather than being awkward, there haven’t been many chances to have conversations with them (wayv members). sometimes they’ve met, they played and gamed together with the wayv hyungs and same aged friend, yangyang chingu. their personalities all are really good and they can have fun playing together when they meet

Haechan explains the story about Doyoung and Taeyong “Digimon vs Naruto” bet 
He said Doyoung watched Digimon at 12 pm when he started the bet with Taeyong. 
Haechan: “It’s so funny to see the two fighting. As for the bet, the one who lost will no longer interfere the winner’s life and the winner will be the boss”
Haechan also mentioned that while Taeyong seemed to be having fun with the bet, Doyoung was sincerely fighting to win

HC said that it’s always Taeyong that picks the fight but Doyoung is the one that explodes at it and TY gets excited at the reaction. He thinks TY is always the winner because he’s the one enjoying the fight while DY gets serious about it. 

haechan: "since early stages of being trainees, we gathered together and had group talks we do every month. it's been a really long while since we've done this, without mark hyung. it's been about 2 years since we did group talks"

“the doyoung and taeyong of dream is me and jisung or me and renjun.... renjun is the type to burst/lose his temper easily while jisung teases me back”

they said to meet at dream's dorm at 7 but at 7pm, nobody was there haechan went together with chenle and only went there at 8:30pm, mark was the one who set the time but he was late too 

(the dreamies grandma’s house content) haechan say his grandma really call him, his grandma asked which grandma house they filmed (the content) at, she asked did they film it at the maternal grandma’s house

200806 NCTsmtown Twitter Update

EevMLctU8AAp2yJ?format=jpg&name=large
EevMLcsUYAIhDys?format=jpg&name=large
“Everyone, I learned English well from Marky and Johnny kkkk It was fun kk I want to meet Stephen Curry ASAP kk See you again next time k I'll BRB hah”

Translated by huangsichengs - SM_NCT 

jaemin to dream
our dream members are always really don’t listen to me and tease/make fun of me all the time, the maknae boss around/take advantage of the hyung, well that’s true, but i think the existence of each and every one of our dreamies are very precious, each and every one of these existence can make one synergy, combine it, and show to the fans the energy of our own dreamies only, that is the biggest merit. because our members are really right now, such relationship that we can know all even if we don’t say (anything), i think they know all even if i don’t say (anything), the thing that i love our members. 

renjun to dream
“thank you so much for unite more as one for the concert, thank you so much for doing better and so cheerfully, all smiling happily at the stage as well, in the future too, the rest of the concert, and concerts that we are going to do more in the future, too, eoh... let’s run hard together!”

jisung to dream 
tho i pretending not to be me, I only have dream hyungs next to me.. now for me they are really the existences i am being grateful the most.. tho i rarely express it, for me they are the most precious existences

jeno to dream
you guys have worked really hard preparing the concert where we performed so many songs for the first time. there's no concept of a leader in our team so thank you so much for keep creating a good atmosphere & situation so that we're able to be just like friends, and for helping & following e/o well. also, we're in our 5th year, we debuted tgt and have been promoting for 5 years, so i hope we'll continue to keep our friendship & never lose it, and can continue to be tgt. let's gain strength for the remaining tours!

haechan to dream
Actually with the members,,, (counting) we're together for almost 8 years. I'm really happy that we can do the concert that we've dreamed of for 8 years. 

EevGVFgUwAAvHey?format=jpg&name=medium

chenle to dream
"first, everyone all worked hard and I'm very happy and so thankful that we got to do this concert together. If there's another chance next time, I hope we can do lots of it (concert) together again."

JoyNews24 shares Super M to launch new reality show "M토피아 (M Topia)" next month on September 23rd with SM C&C

The series will be available on both wavve and YouTube

SuperM To Star In Their 1st Variety Show

superm’s first reality show “mtopia” will start broadcasting on sept 23!

the show will produced and launched by wave and sm c&c, and aired simultaneously through wave and youtube. “mtopia” will showcase superm’s honest, undisclosed selves.