[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

She's on Vapp everyone and she said hello to me in my country :blush:

Fire away with your questions everyone 

Are you from Spain or what I heard alot of countries where are from @Kasmic:wub:
@irilight you are welcome dear friend :)
I enjoyed the V app seriously I felt that I am watching shin hye in front of me but poor English translations which missing alot of thins she talked about doctors , Kim Rae Won and the cast I hope to see another video
 :wub:

• Like 12

Spoiler
Spoiler

Sooo Sweet

I jstKim raePSH on Oppaaw BTS  and

Spoiler
Spoiler

kim Rae won seems tired but very happy ..... Psh Oenni is sooo BeauTiful 

I'm happy that knetizens like our otp

Edited by myeou
  • Like 8

Aw PSH's livestream was the perfect thing to watch in the morning she's so cute and lively :) 

Nice how PSH called KRW her Oppa and Sunbae (didn't know that!) They both seem to get along great and their chemistry is awesome already

Obvs. Netizens are excited for this :) Both KRW and PSH match well in acting skills and are both kind and happy people. Doctors, fighting!!!!!

• Like 15

]image_zpsnm3ekcqu.jpeg[/URL]

160608 psh_ifc #ParkShinHye IG Translation

Ecited and nervous . #VApp #finallybeganbriadcast So nervous shiver shiver. I just finished CF filming for BrunoMagli! Please look forward to the pretty bags. Ah today's lip makeup is from Mamonde #CreamyTinySeries #41BabyRise. It seems like I cannot talk about the brand names on the show as that would be considered advertising. The dress I am wearing is from #Roem Ahahaha. I want to tell everyone that I'm thankful for all of you here today. Although it (broadcast ) was short but joyous! Thank you everyone! Please look forward to SBS Mon/Tue Drama 'Doctors' and give it lot of attention.

• Like 14

[Sportseoul + Knets comments] "Vao" "Park Shin Hye replied 15 countries fans" "Meticulous Shin Hye " 

( Cr K-Day 韩流资讯站)

via wintercherub

image_zpsvctwybrx.jpeg[/URL]

]image_zpsfevauqbz.jpeg[/URL]

]image_zpsrmfgwpqk.jpeg[/URL]

• Like 16

23 hours ago, noemi767 said:

BTS Drama Doctors - It was the first Park Shin Hye shooting, indoor. 

@noemi767 THANKS for the pic. And yeah.. even with his back turned. I can tell ya that is Ji Soo in the black jacket. :wub:

Waiting to see this drama and Ji Soo and KRW ❤️❤️

The difference between this drama and the other medical drama Beautiful Mind...

This drama is more like medical romance and growth of Hye Jung in becoming good doctor/neurosurgeon. PSH looks cute with KRW. 

Meanwhile the competing drama.... Beautiful Mind (wiith Jang Hyuk) is about  a man who suffered brain injury  and has no empathy or feelings becomes brilliant with logical abilities but will be involve in deaths of patients.

So there's the difference  between the two dramas. I'm going to watch both because I like both and  going to watch.

BTW, the one common thing wut the leads of both these medical dramas. The male leads are older.  in BM there's like 11 year age gap with female lead. Same in this drama. with KRW and PSH

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, jongski said:

@noemi767 THANKS for the pic. And yeah.. even with his back turned. I can tell ya that is Ji Soo in the black jacket. :wub:

Waiting to see this drama and Ji Soo and KRW ❤️❤️

The difference between this drama and the other medical drama Beautiful Mind...

This drama is more like medical romance and growth of Hye Jung in becoming good doctor/neurosurgeon. PSH looks cute with KRW. 

Meanwhile the competing drama.... Beautiful Mind (wiith Jang Hyuk) is about  a man who suffered brain injury  and has no empathy or feelings becomes brilliant with logical abilities but will be involve in deaths of patients.

So there's the difference  between the two dramas. I'm going to watch both because I like both and  going to watch.

BTW, the one common thing wut the leads of both these medical dramas. The male leads are older.  in BM there's like 11 year age gap with female lead. Same in this drama. with KRW and PSH

Jh and PSD have a 15 year gap actually.

So that was Ji Soo indeed.:wub:

• Like 9

Park Shin Hye thanks fans for showering her with gifts on the set of Doctor Crush

by CoCo Kdrama on  Jun 08, 2016

0c80109b-744a-451c-982c-0d157c1b3f13.png

Park Shin Hye's fans know that she works very hard to give them her best, so they have been showing their appreciation by sending gifts to the set of her upcoming drama Doctor Crush. Park Shin Hye's fans' love is not lost on her, and she has recently showed her thanks in a post on her personal Instagram account.

In response to fans sending her a coffee truck she posted, "Thank you for all of today. Thanks to you, I was able to film refreshingly. My fans are the best," with a photo collage of herself enjoying the gift.

13329000_1099253923474488_1235961952_n.j

It really seems like Park Shin Hye is enjoying herself on the set of Doctor Crush! She also posted this cute photo with her costar Kim Rae Won:

13187979_244782622556483_570414160_n.jpg

Doctor Crush will be coming to DramaFever on June 20.

