❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

210606 MARK IG Story 

TAEIL - A Beautiful Human Being (아름다운 사람)

210606 TAEYONG IG Update

E3McyhlVIAUedon?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

E3McyhmVIAA4cp9?format=jpg&name=medium
E3McyhmVcAkkKy6?format=jpg&name=medium
E3McyhkVoAI3HXn?format=jpg&name=medium
E3Me0q9VIAIfYCF?format=jpg&name=900x900

"I'm jumping through that rose
Even your thorny way of talking can't stop me
I'm jumping through that rose
One step at a time

Check out my instagram at midnight(KST).”

Translated by captainuwu 

TAEIL - 'A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING' (아름다운 사람) Lyrics [Color Coded_Han_Rom_Eng]

Q: Did you blow (the candles on) the cake with the members?

Haechan: Cakes are prohibited in our dorm, because when it’s February, the fridge would be filled with cakes that there would be no space for anything else. It’s to the extent that before one person’s cake is completely finished, the next cake comes... Originally, the company gave us cakes too, but because we ate so many (cakes), I’m really thankful but I told them “I think it’s okay.” So I’m only receiving their thoughts~

: i hope you’re always happy in the future as well
Haechan: i hope everyone would be happy, too. you always told me to be happy, but i hope those who say that would also be happy

: i’m happy bcs of you
Haechan: then i’m so glad and feel happy 

: i will be happy, if haechan is happy. don’t worry
Haechan: then i will try to always be happy, continue (to be happy)

Spoiler

Haechan: today, really thank you so much for so many wishes for all day long... as much as the wish, love, support, happiness that everyone always gives, i will try hard to give it as well, so everyone, i will always, work hard on thing that i should do with the the way i’ve been doing it, and truly will try to move closer to everyone, so i hope everyone would cheer me on until the end, your heart, your body, it shouldn’t get hurt/sick, everyone! okay? bye~

210606 [SBS Inkigayo] 1st Week of June 'Jihoon X Yujin X Sungchan MC Cut Compilation' / 'SBS Inkigayo' MC CUT Special | SBS NOW

210607 'iScreaM Vol.9 : 맛 (Hot Sauce) Remixes' will be available on music sites on June 10th at 6:00PM KST. This single contains two remixes of 'Hot Sauce' involving Hitchhiker and MINIMONSTER

NCT 127 for Nature Republic Behind The Scenes

JAEHYUN 

Spoiler

DOYOUNG

HAECHAN 

210607 SEULGI IG Story with TAEYONG 

the song “rose” i wrote with taeyongie has been revealed this was my first time challenging myself with writing and composing and i was able to have fun while composing thanks to squar and taeyong for guiding me comfortably please listen to it a lot 

210607 TAEYONG New Instagram Profile Photo

E3QvMyzVEAQ4wrc?format=jpg&name=medium

210608 NCT DREAM will release their first full-length repackage ‘Hello Future’ on June 28 6PM KST .
This repackage will consist of 13 songs, including 3 new songs 'Hello Future', 'Orgel (Life Is Still Going On)' and 'Bungee'.
https://twitter.com/SM_NCT_BACKUP/status/1402065635220275201?s=20

NCT 127 for Nature Republic Behind The Scenes

TAEYONG

TAEIL

MARK