❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW! / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

new way of introducing themselves, by bringing their shoulder up and down like that then huffing at the end

200509 NCT DREAM IG LIVE

Practicing We Go Up 

renjun explaining how he already talked about borrowing jaemin's shirt bc fans asked about it during yesterday's vlive and jaemin said "wow, that's fast" 
renjun went into jaemin's room and asked for permission, jaemin said "mm" and agreed

Make Your Day is a pop ballad song with piano and string, with soft voice, the lyrics tells a romantic heart about wanting to be together on your every day, we can see the emotional/sentimental side of NCT 127 in the track video. 

The meaning of NCT DREAM members to each of you?

Chenle: We fight and have fun together like a family. They are like my own brothers

Haechan: I've seen them since young and we basically grew up together. It feels like I'm seeing another me

Jisung: For me, NCT Dream hyungs are cute little brothers to me. They are so cute

Jaemin: They are indispensable and capable of covering each other's shortcomings

Jeno: It can be expressed as one thing. Onion. Everytime you peel, you can always see a new side of it. New and fresh everytime

Renjun: To me, they are like my youth. They are really precious to me as we have been spending our youth together