❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

op: like tom and jerry, what is the reason that you and taeyong fight often? doyoung: we don’t fight. it’s been awhile since i saw taeyong. i miss him

fan: whats your thought on jeno? doyoung: jeno ya.... Je...no ya? Jeno took off his shirt.... 

fan: which of your favorites are in nct songs? doyoung: Mad city. Swaggg

fan: Who is this? He's really handsome!! doyoung: Handsome guy. (haen-sseom-ga-i)

fan: what's the way to get a reply? doyoung: It's Xuxi @.@ (the fan's profile picture)  

fan: Doyoung ah, let's get married doyoung: But it's going to be hard to convince my mother?? @.@

fan: How was it watching your relay cam? doyoung: The editing team did great work ㅠㅠ they saved me

fan: please help me, I have an exam tomorrow doyoung: Omona, what's wrong with me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

fan: even though you didn't really do anything (in your relay cam), you were still cute doyoung: Yes!! I didn't really do anything @@ (cute tone)

fan: Will we be able to hear Kim Doyoung sing a carol at the fan meeting? doyoung: That's a good idea @@

fan: Polar bear or Penguin? doyoung: 아ㅏㅏㅏhahahhaha polar bear.

fan: You type really fast,. What can't you do exactly,, That's what I'm most curious about.. even if there's no answer to that doyoung: Not being able to have you?

mark: (on the last day) because of time constraint we couldn't go back to the hotel so... lucas: hey hey hey!! ten:  mark: we had no choice... but to shower together

taeyong holding onto lucas’s coat and listening intently

mark and watermelons are inseparable

kai: you learned to play the guitar? mark: yeah, from my dad!

ten's acrostic poem of lucas lu: lulu yah ca: come closer s: i'll buy you loads of sushi!!!

mark → lucas 3 character poem 루 (lu): lucas is 카 (ka): kawaii 스 (seu): sugoi

taeyong: i’m confident mark: we’re confident taeyong: you confident? we’re confident mark: we’re SuperM. we can do it taeyong: lets do it. YEAH

taeyong's superm acrostic poem su: i'm embarrassed but i'll try per: i love you perfectly m: everyone, please call the ambulance

taeyong said since he’s the maknae in his family, he feels comfortable also the hyungs give him a lot of mental care TT also since he likes being pampered, he’s at ease in showing aegyo to hyungs. now he’s back in 127 hes gonna apply how the hyungs have treated him to the members

MK: as the member from 127 when he saw taeyong in superm he really looks comfortable and mark could felt it and he really like to see taeyong like that. Mark also said fighting with 127 too.

lucas did an acrostic poem for taeyong tae : for taeyong yong : yong yong, i’ll die

Ten sang the entire first verse of So Sick

Ten is talking about his nervousness performing at Madison Square Garden, will people buy the tickets? But turns out it was sold out!

What Lucas wants to accomplish during SuperM promo? >> Learn from the other, senior members and improve his Korean. SuperM promo is precious to him and he must do well. Ten translated for Lucas, most likely chinese to korean

MK: for real, i'm not lying but these 10 days of promotions have really been a great help to me (in terms of development). this is real and i'm not lying, i even wrote it in my diary TM: aye that's a lie MK: i'm not lying!!!! i think i became more mature

mark: i'm really thankful to the fans, for real. ah- the more i say the word "really", the more insincere it feels but i'm really thankful. in a way, we are a newly debuted team but we received so much support and love

mark asked lucas “are you prepared?” in mandarin and lucas replied “i’m ready!”

Lucas' first live after he returned from SuperM tour and the first thing he mentioned is the glasses that wayv chose it for him bc his eyes got hurt from lenses and said wayv r cute bc he really likes this glasses

lucas: my eyes hurt because I put on a lot of lenses these days. I asked hendery and kun for glasses and it's my today's glasses

lucas said “because my hair is this colour lots of people have said that i look like a person from a manhwa”

Lucas dancing bc the food is so good