❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW! / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Nature Republic x NCT 127 Fan Festival 

https://youtu.be/T0JhykUBFic

[리무진서비스] 전 도영 선배한테 투표했는데요?? | EP.59 미방분 선공개 영상 #shorts #리무진서비스 #도영

https://youtu.be/kLHXCxVi7Co

Ftp_NcGaMAA_4Ou?format=jpg&name=large

Doyoung’s appearance on LeeMujin Service preview  

Lee Mujin: you were a vice school president, right?
Doyoung: that’s right
Lee Mujin: from what i heard, you sang on the election day
Doyoung: instead of saying that i (chose to) sing on the election day, since i went to many school festivals, everyone was aware that i’m a kid who can sing so they were like, “please sing a song~!” if  I said no, I would get criticized. they brought me to the point to I get to the election day, so if I said no, they would be saying something so that’s why I sang a song.
Lee Mujin: you became a vice school president with your singing, so the one who became the school president must be really great
Doyoung: it’s my friend—he’s a friend that I’m still close with even until now. He also revealed his abs. However, no. I’m sorry for Jinho, Jinho-ya I’m sorry Even if he didn’t reveal his abs, he would become the school president because he worked hard for his campaign speech and he’s smart. Yamujin, Lee mujin?*
Lee Mujin: Doyoung-ssi didn’t have abs at that time?
Doyoung: I don’t even have it now 

NCT DREAM for Penshoppe

Ftj1kaUaYAAf02z?format=jpg&name=large

ドラマ「クールドジ男子」オープニングスペシャルムービー with 「HONEYCOMB」/Ayumu Imazu(ドラマ「クールドジ男子」オープニングテーマ)

230415 CHENLE IG Update 

Spoiler

Ftss6qIWAAAYv8Q?format=jpg&name=large

230415 RENJUN IG Update 

Fts50RmaYAAdpWh?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Fts50eoaYAI5l_T?format=jpg&name=large

230415 MARK IG Story 

Spoiler

230415 NCT DREAM IG Story 

Spoiler

230415 CHENLE Instagram Live 

does daegal need a mom?
chenle: no... no thank you 
i can be the mom for daegal
chenle:  no thank you... i don't want you to be the mom of daegal. she just loves dad 

comment: "do you speak chinese or japanese?" 
chenle: "of course i speak chinese, i'm chinese"

Spoiler

"are you very tired?"
chenle:  yes.. [laughs] if you've been to our concert, i think you'll feel it. really, after the concert, i feel like dy1ng. always. there was not a time when it was not tiring after. because every concert, i always do my best at the moment, without thinking of the next day. it can't be helped.

chenle and mark's visit to louvre, paris 

chenle:  that day was really perfect. we talked a lot in the car, we talked for 40 minutes on-cam. we went shopping, and while shopping, we were like, 'we're next to louvre. can we go?' so we went. we heard from other people that the line is usually long and that it closes early. it closes around 6? 6:30. but only on the day we came, only for that day, they were open til 9:30. it was so much like fate. we saw a lot of artworks inside. mona lisa, venus. while looking at the artworks, i felt that studying learning knowledge is very important.  really, friends who are in school.. studying is not something you do for your parents, or for your teachers. you do it for yourself. so, even if you don't use it later on, my depth, my knowledge will be deeper. since i am knowledgable of more things, of course i will have more means. really, while you can study now, when you have the chance to study, when you have the time, you should do your best in it. later on, you'll be able to live a more relaxed life.  

i also like studying, but i started my work life early. i felt that studying is important and is a need, while i was at louvre. so really, while you have the chance and the time to study, before you lose your mind because of work, study hard. learn a lot of things it's a need. really.

chenle's favorite songs to perform: better than gold, dive into you, trigger the fever

chenle:  i've had a lot of fun while doing this tour. although it was tiring, it was really really fun. we went to see many pretty cities, pretty places, pretty buildings. we saw all of this and that. we ate a lot of delicious hotpot too. it was a fun and great experience.

230415 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update 

FtukALDaYAUCep0?format=jpg&name=large
"Today was really fun! Czennies, we'll come back again!! You must stay healthy and happy until then! yee~ haw"

Translated by tyongucci - SM_NCT 

FtuqAq6agAE5wro?format=jpg&name=large
"NCT DREAM TOUR ‘THE DREAM SHOW2 : In A DREAM’– in US #DALLAS with NCTzens"

Ftu0q1OWwAEyFMQ?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

NCT DOJAEJUNG 'Perfume' MV Teaser

230416 NCTsmtown Twitter Update 

FtwYd_FacAE-HWr?format=jpg&name=900x900
"NCT DOJAEJUNG 'Perfume' - The 1st Mini Album

#Tomorrow6PM_DoJaeJung_Perfume
Aegyo? Just do it~ DoJaeJung debut? Just do it~ Perfume? Just fade into it~
NCT DOJAEJUNG debut D-1 

【Perfume - The 1st Mini Album】
➫ 2023.04.17 6PM (KST)"

Translated by 127CENTRAL

JAEMIN for Penshoppe 

FtkAW6EaIAUNnza?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

FtkAYHTaEAARsZf?format=jpg&name=large

230416 HAECHAN IG Story 

[선공개] “이 가족의 행동은 적절했나요?” 정재승, 집사부 멤버들에 충격적인 질문♨ #집사부일체2 #MasterintheHouse2 #SBSente

230416 SMTOWNGLOBAL Twitter Update with NCT DREAM 

230310 wanderlust.supreme IG Update with TAEYONG 

Ft0TRmFagAEBoXm?format=jpg&name=large

230416 Changmin's Instagram Story Update with DOJAEJUNG 

Spoiler

NCT DOJAEJUNG on Inkigayo Next Week 

Spoiler

230416 eyesmag IG Update with DOJAEJUNG