Quantcast
kimlees

❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ (NCT LIFE in Chuncheon & Hongcheon / NCT 127 @ Poptopia 2019 & Pepsi Jingle Bash / NCT U - Coming Home)

SuperM has cancelled the recording for their SBS special show 'SuperM The Beginning' in light of recent events

There will be no NCT schedule until Friday (10/14 ~ 10/18)

when taeyong said “i lost my feet“ just because it’s buried in the sand and when he came ashore he started screaming over his flip flops while doyoung laughs at him

"You can give up. You can be bad at things. You can be weird. It's okay if others criticize you. That's just the way you are. That's human. And human bound to do it. But you have to make sure that you have faith in yourself" - Lee Taeyong 

'K-pop Avengers' SuperM Tops Billboard Albums Chart Right After Debut (ENG SUB) / SBS

Q: How were your members’ reactions?
Jaehyun: Because of our schedule, we were abroad in the hotel when I first heard about it through my manager. I was sharing a room with Mark and Mark told me that being a music show MC suits me