❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW! / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

'NCT DREAM THE MOVIE : In A DREAM' is confirmed to be released at theaters around the world in November. It is a movie about NCT DREAM's 2nd concert, from the vivid passion at the concert site to the preparation of the concert, backstage, and behind interview of the 7 members.

The movie will be released with ScreenX format and 4DX & 4DX Screen format so you can feel the various effects from the concert site even more vividly.

Meanwhile, NCT DREAM THE MOVIE : In A DREAM will be released around the world, including Korea and Japan in upcoming November.

NCT LAB's 5th song, 'Birthday' by Ten is an R&B dance genre song that allows you to fully feel Ten's delicate vocals, and the minimal repetition of drums, marimba sounds, and dynamic drops in the bridge section create a dreamy atmosphere. 

The English lyrics of describing days with a lover as a happy birthday is romantically expressed. Ten's solo song 'Birthday' will be released on October 26th through various music sites at 6PM KST.

221021 NCT DREAM at Incheon Airport heading to Manila for ‘I-POP U 2022 Manila’

RENJUN 

JENO 

Spoiler

JAEMIN 

CHENLE 

JISUNG 

221021 WayV at Incheon Airport heading to Manila for ‘I-POP U 2022 Manila’

KUN

Spoiler

XIAOJUN 

HENDERY 

YANGYANG 

221021 HENDERY IG Update 

FfmlhaCaMAEYFQv?format=jpg&name=medium
"The schedule in Philippines has just ended today~It's really a pity that we can't perform in front of you all but I believe very soon we will meet again (With our new album together) hehehe Thank you everyone "

Translated by WayV_China_STA

221021 harpersbazaarkorea IG Update with MARK

221021 YANGYANG Instagram Live