❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

[4K First Stage Performance] TEN - Birthday l @JTBC K-909 221119

함께 만든 〈Only One〉 무대 보아 지인들도 인정한 TEN의 춤 실력 l @JTBC K-909 221119 방송

https://youtu.be/L8D55m-FTSw

TEN의 기억에 남은 Birthday 민망한 자세로 받은 멤버들의 축하ㅋㅋㅋ l @JTBC K-909 221119 방송

https://youtu.be/QkABfDbnOws

[909 직캠 4K] TEN(텐) 풀캠 'Birthday' (TEN FullCam) | @JTBC K-909 221119

https://youtu.be/3-9uazomD2o

[909 직캠 4K] TEN(텐) 세로캠 'Birthday' (TEN FanCam) | @JTBC K-909 221119

https://youtu.be/Vcbf56rX4as

[909 포커스캠 4K] TEN(텐) 직캠 'Birthday' (TEN FanCam) | @JTBC K-909 221119

221119 Video Call Fansign  

OP: Doyoung-ah, do you think wanting a lot or wanting nothing at all is love?
Doyoung: I think wanting a lot is love
OP: Then is there something you want from Doyoung Team?
Doyoung: To keep staying by my side

Regarding the rumour that Doyoung has a musical next year

Doyoung: That rumour is not true, there's nothing planned but why did that rumour spread? I think I heard the question wrongly at that time

Living well even without Doyoung VS not being able to live without Doyoung 

Doyoung: You have to live well even without me. Isn't my response too idol-like? Even so, you have to live well without me. When we don't have comebacks, even though I wish to show myself very, very often too, but even if that doesn't happen and I'm not around, I think I will feel sad when I think that fans are not living well. And you have to live well. Regardless of what happens, you have to live well, for real. (My answer) was so not interesting, right?

Spoiler

OP thanked Doyoung for making them believe in the power of songs whenever they listen to Doyoung's singing

Doyoung: If you would listen to me for a long, long time, I would (sing) for a long, long time

OP: (shows photo of bride in a suit & groom in wedding dress) Would you do this concept if you're getting married?
Doyoung: Of course, that could happen too! If someone I love asks me to do that, I will have to do that!

(Doyoung’s look of realisation & the sound he made)

OP: What's yeoboseyo (hello) without 'seyo'?
Doyoung: Yeobo (honey/dear)...

OP: To me, love is expecting nothing
Doyoung: Ah really?
OP: Because to me you are enough and precious the way you are, there's nothing that I want and I love you as you are. But if there is just one thing that I want 
Doyoung: Okay okay, what is it?
OP: I hope you will not blame yourself 
Doyoung: Ah, self-blaming... okay okay...
OP: Things could happen and there will definitely be things that give you a hard time, but don't think that it's your own fault. I hope that you can think, "I'm doing great like this!!!" and learn to put the blame on others or on the circumstances
Doyoung: It's not easy, but I'll try

Doyoung: Thank you for missing me, I miss our fans that much too. In the future, I will sing a lot, so please listen to me a lot

Doyoung singing Hype Boy

Doyoung singing Snow Prince 

Doyoung singing Love Poem

221119 Video Call Fansign  

A tyongf asked about their comeback activities this time. 
Ty: (continued from before but the video was cut)… for the repackage too it’s for it to be better since there wasn’t a time where it gets delayed like this right? There will be better work released and it will be an album that makes people feel that it has been a good comeback activity. So I’m looking forward to it too.

Taeyong doing the dear cupid trend

Tyongf: what emotions did you have while writing fine? 
Ty: I think I wrote the words that I wanted to hear. Although I didn’t meant for it to be like that, after writing the song, I realised there are many songs that can become a source of comfort & help me. But I think that I made it hoping that those who listen to it will feel the same. 

Spoiler

Taeyong : Firstly it’s a tmi but I teared up when I was watching inside out Interpretation. Sadness exists when there’s happiness & happiness exist only when there’s sadness. I really like these words & while taking abt inside out it reminds me of this

So for my colour it’ll either be pink or purple because I think I’m a colour that is right in the middle and for some reason I thought of these colours. 

Q. What will you like to be if you're not a celebrity?

Doyoung - Making concerts (directing?)
Jungwoo - mukbang youtuber (confectionery/baked goods)
Taeil - puppy
Yuta - hairdresser
Taeyong - owner of aquarium (op didn't hear well)
Mark - originally novel writer but screenwriter for movies these days
Haechan - TikToker (wants to do it bc it seems fun)
Johnny - his mom wanted him to be a dentist as it pays well but if he were to follow his own dreams, it'd a job related to building houses