[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

28 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

OMG OMG OMG!!! THE DOCTORS CAST ARE GOING TO BE ON RUNNING MAN!?!?!?! OMG YESSSSS!!!

I'M LOVING THIS NEWS!!!

This is going to amazing!! OMGGGG!!!

I can't wait to see Park Shin Hye and Lee Sung Kyung on running man again!!!

It's Kim MIn Suk and Yoon Kyung Sang's first time on running man so I can't wait to see their first appearance on running man!! :D 

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS EP TO COME OUT!!! :w00t:

reallyyy????omo cant wait too...gonna clear out my sched on sun just to watch her....is she gonna dance again like this???:grin:

rosenavarro

[Trailer3] 2016.06.12 #‎ParkShinHye‬ ‪#‎박신혜‬ ‪#‎朴信惠‬ ‪#‎Doctors‬ ‪#‎닥터스‬

• Like 21

Thanks @maris1 maybe we shall wait and see..Im excited to hear that they'll appear in RM.  I just check the lastest ep of RM ep 303 and at the end it had this preview too. So you might be right, they'll appear in next week's RM ep 304.  cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249 Fighting Team Doctors the Running Man team is really sneaky and so good at it. I hope you all can outsmart them. HAHAHA! but Im in it for the laughs. :blush:

hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862508 and WELCOME to all the newbies here!!  HERE'S ANOTHER GIFT TO ALL :heart:

Spoiler

EDIT- Mian @starfire182921 I didnt realise you posted the the third teaser too... So I'll just drop this gif because I love how she kicked HJH and knocked him down.  But I wouldnt want to be on the receiving end evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292815pqyj.gif

I love this teaser Oh the bickering seems fun. HJ is such a  rebellious and strong character and HJH wow what a softy teacher.. erm never underestimate your students or strength too. hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507

• Like 21

15 minutes ago, Саша Rain said:

Why Shin Hye was doing promotions during the filming? I'm sure it makes it difficult to focus on the main thing - to her role. She is a leading actress.
She does the work of promoters - in social networks, in the show.
It's horrible. I'm very angry.
:angry::angry::angry:

This can affect the final result. It is very and very bad.

• Like 7

Okay so Kim Rae Won looks utterly adorable and damn handsome. And until now poor Ji hong got in the most fights with Hye jung. God bless him.

Also looks like there'll be a lot of school flashbacks. We even got a little of Ji Soo.

................And damn lucky that actress who fainted LOL:D

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

Okay so Kim Rae Won looks utterly adorable and damn handsome. And until now poor Ji hong got in the most fights with Hye jung. God bless him.

Also looks like there'll be a lot of school flashbacks. We even got a little of Ji Soo.

................And damn lucky that actress who fainted LOL:D

Lol... Yeah she's a lucky woman :blush:

Wow 3rd teaser! Badass hye jung! Thank you SBS!

• Like 16

YESSSSSS!!! NEW TEASER!!! YAYYYYYY!! :w00t:

It looks like it's Soo Chul is the one that is on the motorcycle with Hye Jung, but she doesn't look interested???

I can never get enough of gangster Hye Jung lol XD

e8TFo8c.gif

• Like 18

Annyeong chingus! Another imPATIENT here checking in. Glad to be with you and join in the fun.

*waves to some of my friends* @irilight @maris1 @NileRose @Tiggie2 @VIP_Cake :blush:

DOCTORS made my kdrama life alive once again all because of the wonderful posts you have put in everyday:wub: 

Impressive cast ensemble, inspiring story, beautiful cinematography, soulful music, talented leads...i'm in for an exciting ride!!!

LSK is soo pretty and i heard a lot of positive reviews about her. She's slowly but surely building her acting resume.

YKS made his mark in Pinocchio. He's intense and very hardworking as he wants to be. It's interesting to see him work closely with PSH this time.

What a delight to see PSH as an angsty troublesome teenager and a promising Doctor. 

My..my..i haven't seen KRW in ages but time can't erase how effective and skilled actor he is. 

Looking forward to presscon, Running Man, and premiere of one of the most anticipated drama, DOCTORS :blush: 

• Like 22

Looks like ji hong is not really good in defense or martial art during the earlier school days, but school girl hye jung is really good in punching, kicking and fighting instead. When they meet again 13 years later, the scene at the bench, ji hong can defend himself and counter attack doctor hye jung. I actually hope there will be sparring scene between hye jung and ji hong, I bet it's gonna be sweaty, sexy and hot scene. Please writer-nim and director-nim! Doctors' duties must be stressed right? Let them blow off some steam with sparring. :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 21

@Cawa Rain

Worse? 

It's no another hairstyle at all and I dont see her gain weight either.

And due to your point, I dont see any prob with Running man work. I think you're too serious for something. Just calm down. There's no matter at all. ^^

• Like 18