[Current Daily Drama 2016] The Unusual Family 별난 가족 - Monday to Friday 20:25

hipeachi

24 minutes ago, sgfan said:

@sk0317, I am sure you do not see your 'work' so much as a chore :) Your family and furkid must appreciate and love you very much!

Gil Eun Hye looks like a leftie too? I noticed she uses the chopsticks with her lefthand.

Thanks @sgfan. TBH the only one who appreciates my 'work' is my 'furkid':D.

Yes GEH is a lefty too. SJH might be ambidextrous. Although he eats and writes with his right hand, he seems to perform a lot of tasks using his left:P.

@sgfanDo you write and eat with your left hand and kick a ball using your left foot?

Have you watched episode 105? Conclusions for today: (1) DY must stop meeting YJ in private, end of. (2) Time for DY to tell DT the truth about her relationship with SW, period.

24 minutes ago, sgfan said:

I do not know the actual story behind the gift of shoes but it seems to be widely believed to be a taboo cross many cultures and countries. I was told by some of my elders that the Chinese Cantonese word for 'shoes' resembles the sound of a sigh. Therefore one should not present shoes as a gift as sighing is a sign of grievance/worry. In order to still give shoes or footwear, a small token is paid by the recipient, indicating that it is "bought techinically".

Interesting bit about the shoes...In Cantonese and Chinese, saying ‘giving a clock’ (送钟 sòng zhōng /song jong/) sounds exactly like the Chinese words for 'attending a funeral ritual' (送终 sòng zhōng) and thus it is bad luck to gift clocks or watches. On top of that, clocks and watches also symbolize the running out of time. This is especially true for seniors. Giving a clock or watch as a gift is the biggest no-no in Chinese culture.  

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, sgfan said:

Oops, I forgot to add in a BTS clip I found on Instagram. Enjoy this everyone :wub:

SJH was sweet, trying to shield LSA from the sunlight.

Thanks for the lovely clip!:) I was feeling a little down after watching today's episode...

35 minutes ago, sk0317 said:

Thanks @sgfan. TBH the only one who appreciates my 'work' is my 'furkid':D.

Yes GEH is a lefty too. SJH might be ambidextrous. Although he eats and writes with his right hand, he seems to perform a lot of tasks using his left:P.

@sgfanDo you write and eat with your left hand and kick a ball using your left foot?

Have you watched episode 105? Conclusions for today: (1) DY must stop meeting YJ in private, end of. (2) Time for DY to tell DT the truth about her relationship with SW, period.

Interesting bit about the shoes...In Cantonese and Chinese, saying ‘giving a clock’ (送钟 sòng zhōng /song jong/) sounds exactly like the Chinese words for 'attending a funeral ritual' (送终 sòng zhōng) and thus it is bad luck to gift clocks or watches. On top of that, clocks and watches also symbolize the running out of time. This is especially true for seniors. Giving a clock or watch as a gift is the biggest no-no in Chinese culture.  

Yes I am a true leftie :)

There are some tasks which I am forced to perform using my right hand though. Such as using a can opener. You can imagine me being away from home in my university years, struggling with a can opener in my left hand, calling mum for help. :sweatingbullets:

3 minutes ago, sgfan said:

Yes I am a true leftie :)

There are some tasks which I am forced to perform using my right hand though. Such as using a can opener. You can imagine me being away from home in my university years, struggling with a can opener in my left hand, calling mum for help. :sweatingbullets:

So is my son:). However, he says it is easier for him to use his right hand when holding the brush for Japanese calligraphy.  Most of the time I am right handed but there was a time when my tendovaginitis was so bad I had to learn how to use the chopsticks and perform most tasks with the left.:sweatingbullets: There are goods/tools in the market specially invented to cater for the needs of lefties but it seems that not all tools are user-friendly.

A high ten to your son! :)

I suppose he finds it easier to use his right hand for Japanese calligraphy since the text is from right to left?

Yes now there are many gadgets which are redesigned for left hand use. These will be good for the young little ones.LIke many, I am at a stage where I don't think I can "un-learn" some of the right hand habits which I have adapted to ages ago. Maybe I will buy a pair of lefty scissors to try. Never too late! 

I have just watched episode 105 raw and am feeling quite sad too. Let us look forward to @jimb's recaps. We can count on him to turn this around and put a smile (and some laughter) on our faces!

