[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

2 minutes ago, shinhyefan said:

actually i already fallen so hard...very hard..don't know how to get out now?:D I want to kidnap hyejung but because I am ahjumma..so I decided to kidnap jihong, anyone volunteer to help me kidnap jihong?:lol::love:

yes , but lets say is just a joke ... spy on soompi will believe is true . hahahaha  not that we don't really want this ... hahaha

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, clevercookie said:

Ji Hong: I'll be very mischievous, you won't be able to write much papers today. *byong byong byong byong byong*

Muahaha....my perverse mind can think of so many reasons why she won't be able to write much papers today. Somehow, I'm reading "byong, byong, byong" as "boink, boink, boink". LOL.

What second question did he ask? Did he already ask the second question? Omo did I miss something?

Awww...he wants to taste her cooking....this writer-nim really knows how to write lines that make us go AWWWWWWW.....

on ep 5 bench confession he said he will demand a YES for his second question... ep 7 he said he won't ask the second question until HJ is ready to come to him... so JH has not yet asked 2nd question... 

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

Byong Byong Byong Byong reminds of OK Taecyeon during 3 meals... maybe KRW watch it as well?? :sweat_smile:

sorry what do you mean "boink, boink, boink?" :flushed:

Oops sorry, I don't know if this is suitable for this forum. I hope there are no minors in this forum. Boink is a British slang for erm, you know, doing the humanistic act that must be on JH's mind all the time since he got together with HJ. It starts with 's'. LOL.

5 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

on ep 5 bench confession he said he will demand a YES for his second question... ep 7 he said he won't ask the second question until HJ is ready to come to him... so JH has not yet asked 2nd question... 

Ah ok. so he has not asked the second question yet. thanks!

• Like 11

1 minute ago, clevercookie said:

Oops sorry, I don't know if this is suitable for this forum. I hope there are no minors in this forum. Boink is a British slang for erm, you know, doing the humanistic act that must be on JH's mind all the time since he got together with HJ. It starts with 's'. LOL.

no , we have no idea what are you talking about . hahaha

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, clevercookie said:

you know... we learn something new everyday from soompi chingu :grimace::lol:

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

no , we have no idea what are you talking about . hahaha

yes we are pure (innocent)... (ep 2 where the girls were gossiping about JH/HJ)... :lol::lol: damn... monday high high high... 

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i think out JungHwa is trying to lay low? as recently he was involved in some stock manipulation sandal though if im not wrong....he was clear of those?

anyway im sure JungHwa will sent ShinHye a private 'Fighting' message since they are buddies

yeahl... i saw that as well... but Junghwa is going to take another drama soon... 

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, shinhyefan said:

actually i already fallen so hard...very hard..don't know how to get out now?:D I want to kidnap hyejung but because I am ahjumma..so I decided to kidnap jihong, anyone volunteer to help me kidnap jihong?:lol::love:

Dont keep krw by yourself. Share with me. XD XP

• Like 13

actually what is boink boink boink..I don't know what it this.. i am so innocent, please explain to me?:lol:

5 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

Dont keep krw by yourself. Share with me. XD XP

I can't share with you hahaha...:lol:

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

yes we are pure (innocent)... (ep 2 where the girls were gossiping about JH/HJ)... :lol::lol: damn... monday high high high... 

as pure as sand in the sea... :lol:

you guys really hype just because byong..byong...byong...byong.

good sign that you are still normal :P

• Like 11

so we will not hear them say to each other "I Love U". why? I want to hear them say it to each other. Jihong ah..say it, if not, I will go there n kidnap you, n teach you everything you should know:love::lol:

• Like 9

Byong byong byong everyone 

Gahhh how does he do it! I'm totally crushing on JH or KWR. I'm not sure I can separate them lol 

Isn't KWR looking younger and younger in every episode. 

JH :heart:HJ forever 

I just want more dates or more JH HJ scenes. My most favourite thing about this drama is that our couple are together and unlikely to breakup over some random misunderstanding just for angsty storyline. It's lovely to see an honest kdrama couple! Sexy and gorgeous aswell.

Can't wait for more episodes!!!!! Let's reach above 20% this week and bring out more envious haters. 

They're just missing out on one of the best kdrama couple! 

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, awesomeduck said:

Byong byong byong everyone 

Gahhh how does he do it! I'm totally crushing on JH or KWR. I'm not sure I can separate them lol 

byong , byong , byong be with you , dear traveler !! ALWAYS HAVE a  byong , byong , byong  SOUL !!

well ...no wander . hahahaha

3 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

Birds and the bees...that special hug that married people usually share. :P

...and the flowers with the pollen .... hm , i believe i begin to understand .

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, angelangie said:

come on...you are just as hype as us.... :P 

ahahaha... no no no i'm not hype, i  just got

Spoiler

ovaries2.gif

just because his voice..... i'm in trouble right blacko-emoticon-18.gif?1292951357

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

you know... we learn something new everyday from soompi chingu :grimace::lol:

Glad to have played a part in your erm, education about the birds and the bees! It is a beautiful thing and nothing to be embarrassed about. LOL! 

Now, im loving our new greeting! Byong! byong! Byong! Everyone.

i still love Annyeong, Morning! Too. 

• Like 7