[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

13 minutes ago, m31xin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hi...

I was WGM fans for 5 years. And already watch many couple. I also like ddongi couple, they always made me smile when i watch WGM. I ship this couple. They seems natural and fresh.

At last episode preview for this week, about 01:11:33 when they move in to the new house, I saw they were going to bump at front door, so i replay It many times I wanna see their reaction. But, I the reaction was made me think what happen to them. They avoid to see each other. 

I didnt know how to insert picture here. I didnt have any bad or negative thought about them. I already hold my thought for 2 days and I just need to let it out to someone or anyone who know them.

Sorry for my post. Just skip or deleted, if it wasnt good for this thread.

Hi there,

Hahaha dont think too much about it, let's just enjoy them in the show :)

Just post the link of the preview here :) as for pictures you can click the option "insert other media" and copy paste the image/picture link and it will automatically shown here

• Like 3

@m31xin I rewatched it a moment ago and I think this is a normal reaction since they're focusing on moving stuff inside their apartment. I'm usually the type that overanalyze stuff like this but the scene is not complete on the preview and we can't judge based on it not to forget what I said earlier.

Even if they are really avoiding to look at each other's eyes (not likely for Eric) then it means they're shy and that's a good thing.

Edited by ouki
  • Like 3

@LaBelle thank you. I already try it, but it said the page youre trying to access not available for your account. Maybe because i'm using smart phone. I'm not good using smart phone ;).

@ouki for solar i understand. She always shy, but for eric , I felt a little bit "strange" for his reaction. He always playful with solar. As he said, that he already feel comfortable with yong ddongi :). Just like the preview, always tease her.

Or maybe someone or anyone can post the picture.

• Like 1

@m31xin I think you mean this scene

Yf5t08K.png

As I said, normally you would focus on the job at hand (moving in)... I would do the same even if the person in front of me is my parents/friends/lover. I don't think anything of it. But we can't say for sure until we watch the episode. This picture is out of context.

• Like 4

@LaBelle @MAE1 @NamSeoYeon18

I wish i could understand that part as well! Solar was even shy when she is with her members! Too cute:wub:

Actually i'm still searching for yesterday's event hoping to find if there's a full video of it but still... i can only find Eric's individual performance but not MAMAMOO. 

There should be interactions behind the backstage then. Oh well... they need to appear in events together in future. Lol

@m31xin

Hello! Welcome and thank you for joining us here :)

Anyway... i understood your dissapointment as Ddongie didn't make eyes contact on that particular scene. Maybe because when you tend to focus on doing something, you don't meant to look your front or back because you have to move fast. So, let's wait for this saturday to see for ourselves as this kind of thing can't be judge in one point. 

~~~~~~~~~~

We all know that Solar still find it's uncomfortable when Eric initiates skinships with her... i think it's natural and cute at the same time. Seems that our yeba never have this kind of experience before that she feels tingle, cheesy and weird. But it's normal for us women to react like what she did. So let us enjoy this beautiful relationship goals take a slower steps at a time! ;)

Couple song?! Of course it is a MUST! I'm already looking forward to it even before the day they joined WGM...lol :wub:

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, zurah90 said:
42 minutes ago, NamSeoYeon18 said:

confession by a fan

Couple song?! Of course it is a MUST! I'm already looking forward to it even before the day they joined WGM...lol :wub:

I sure hope they make a duet but not WGM song.. not yet. Usually WGM couples make their song upon their final moments on the show and we don't want that, do we?

• Like 2

Hahaha i'm sure we will get a duet since they both singers and i really want eric friends to guest it will be hilarious esp jackson and amber

Speaking of amber this is so funny the before and after eric join wgm lolol

YZ0tlyz.jpg

• Like 5

Hey guys, thanks for updating about Ddongi Couple! You guys got good ears and eyes there at those videos :D 
I haven't browse any news/updates about them today, so I'm happy when I open this thread hehe.

7 hours ago, zurah90 said:

Oh i just heard the minor part where Wheein(?) talked about Eric Nam... Wonder what they talked about?

I have heard it, and couldn't catch what Wheein said too, and I think the sound is cut off after mentioning "Eric Nam" until the rest of the video?

7 hours ago, LaBelle said:

Do you happen to catch what they said in 2nd video?

I got the gist of what Moonbyul said I think. She said like "Why your face becomes red?" Not sure whose face, can be Wheein or Hwasa I think. If I find the full video, I will give the link here.

Btw, I just want to remind you guys. When you upload a photo/video for fancam here, just make sure that you follow the owner's rules and don't crop their logo. We don't want any war to happen, right? :) 

• Like 2

@Farfalle

Yeah the 1st vid's audio cut off after "Eric Nam" being mentioned. Lol so irony :P Yeah the 2nd vid shows MoonByul asked someone why the person face turned red. Hahaha and then the shy Solar can't contain her laugh, tiny cute laugh. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

About that scene that you guys were talking about , that is completly normal , i mean they were carrying heavy stuff inside their new home why would they be looking at each other  . you guys are over analysing it hahaha 

The second video is not from the same event . the event that mamamoo had with eric nam didn't have any screen in the back , the video is from an event on the same day i guess ( poor girls they must be tired ), and it was with psy and some other guests .

(btw how do you mention someone ?)

• Like 3

@RyeoSAMnia

The title of the song is "Heaven's Door". :)

@MAE1

We just helped @m31xin to clarify the situations. Hahahaha! Yeah our MAMAMOO-deul got many outdoor activities these days, i just hope they take care of their health and not overwork themselves.

Anyway, when you want to mention someone, just indicate "@" at the front of their name... hope this help you dearie ;)

• Like 4