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Help. The preview showed SW telling her Mum that she liked  DT  which makes her pathetic or DT liked her, which confirms our belief that she is an out and out liar. Which one is correct?

At the end of episode 105, SW returned to JMR to see her GM and was told by SA her GM wants DT and DT to get married soon due to her illness. On hearing this, SW tried to rope in SA's help to obstruct the marriage of DT and DY by telling her mom she likes/has feelings for DT. In the preview, SW was seen talking to DT about (I think) DY still seeing/meeting up with YJ, making DT feel uneasy. I think that's the reason why he proposed to DY they should get married soon.

5 minutes ago, sk0317 said:

At the end of episode 105, SW returned to JMR to see her GM and was told by SA her GM wants DT and DT to get married soon due to her illness. On hearing this, SW tried to rope in SA's help to obstruct the marriage of DT and DY by telling her mom she likes/has feelings for DT. In the preview, SW was seen talking to DT about (I think) DY still seeing/meeting up with YJ, making DT feel uneasy. I think that's the reason why he proposed to DY they should get married soon.

I think SA may believe SW  if she says she fell for  DT before DY did. They both joined BJ around the same time (?) but DY was engaged to YJ then so she would  see DT only as a colleague and nothing more. Therefore SW can come across as genuine here. On the other hand, SA will never accept SW's claim that DT is her boyfriend. Thanks to DT's many visits, it is very clear to SA who he is really dating.

1 hour ago, sgfan said:

A high ten to your son! :)

I suppose he finds it easier to use his right hand for Japanese calligraphy since the text is from right to left?

Yes now there are many gadgets which are redesigned for left hand use. These will be good for the young little ones.LIke many, I am at a stage where I don't think I can "un-learn" some of the right hand habits which I have adapted to ages ago. Maybe I will buy a pair of lefty scissors to try. Never too late! 

I have just watched episode 105 raw and am feeling quite sad too. Let us look forward to @jimb's recaps. We can count on him to turn this around and put a smile (and some laughter) on our faces!

:) That's correct...and apparently the art of 'drawing' the strokes in Kanji is easier done with his right hand.

About the lefty scissors, we have a pair sitting here at home. Tried it and he didn't like it so I had to get him another pair...:sweatingbullets: Do you also encounter problem tapping your EZ-LInk while exiting a MRT station:P? Although our peeler and kitchen knives are double bevel, he rarely touches them.

Yes, am feeling kind of depressed after watching the raw version and I can't wait to read @jimb's recap for episode 105 too.

12 minutes ago, sk0317 said:

SW tried to rope in SA's help to obstruct the marriage of DT and DY by telling her mom she likes/has feeli

Thank you @sk0317.

I am catching on with the Korean sentence which has the verb at the end. But I wasn't sure which was the subject. 

B) good lord, doesn't she have any redeeming quality? 

32 minutes ago, maribella said:

Thank you @sk0317.

I am catching on with the Korean sentence which has the verb at the end. But I wasn't sure which was the subject. 

B) good lord, doesn't she have any redeeming quality? 

You are most welcome:). But I hope my 'hunch' was correct...:sweatingbullets:

Zero, zilch, none and nada! Ranting I simply can't wait for karma to come knocking at her door!

# SW might have said YJ still has feelings for DY (instead of meeting up) in her conversation with DT in the preview.

9 minutes ago, sgfan said:

I think SA may believe SW  if she says she fell for  DT before DY did. They both joined BJ around the same time (?) but DY was engaged to YJ then so she would  see DT only as a colleague and nothing more. Therefore SW can come across as genuine here. On the other hand, SA will never accept SW's claim that DT is her boyfriend. Thanks to DT's many visits, it is very clear to SA who he is really dating.

Star Great post!! I am so glad DY opened up her heart and started sharing her true feelings about DT with SA. SA has seen how truly in love DT and DY are and how DY is really into DT (SA was saying a phone call (during Chuseok) was what it took to put a smile on DY's face). SA has also witnessed how hard the couple are struggling to receive approval from JR. Now DY and SA need to sit down and compare notes...

14 minutes ago, sk0317 said:

:) That's correct...and apparently the art of 'drawing' the strokes in a Kanji is easier done with his right hand.

About the lefty scissors, we have a pair sitting here at home. Tried it and he didn't like it so I had to get him another pair...:sweatingbullets: Do you also encounter problem tapping your EZ-LInk while exiting a MRT station:P? Although our peeler and kitchen knives are double bevel, he rarely touches them.

