[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

44 minutes ago, parmma said:

Is HJ put her head on JH shoulder? or is it just an angle?

What are they doing? Discussing about hospital politic? It look like HJ and JH comparing their watch or their veins? ....LOL

viewimage.php?id=29b2d332eac02b&no=29bcc

credit pic to the owner

7 hours ago, irilight said:

SBS ‘Doctors’ Quotes and Narration

Doctors is a human medical drama starring Kim Rae Won (Hong Ji Hong), Park Shin Hye (Yoo Hye Jung), Yoon Kyun Sang (Jung Yoon Do), Lee Sung Kyung (Jin Seo Woo) – currently broadcast every Monday & Tuesday on SBS.

This drama portrays the lifelong love journey of a man and a woman who carry scars from their past. Hong Ji Hong graduated from Seoul National University College of Medicine. He’s Yoo Hye Jung’s and Jung Yoon Do’s homeroom teacher during his internship days then he follows his adoptive father’s footstep protecting Guk Il Medical Center. Yoo Hye Jung had a painful childhood, she lives with her grandmother after her father & step-mom abandoned her. Good at fighting, a badass & a good student, she pursues her dream to become a doctor and is now working at the same hospital with the hero, Jin Seo Woo and Jung Yoon Do.

I will continually update this page with Doctors’ quotes and narration.

Source

love this...thanks for sharing and updating @irilight!

• Like 12

Oops. I really love the first episodes of this drama but I dont know why I gradually lost the interest in the next episodes. PSH is beautiful and talent but somehow she looks too young for the role. Looking at her makes me feel that she is not mature enough. I dont know why I have this feeling. The chemistry between the two also doesn't convince me. Why why why? I did really like it before!

16 minutes ago, upapipo said:

Is he smoking?

Yup, its pretty common for korean man to smoke no exception for celebrity.. i have been seen young actor who smoke like Kim Soohyun, Lee Minho, Lee Jongsuk, and more..

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, kate_USA said:

Writer, if you are reading this thread....I begggggg you...pleeeeeeassssse create a scene where JH proposal to HJ.  Let's give them a wedding and show us JH cheesy side as a husband.  Would looooooooooove to see him cooking for HJ:blush::heart::heart:

And dont forget time lapse ? .... i want to see their babies...... twins? one energetic like hyejung and another one shy but smart like jihong

• Like 20

Sorry, but I have to say.

I'm a PSH's fan.
In the last series, PSH was rare in the frame
Sometimes she is just next to Dr. Chon or a professor of Hon.
I do not like this.
I do not see interesting scenes with her (in the 12th only the moment of detention stalker).
Writer, what happened?
In addition to personal relationships...  she is also an intelligent physician, strong personality.
It was at the beginning of the drama. In the last 3-4 episodes do not.
Drama may lose PSH's fans.
This is already happening.

• Like 4

Guest Yammylicious
22 minutes ago, ChiciP said:

Yup, its pretty common for korean man to smoke no exception for celebrity.. i have been seen young actor who smoke like Kim Soohyun, Lee Minho, Lee Jongsuk, and more..

Hyun Bin to add up and Joo jin Mo;)

3 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

I got off work like early today and rewatch EP12. 

Man, JH is a character with many layers. Who would have thought he could be so sly? Remember that part when HJ and JH talk things out at the table and HJ wanted to leave. JH was all flustered and trying to get her to stay. Then out of the blue, he said she told a lie. And diverted her attention to the claw toy machine and thus managed to get her to stay longer. Perhaps even overnight.  Lol! Sly sly JH. 

Yes @miss_Addm and me:wub: bet on this too..

22 minutes ago, kate_USA said:

Writer, if you are reading this thread....I begggggg you...pleeeeeeassssse create a scene where JH proposal to HJ.  Let's give them a wedding and show us JH cheesy side as a husband.  Would looooooooooove to see him cooking for HJ:blush::heart::heart:

Almost same with Pinocchio drama ending

Propose to her OK. But I want something fresh. Hope writernim can create new romantic proposal & made HJ crying. Ending with she hug & kiss him.

• Like 16

Guest Yammylicious
2 hours ago, JodyS said:

I can't tell with the blurry pic but he does smoke. I remember seeing a love story in Harvard bts years ago with him smoking and Kim tae hee waiting for him to finish

Love the new "official" look of our couple, their gestures show they're really together. I do want to see little things that couples do like JH holding onto the small of her back while walking, or forehead kisses, or a small hug every now and then in the hospital... And more kissing scenes please :)

Some people on twitter are wondering if shinhye reacts the same way after kissing other costars... I think she's most comfy with lee jong suk and yonghwa, most laughing with jang geun suk (because he teases her the most, he actually teased her that she opened her mouth while kissing), and quite awkward with lee min ho (because he teases her too)... I think she's most confident in this kiss scene maybe because her partner is a proper oppa (unlike her near-age friends and oppas who she's goofier with)

And she hits them too-- like a lot! Whenever they tease her or she's embarrassed or when they make an NG. She doesn't hit KRW as much though because maybe he's older and her sunbae. But to those curious, yes she is friendly with all her male partners, quite sweet to them too and at times they are to her too... I think it's method acting somehow. They need to build a rapport so its easier/more natural to act in love onscreen

Yes also in "Life is beautiful" opposite Ha Ji Won he does smoke a lot there since his role is indeed a gangster/hoodlum.;)

28 minutes ago, Kỳ Thần Đỗ said:

Oops. I really love the first episodes of this drama but I dont know why I gradually lost the interest in the next episodes. PSH is beautiful and talent but somehow she looks too young for the role. Looking at her makes me feel that she is not mature enough. I dont know why I have this feeling. The chemistry between the two also doesn't convince me. Why why why? I did really like it before!

Its really up to you if you like it or not, no need to force yourself if you don't. Its a personal preference. No one should force or ask you to like the drama if you dont.

We love this drama thats why we camp here and enjoy the spazzing, analysis, life lessons, anatomy lessons, kissing lessons, chemistry, cheesiness :wub::wub:  If you enjoy Doctors, come spazz with us here !

If not, there's a lot of other good korean drama that is playing on tv nowadays. I am also watching Wanted (coz I love a crime thriller that keeps me on the edge !!) but rating is low and not many people are into it but its fine coz I love it and watch it every week (good thing its on wed and thurs !) So..have fun enjoying the drama that you love ! 

• Like 23