❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Doyoung's cousin-in-law attended THE LINK+ 

"NCT 127 concert that I attended 2 weeks ago 

As I saw brother-in-law on stage, I thought that our brother-in-law was really an idol & felt that for sure 

How hard must he have worked to create such amazing performances

Seeing how his hands turned red because of the cold, I felt a twinge in my heart 

Seeing the backs of aunt & uncle watching his performance, I felt another twinge 

#aboutbecomingparents #guessihavemoretears"

Spoiler

Doyoung's cousin-in-law's backstage photos with Doyoung, Johnny, Jaehyun & Jungwoo

FgsSF8bUoAAcqdi?format=jpg&name=large
FgsSHBHUYAIG3Er?format=jpg&name=large
FgsSGWTVUAAZNVX?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

FgsSGtuUUAAFz-y?format=jpg&name=large
"After the concert ended
Thanks to brother-in-law 
(Photos) with the other members 
Full of a fan's heart when I took the photo with Doyoung brother-in-law "

Translated by nctdaoying

221104 TAEYONG 

"Please, I sincerely pray that no one is hurt. In this place, Jakarta, there are many people who came to make happy memories with us but I'm really sorry because it seems that we made bad memory. 

We still don't know how will tomorrow's concert going to go, we can probably do the concert again by securing the problems of the situation in the field but as much as your safety is the top priority, we sincerely hope that you're safe"

Translated by captainuwu

NCT 127’s Jakarta Concert Ends Early After 30 Fans Faint + Event Organizer Apologizes

NCT 127’s concert in Indonesia faced more than one safety threat last night.

On November 4, NCT 127 held the first night of their “Neo City : The Link” concert in Jakarta at the Indonesia Convention Exhibition.

Things got off to a rocky start when a bomb threat was made ahead of the concert, but fortunately, the police found no evidence of any bombs or explosives after thoroughly searching the venue.

However, the night’s troubles didn’t end there. Initially, the concert proceeded without any issues, but towards the end of the night, the crowd in the standing section began to push forward towards the stage.

After noticing the dangerous situation developing in the standing section, the NCT 127 members repeatedly urged concertgoers not to push and to step back. The group even stopped performing and cut off the music in an attempt to get through to the crowd, with Doyoung saying, “Safety is what’s most important. Let’s make a promise not to push.”

Unfortunately, despite the group’s best efforts, they were unable to get the crowd under control, and they ultimately left the stage and ended the concert early due to concerns about the attendees’ safety. According to local police, at least 30 members of the crowd fainted and were subsequently taken to the hospital.

Later that night, Dyandra Global Edutainment—the organizer of NCT 127’s Jakarta concert—released a formal statement regarding the incident.

Their full English statement is as follows:

Dyandra-Global-Edutainment-NCT-127.jpeg

221105 TAEYONG 

"You did a great job today, it was so nice to see Jakarta Czennie worked together so that everything is in order, as expected our Czennies are all very kind, pretty and good at everything hehehehe I'm so happy and thankful that we could wrap up today's concert well, thank you once again !!"

Translated by captainuwu

221105 JAEHYUN 

"Indonesian NCTzens!!
This is JAMAL
I'm so happy to be able to come to Jakarta after a long time and performed here
I hope it will be an unforgettable memory for you too

Due to the concert that got stopped yesterday, there were Czennies holding the phrase "sorry" when we started today, but I hope Czennie don't have to feel sorry at all
As much as the day we spent together today is more precious, we performed without regrets and I hope you were able to receive my energy

Sampai Jumpa Lagi (Till we meet again)"

Translated by captainuwu : yunotized