Yes, am feeling kind of depressed after watching the raw version and I can't wait to read @jimb's recap for episode 105 too.

So far no, I have yet to tap my card and then get the "wrong" barrier open. Lol! If you spot a post regarding this on STomp, you can sure narrow down your list of "suspects" :D

4 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

Yoon Jae is really a sorry case complaining that if Dan Yi marries Dong Tak ... what is he to do as he has still feelings for her. Yoon Jae ... you made your choice and the boat has left the port.

Thanks @Jackie1048  What nerve did he tell HR and JR that he's nuts.. I tell you I think he had plans to keep DY as his mistress.. He married HR because he said he had no more feelings for her but yet as soon as someone else is interested in her he was to cut in.. Get A Life YJ.. So as the saying goes you made your bed now lye in it..

4 hours ago, maribella said:

Help. The preview showed SW telling her Mum that she liked  DT  which makes her pathetic or DT liked her, which confirms our belief that she is an out and out liar. Which one is correct?

@maribella SA knows that DY likes DY and can only imagine what kind of trouble she has been causing for DY DT already told Halmoni and SA his intention to DY no were in the picture was SW name was mentioned I don't think SA will buy her crap I think she will wonder what she's up to now being that SA can't take her side in this so hoping she go and pay a visit to SW at the homeshopping network..

In the preview is DY telling DT let's just get married..

Translation of the episode 106 preview.

JR: Between my husband and your daughter-in-law, there seems to be some strange rumors. Please guide your daughter-in-law well in her behaviour. 

MS: What is she doing here? Is she perhaps remarrying him?

SW: I agonized over whether I should say this, but I think Director Gu has not been able to forget DY yet. 

DT: I’m so anxious, I don’t think I can stand it. If it keeps going like this, I’m afraid I’m going to lose you. Dan Yi, let’s not drag this out, let’s get married. 

DY: Director…

So many reasons why DY really needs to tell DT who SW really is. DY knows that SW is after DT, and while she may not know the extent of the dirty tricks and rumors that SW has been up to, DY really needs to fess up to DT so that DT can fight his battle for her knowing who his opponents are. That would collapse the limping love triangle, but there is still the issues of YJ, not to mention SA and MS, plus that way, perhaps we would get some of the cute dating scenes of DY and DT again.

Having said that, I actually liked episode 105. No real OTP scenes together, however, DY is finally showing some backbone, refusing to give in to DT's mother's demands that she break it off with DT as well as scolding SW for going after her man. It was great how DY told SW that DT is her aunt's boyfriend, and even if DT's mother was trying to force DT and SW together, then SW should have refused. Yep, that's the way I see it also. Not that SW gives a toss, but given that we were wondering if DY was going to give up DT for the sake of SW's happiness, I was happy to see that wasn't the case. 

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

DT: I’m so anxious, I don’t think I can stand it. If it keeps going like this, I’m afraid I’m going to lose you. Dan Yi, let’s not drag this out, let’s get married. 

DY: Director…

Star Thank you for the translation!

It's alarming how 'fast' Ms. Park's illness seems to have progressed. She couldn't recognize the village representative and (is karma finally knocking at SW's door?) not even SW (one of the posters on this forum called it:))! So I also think that DT and DY should get married ASAP.

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

So many reasons why DY really needs to tell DT who SW really is. DY knows that SW is after DT, and while she may not know the extent of the dirty tricks and rumors that SW has been up to, DY really needs to fess up to DT so that DT can fight his battle for her knowing who his opponents are. That would collapse the limping love triangle, but there is still the issues of YJ, not to mention SA and MS, plus that way, perhaps we would get some of the cute dating scenes of DY and DT again.

Having said that, I actually liked episode 105. No real OTP scenes together, however, DY is finally showing some backbone, refusing to give in to DT's mother's demands that she break it off with DT as well as scolding SW for going after her man. It was great how DY told SW that DT is her aunt's boyfriend, and even if DT's mother was trying to force DT and SW together, then SW should have refused. Yep, that's the way I see it also. Not that SW gives a toss, but given that we were wondering if DY was going to give up DT for the sake of SW's happiness, I was happy to see that wasn't the case. 

I said in one of my earlier post that the time is ripe for DY to tell DT about her relationship with SW. Yes it was rather satisfying to see DY calling SW "Ya! KSW!" before giving SW a piece of her mind.

