❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

˚₊‧꒰ა 귀료미 탄생일 ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ #HAPPYRYODAY #NCTWISH

240804 HENDERY IG Story 

GUJRahlXUAADy2E?format=jpg&name=large

240804 KCON_official Twitter Update with NCT 127

240805 [PRESS] NCT 127, '8th debut anniversary' w/ czennies... "We will continue to run for the happiness of our fans"

“NCT 127 said, "8 years have passed really quickly. We are grateful to czennies for their sincere support & love over this long period of time.”

Spoiler

240805 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update 

240804 [SPOTLIGHT] B.I (formerly from iKON) was listening to NCT 127’s ‘WALK’ in a recent live! 

👤 I know this song. I like this song. This song is freaking good.

240805 Hanbin (ZEROBASEONE) mentioned Doyoung on his live

240805 NCTsmtown Twitter Update 

240805 nctwishofficial Twitter Update 

240805 doyoung, rino & yuta's hairstylist cousin (who did his hair) liked & commented on yuta's post of his solo debut

his post was also liked by jungwoo, mark, bit & boot make up artist & hairstylist, music producer yuji, choreographer prepix ill, singer-composer adachi yuto, singer-guitarist-actor-model miyavi, actor-model fujioka maito, actor-singer sakurada dori, & music producer kami-hatekun