[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Hi everyone :) Well, I'm so excited for Doctors. SBS is giving us all we want but... why now late? It's one more week till drama 1st airing and they have released 2 teasers in less than 24 hours. I don't know if it has the impact we wish in korean viewers. I heard that SBS has released LMH's drama poster (It will be airing on November) So I'm like :angry:

I know that Doctors is going to be a great drama, I hope it do well on ratings. (Sorry for my bad english) 

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, leekyuphii said:

:my heart really hurts when PSH cried in the last teaser.....her life must be hard

Mine too...  No wonder she learned from young age that she needs to protect herself physically, and be good at it....

@Kasmic, Thank you so much for the new BTS video... my heart melts.... I wish someone will translate this one, with the actors talking about their roles and the drama...  Lets all make sure to click on the little heart symbol to indicate to SBS that we love it.

@inshara2000, I agree with you. Probably we will get character posters of each of them. Also, great point to watch on Naver to increase the watch count... Thank you.

• Like 17

Forgive me alll Im just super excited for my birthday present hahaha!

Some images here of the making that caught my eye

Spoiler

4250bbacb02c299393263d9f7a557de8.png

OMG KWR what are you doing

042c10601c7ea175bacbb5c5693805a6a.png

Almost squeeeing

967472a4f9fb53c43aae4183b836d4bd.png

Spoiler

ea1557f59ff44110d9f063adf798d971.png

And im dead

Spoiler

FzusAnd.gif

Spoiler

d08f256deb50e3a656b720365034e612.png

THANK YOU SBS AND  DOCTORS TEAM :P

Spoiler

81239ce6ebb38c72711a097c1ac9a1f5.png

Edited by lupita311
please use a spoiler tag when posting multiple pictures
  • Like 19

Two New Teasers & Posters for “Doctors” Starring Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won

feat-4.jpg 

Teasers:

Two New Teasers & Posters for “Doctors” Starring Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won

By Clockwatcher

Teasers: I was clearly in denial before because I didn’t want to believe that this grown man was truly crushing on his student but I have no choice but to face reality.  . . . .

Pls. continue reading@http://couch-kimchi.com/2016/06/13/two-new-teasers-posters-for-doctors-starring-park-shin-hye-kim-rae-won/

• Like 18

You can actually tell KRW and PSH have known each other for a long time watching there comfort level. I think it will be beneficial later on. 

And SH said she is closest to YKS at this point. I think they move in the same friend circle.

• Like 14

So I just read what Couch Kimchi wrote - and they feel it is "CREEPY," because he had feeling for her in High School... 
Ouch... But he did not act on his feelings then.   He actually wowed me when he said he waited 10 years....

BTS video now available on YT too.

• Like 17

@irilight Yes, add that and the fact that Ji Hong stayed at halmoni's house (Is it confirmed? I could not understand what they said in the teaser). Hye Jung find warmth in Ji Hong that she never received from her dad. He mentored her to be better, she falls in love with her, he could not accept her heart, Hye Jung left, he misses her. 

13 years later they meet again.

At this rate we could make our own drama out of all the teaser. Hehehe...

Aww! I want to thank you all of you for providing a lot of information, pictures. You guys are so fast!

@leekyuphii We are becoming so unproductive in real life because of doctors. Hehehe...

Hopefully they shoot Running Man today instead of tomorrow, otherwise they will be dead tired during the press con. Hats off to Shin Hye who is always 1000% when doing a project. Hoping that she is more active in projects now that she's graduated from school.

Now off to see the latest making video.

• Like 18