I am keeping my fingers crossed DT and DY will marry soon and that JR will find out the truth about SW in one of her many frequent trips to JMR...

힘내세요 Himnaeyo & 화이팅 Fighting! DT and DY!!

Hey all. Yeah i'm once in a while broadcast but i had made a plan to comment after watch 105th episode an so here i am.

Episode 104 showed that Dan Yi has started to stand up for her ownself and in episode 105 Dan Yi did what we all wished to see a lot earlier. This is Kdrama so nothing much bad happens to bad characters. Here we all can write 5000+ words essays dishing the characters but in kdrama world it all comes down to 3 lines of rebuttal. No one expects rude but true words from Angelic Characters. So whatever Dan Yi said was the best of her abilities as leading Heroine. @maribella Dan Yi is an angelic character now, isn't it?

I would have showed my hand to Ju Ran and Sam Wol  and then tantantanan This is baby finger, next is Ring Finger and you know what we call this next longest finger of a hand? Yeah, Ju Ran and Sam Wol deserve to see both hands middle fingers.

People didn't liked Dong Tak in episode 82-83, I skipped both episodes and even tried to reason Dong Tak;s actions. Dong Tak came back strongly as He is in bull run or quite bullish for past few months. But from 95-105 i started feel annoyed by Dong Tak's  "I am Sorry" "Trust Me" and "Mom" rants. Seriously, Writer give a few new words or dialogues to Dong Tak. Dong Tak wasn't able to properly stand for Dan Yi and I think faults lies with Dan Yi too. You have stand for yourself, only then people start to support you. Still Dong Tak was pretty Lame in these 10 episodes. Tantananan and Dong Tak strikes back with " Marry Dan Yi at any cost" Remark. Dong Tak is one of the Kdrama Male character who speaks back to his own mother. Uusually we have male leads calling "Mom-Mom" in each episode and act meek and tolerate every nonse from their mother but Dong Tak stands up against Ju Ran all the time. +1000 Points Dong Tak

@stroppyse Thanks for the translations. @sk0317 best part of the episode. Grandma unable to recognise Sam Wol. Whoever noted this weeks ago in a comment deserves applause. @sgfan thanks for that BTS. Shin Ji Hoon looks adorable while smiling and taking care of Lee Shi Ah. ahem.

Ju Ran is too dumb to see things. Husband Gone. Company in shambles and Ju Ran gonna lose president position too. Yoon Jae unintentionally and intentionally preparing for Ju Ran's ouster. Son Dong Tak is already against Ju Ran and if forced will leave the house and might start farming business with Dan Yi.

Grandfather the most useless ELDER Character i have seen in a Kdrama actually ended up doing something useful by minor snub to Horrible Hye Ri.

All the Plot centers around Yoon Jae and Sam Wol now. Both are the ones who are trying their best to create more drama as well as well provide spicy curry to the audience.

Even writers know that 15 episodes aren't enough for Dong Tak Dan Yi marriage drama so they have speed up the whole marriage fiasco. This week the stocks of Marriage saw unreasonably high amount of activity.

Yoon Jae has forgotten all the ethics and morals. Like mother like son. I hope Elder Brother doesn't encounter Sam Wol anymore.  I also think Sae Ra will be coming back to korea in next 2 weeks.Gil Eun Hye and Kim Kyung Sook are doing good job in acting because we he viewers are now accustomed to their brand of acting. whatever it is. Their job is to create negetivity and viewers dislike them both so yeah it is kind of a praise of their acting skills.

We all strive for just society and i hope writer knows what kind of illegal activity Sam Wol and Yoon Jae are indulged in.

I just checked last 5 pages and good discussion going around. sigh. I'm always late. I agree with most of comments and views of everyone. We the audience are already tortured enough. So we demand legal remedy Mr./Ms. Writer. Show us how legal system works and how idiots ruin their own family and life.

My non-Korean speaking take on the Korean language version of episode 105:

# DT arrives home. Other members of the Sul household are seated in the living room conversing with SW. DT is surprised to encounter SW and does not greet her warmly. He argues with Juran. He speaks firmly to SW. He and Juran shout at each other.

