❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

180930 NCT DREAM Twitter

DoWFqZqVsAEZsDe.jpg

DoWFqZpVsAU18K7.jpg

"Everyone sadly the DREAM shows are over TAT but since this isn't the end don't be too sad and let's meet again on the same spot~!!! I love you Czennies! - Jen

#NCTDREAM #NCT #NCT_DREAM_SHOW"

DoWGOnxUcAEC8w4.jpg

"For always looking after the dreamies and taking care of them always, thank you! Thanks to you we were able to wrap up the Dream Show well, thank you so much! Thank you so much as always!!!! -순소 (Injun) "

DoWG3piU4AQEtdy.jpg

"Dream Show was so happy~~~
See you during the next dream show ^^ Everyone, really, thank you so so much (Yo)*!!!!! Dream!!!! Let’s be dope! Fighting! ♡ - Mak"

*He joined the formal ‘Yo’ in kamsahaeyo (Thank you) with the ‘Yo Dream!’ catchphrase *

Translated by: wangjaenims : jungjaejen

181001 NCT DREAM Twitter

DoaUkN8U8AAQj0v.jpg
“Czennies!!! I'm so happy we could do this together. I'm very relieved that we finished the last show safely!! You'll still be with us from now on too, right?? I love you!!!
Fullsun"

DoaU535UwAApc9q.jpg

“Everyone, I’m really sad that our 3-day performance is over and even if I wanna do more, we’re going to see you again so please look forward to it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This Dream Show performance was great ~~~~ -LeLe”

Translated by: wangjaenims : snowfairyxiu

[TRANS] 181001 NCT 127 Twitter

DoajqVXV4AEm-_j.jpg
“Let's sleep together while watching the lying down broadcast today, everyone ㅎㅎㅎ The relaxing NCT Night Night~ -Mak”

Doaltg8U4AAtSAW.jpg
“don't forget the promise we made of seeing each other before going to sleep️ - Youngho"

Translated by: snowfairyxiu : wangjaenims

[MESSAGE FROM. YUTA] 2018 SM GLOBAL AUDITION

181001 NCT_OFFICIAL JP Twitter Update of YUTA

Doahcv5U0AAQ-tz.jpg