❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

191122 NCTsmtown Twitter Update

EJ9XlGEU0AAq9Yh?format=jpg&name=large
NCT U ‘BOSS’ MV가 유튜브 조회수 1억뷰를 돌파했습니다!
NCTzen 여러분 사랑해주셔서 감사합니다
가위바위보스보스보스!!!

NCT U’s 'BOSS’ MV has surpassed 100 Million views on YouTube!
Thank you for your love and support,NCTzens

https://youtu.be/0AUFyFEt35g

#NCT_U #BOSS #100Million

Chenle: I ate with 127 hyungs and Kun hyung yesterday! There were HC, Johnny, YT, DY and JH hyung. It was daebak. We didn’t mentioned it and they happened to be there the moment we arrived. 127 hyungs started eating first and so they left earlier. They had to pay before leaving right? Haechan hyung pretended to be cool and paid not only for theirs but for our table too.

chenle: mark hyung has been very busy lately so we weren’t able to meet. but among the members, he was the first one to wish me. the moment the clock striked 12, he sent me “happy birthday cutie ”. i was touched, he’s busy but still wished me on the dot

fan: who do you want to drink with for the first time?
CL: jeno or mark. i heard that jeno’s the best drinker in dream hence i want to see how well he drinks. mark and i always play basketball and eat together hence it would be fun to drink after that

Chenle : ah right! Taeyong-hyung also congratulated me for my birthday this morning~ and taeyong-hyung gave me an early bday present too since we rarely meet each other~

chenle showed jeno’s message wishing him happy birthday 
jeno: ya
jeno: happy birthday (생축)
jeno: i love you
chenle: what kkkk
chenle: what is this confession
chenle: kkk
jeno: kkk
jeno: happy birthday

chenle: ooah~ that’s right I just saw boss has 100 million views on youtube! congratulations, it’s my fav NCT U hyungs’ song ~

chenle birthday present
jeno: earphone
jaemin: shoes
jisung: basketball and the uniform (the one at the video)
kun: scarf
mark: since he was busy he wouldn’t be able to bought one yet he is the first one who said happy birthday

chenle talked about jeno during dream show when he said “i love you my members” he was like oh my god but he knows jeno’s being sincere chenle then said “jeno loves the members so much, you all know now, right?”

jisung appearing a little bit on chenle vlive~

191122 SuperM Twitter Update

EJ-SzPJVAAEnEat?format=jpg&name=4096x409
EJ-S0GpVUAAPZAS?format=jpg&name=large
“[SuperM Special Event ‘Talk With SuperM’]

Everyone, thank you for being with us!! 
-
#SuperM #WeAreTheFuture 
#SuperMTheFuture 
#SuperM_Special_Event 
#TalkWithSuperM #MCisDindin”

Translated by tenslucas - SM_NCT