# DT states his intention to marry DY. The family looks shocked. SW does not look triumphant. Juran looks disbelieving. Juran stand and confronts DT. Juran fallsback, returning to a seated position. HR gasps in sympathy. SW runs from the room and the house. HR remonstrates with DT. Grandfather makes a pronouncement. DT disagrees earnestly. YJ shoots DT an angry side-eye, which soon disintegrates into resigned alarm. YJ studies the carpet as DT leaves the room.

# Juran follows DT into his bedroom and screams at him. DT responds with force and resolve. Juran persists, her face a study in cruel determination. (Attention must be paid! Likely by DY.) Juran musters a Ha! but not an Eye roll. Her mouth is still open as the scene dissolves.

# YJ and HR enter their bedroom. HR looks angry but exhausted. YJ looks exhausted. HR rails at YJ about DY. Receiving no response, HR's face registers the memory that DY is YJ's ex and she rails some more. YJ responds uncomfortably while studying the floor.

# SA, DY and her mother are sitting in their house drinking coffee. DY's mother issues a Pronouncement. DY demurs. Her mother is calm but firm.

# DY enters her bedroom followed by SA. They talk. SA apparently gives DY some good news, likely about her mother's prognosis. DY looks relieved. SA questions DY about her relationship with DT and his family. DY responds somberly. SA is concerned.

# SA enters her bedroom and talks sadly to herself.

# SW enters her apartment and talks angrily to herself. (Attention must be paid! Likely by DY.)

# SW receives a telephone call from SA. SW is rude to her mother. SA ignores SW's tone and continues talking. SW suddenly looks concerned. SW rings off. The call has not lifted her spirits.

# It is morning at Bonjour. Another day of creating and filling Korea's demand for random merchandise.

# DY bumps into SW in the lobby. DY again greets SW using her real name. Again, nobody notices. SW deploys her Hate Stare. SW requires DY's presence in the break room for a Talk.

# SW affects disbelief as she and DY discuss "omma's" plans for DY and DT. SW is nasty. DY attempts to be reasonable. SW tells DY something. DY looks shocked and disbelieving. DY questions SW. SW responds haughtily, her mouth twisted in a poisonous half-smirk. DY is even more disbelieving. SW flounces from the room. Where is she going?

# DY enters DT's office. DT is subdued. DY, still wearing an expression of shocked disbelief, explores whatever issue SW has raised with DT. DT is a bit less disbelieving and a trace angry. DY receives a call on her cellphone. She stares uncomfortably at the caller's number.  [UPDATE:  DT and DY did not discuss SW or her "issues," although they should.  DY was shocked to learn that DT had told his family he intended to marry her.]

# Juran is the caller, of course. DY enters Juran's office. Juran is sitting in her chair with her hands in her lap looking like a malevolent Mother Hubbard. Juran has lost her happy mask. DY is not invited to sit down. Attention is demanded. Abuse is meted out in the manner we have come to expect. Writers! Basta! Can we speak with your supervisor?

# DY answers Juran reluctantly fut firmly and turns to depart.

# Where was SW going? To Juran's office, of course. Writers! A  second tired trope! We're still on hold waiting to speak with your supervisor . . .

# DY and SW glance warily at each other as DY departs. SW is offered a seat. SW and Juran chat cheerfully and discuss Next Steps. There is lipstick on Juran's teeth.

# DY returns to her office. Lanky Guy, still unappeased by the prospect of Busan's bright beaches and delicious seafood, looks stricken as he recalls his conversation with DT. He shakes his head in disbelief. His office mates regard him with concern. The Short Guy With Glasses, with his instinct for the Mot Juste, intrudes on Lanky Guy's concentration. He is joined by Attractive Gossip Lady. Lanky Guy leaves the room. The Short Guy With Glasses and the Attractive Gossip Lady seek DY's reaction to what they've just witnessed. DY, with problems of her own, demurs.

# YJ is in his office talking on his cell phone. YJ's mood always seems to improve when he is in his office talking on his cell phone. YJ rings off with a look of invincible self-satisfaction.

# YJ's self-satisfaction may be vincible after all. Lanky Guy enters YJ's office as the conversation is concluded. Lanky Guy's face registers something he has heard.

# YJ rings off and is taken aback when he realizes that Lanky Guy has heard a portion of his conversation. Lanky Guy speaks urgently. YJ is abashed and defensive, then dismissive. YJ, now less self satisfied, assesses his desk.

# DT is sitting at his desk giving a document the Hairy Eyebrow. He then makes a call on a landline so we know that he is engaged in Serious Company Business. Lanky Guy knocks twice on DT's door and immediately enters, unsummoned. He and DT consider the name "Mr. Kim," which Lanky Guy has just overheard. DT recognizes the importance of this information. Their conversation is animated. DT looks determined. Lanky Guy departs.

# KC encounters the elder GJ on the street. They thrash about. We've had two tropes already. Now we have a trifecta. By the time this scene concludes we will have witnessed more than ten minutes of dramatic boilerplate. Writers! Your supervisor isn't picking up . . .

# YJ's father, mother and older brother are standing in their store. YJ's mother sends his brother off. YJ's father and mother talk. They are concerned and in agreement about something. The Birth Mother enters the room. They thrash about. Writers! I'll try again tommorrow . . .

# SA enters MS's house. MS is struggling to wringwater from a laundered rug, without much success. SA has brought some clothing she has washed and ironed for him. MS is appropriately grateful. We are reminded that we have never witnessed MS attempting to cook anything.  [UPDATE:  On second viewing, SA was clearly carrying a tub of lettuce.]

# MS and SA converse shyly but cheerfully. Music sells in the background. Another Milestone In Their Relationship has been reached. Together, SA and MS happily wring the last drops from the rug.

# Is there a snake in Eden? Of course. Juran, who has arrived for one of her unannounced inspections, appraises this scene from the shadows. Unobserved by SA or MS, she runs from MS,s house in disgust.

# Speaking of unwelcome visitors, the Village Representative has arrived at the Kang residence and is talking with DY's mother. He is eager to speak with her. She is no more eager to speak with him than usual. She fends him off but SA arrives before the Village Representative can reach the door. He speaks urgently to SA. They regard DY's mother, who ignores both of them before wordlessly leaving the room. The Village Representative reiterates his concern. SA stares at the floor until he leaves.

# Juran enters the house and addresses SA. Juran, affter a brief pause, summons an excuse for being there. No longer on her home turf, Juran has recovered her Happy Mask but it doesn't suit her. SA regards her wariy. Juran takes a Meaningful look around the room. She wrinkles her nose, not quite imperceptibly. Juran tilts her head, our cue that she is fishing for information. Having found whatever she came for, Juran smiles with effort and departs. SA is like, WTF?

# Juran has entered MS's house without knocking. She invites herself to have a seat. MS regards her with suspicion and seeks the purpose of her visit. Juran looks almost wistful for a moment. Then she starts talking urgently about DY. MS responds dismissively. Juran shouts at MS and departs. MS is trying to remember where he left the aspirin bottle.

# DY is walking down a corridor. She encounters YJ. She turns to avoid him. YJ grabs her wrist. They repair to Bonjour's roof for a Talk. They speak calmly but suddenly YJ is incredulous. DY is still calm. YJ makes a desperate plea. DY sighs in disgust. She speaks angrily. For some reason he looks surprised. She departs.

# DT is sitting at his desk. He looks serious as he recalls Lanky Guy's words. He makes a call on his cellphone. He is shocked by what he is told.

# YJ has just closed the door as he enters his office. Before he can sit down, DT bursts into the room without knocking. DT attempts to engage YJ's eyes as he speaks but they evade him. YJ is responding with his Executive Voice but his eyes seldom leave the floor. DT presses on. YJ finally looks DT in the eye. YJ's eyes widen. YJ rallies. Excuses are remembered and spoken. DT suspicions are not allayed. YJ, cutting his losses, shifts the conversation to DY. DT regards him with silent contempt. YJ gives DT red eyed side-eye as he leaves, a mixed message.

# DY's mother is sitting in her house. SW enters and greets her cheerfully. SW attempts to hug her grandmother but is pushed away. SW is startled. SW speaks urgently but her grandmother is uncomprehending. SA enters the room. As she comes to understand SW's frustration and its motive, SA is saddened. SA leads her mother in law away while SW weeps.

# SW is sitting in her bedroom. SA joins her. SW, too shocked to be nasty, has a few civil words with her mother. Within a matter of seconds, however, SW has heard something that disturbs her. SW speaks urgently and angrily. SA cannot believe what she is hearing from her daughter.

# The episode concludes as the elegant Jeon Mi Sun (SA) struggles to look bug eyed while Gil Eun Hye (practice makes perfect!) effortlessly delivers impressive side eye.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

Archived