Source:https://www.dramafever.com/news/park-shin-hye-thanks-fans-for-showering-her-with-gifts-on-the-set-of-doctor-crush-/

• Like 8

4 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

In the first 30 seconds, I laughed when PSH was talking to her younger self and asked if she was in the 2nd grade and was so surprised to find out that she was in the 4th grade. PSH's shocked face was too funny :lol:

• Like 8

15 Lovely photos of Park Shin Hye and her guy friends!

by whatadrama on  Jun 08, 2016

Our forever girl crush Park Shin Hye is so chill and outgoing that she has a lot of friends – including hot guys! The beautiful Doctor Crush actress is famous for being off-camera friends with gorgeous actors and singers like Lee Jong Seok, Jang Geun Seok, Lee Min Ho, Kang Ha Neul, Yoo Yeon Seok, Jung Yong Hwa, B2ST's Yong Joon Hyung, and more. FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi revealed on a talk show, “(Shin Hye and I) drink or go bowling a lot. Sometimes we hang out just by ourselves.” Scroll down to meet all of Park Shin Hye’s real-life guy friends!

3710891d-9db4-43e9-a368-ddcec630d98d.jpg

f7da2b70-fc89-4c3c-81d2-f49c1566c024.jpg

91abd351-cb8f-4f6f-9ae5-1fe2ca3af056.PNG

3f30b0e7-aac9-4eca-9e14-e81546c7188e.jpg

3e93c92a-a7e3-45ce-8b9c-c3691f0d1ba4.jpg

a1e53d90-2b8c-43cb-bafd-459a26c3ed2a.PNG

b3d786f4-ef6a-4339-89a6-48f7fdf37f2e.jpg

fa9e0b69-1cda-40e4-be42-b2ea9b2c91a5.PNG

620e1d12-902a-4f48-8116-40e904d9f480.jpg

a6b90e52-9912-4568-998c-9160cf019868.jpg

432ef5e9-14cd-4b53-aeb2-21360c0a1d3e.jpg

b56b9997-1bb7-43f5-8ff5-b3328145946a.PNG

1071deaa-c837-4c58-b4a2-e4c7a0caf3ab.jpg

7a200933-5055-4c98-92bb-a41ceadea1e4.png

e3658eea-ba44-4b06-8ad7-54f6dd35b94b.PNG

Did you watch Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won’s adorable romance in action yet? Head over here to check out the official trailer of Doctor Crush (a.k.a. Doctors)!

Source:https://www.dramafever.com/news/15-real-life-photos-of-park-shin-hye-and-her-guy-friends/

Park Shin Hye talks chemistry with Kim Rae Won in 'Doctors' and more

By jubilantj 

park-shin-hye_1465404868_af_org.jpg
Park Shin Hye took some time out of her busy day to personally communicate live with fans through 'V' on June 8! 

During this short 10-minute broadcast, Park Shin Hye did her best to provide more details on her new drama 'Doctors' and answer all of her fans' questions as sincerely as possible. 

When fans complimented her that she looks like she lost weight, Park Shin Hye joked, "I've lost a lot of baby fat. My actual weight isn't much different." The actress also revealed that she has great chemistry with Kim Rae Won, saying, "He takes really good care of me on set so I like it.

Regarding whether she will be holding any fan meets soon, Park Shin Hye answered, "I probably will after the conclusion of 'Doctors.' I will be out and about more so you can look forward to it." 

Once the ten minutes were over, Park Shin Hye promised, "I will be recording something on the drama set next time." 

Source:allkpop

• Like 9

Park Shin Hye Talks About Chemistry With Kim Rae Won In Upcoming Drama “Doctors”

Park Shin Hye Talks About Chemistry With Kim Rae Won In Upcoming Drama “Doctors”

Actress Park Shin Hye has discussed her chemistry with “Doctors” co-star Kim Rae Won.

The actress held “Shin Hye V Live Episode 1 – An Exciting First Greeting” through V app where she talked about how well she and Kim Rae Won get along.

She commented that she doesn’t know if she will end up singing for the drama’s OST, and said that the set is very hot but they are able to film comfortably with the help of the beverages and snacks sent by fans.

She noticed questions about her recent weight loss after “Pinocchio” and answered that though she lost the baby fat on her cheeks, her body weight has not changed by much.

park shin hye

During the live broadcast, the actress continuously read her fans’s real-time comments and sent them finger hearts through the video.

Furthermore, when Park Shin Hye reads comments saying she looks like she is aging backwards, she denies this and says, “Please don’t lie. I am aging.”

When asked about her chemistry with Kim Rae Won, she states, “It’s really good. I’m usually with friends my age, but Kim Rae Won is older than me. He’s my senior from the same school. I was so nervous at first but he treats me very nicely so I’m able to film comfortably and happily.”

SBS’s “Doctors” is set to premiere on June 20.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/08/park-shin-hye-talks-about-chemistry-with-kim-rae-won-in-upcoming-drama-doctors/

• Like 8

Actress Park Shin Hye has discussed her chemistry with “Doctors” co-star Kim Rae Won.

The actress held “Shin Hye V Live Episode 1 – An Exciting First Greeting” through V app where she talked about how well she and Kim Rae Won get along.

She commented that she doesn’t know if she will end up singing for the drama’s OST, and said that the set is very hot but they are able to film comfortably with the help of the beverages and snacks sent by fans.

She noticed questions about her recent weight loss after “Pinocchio” and answered that though she lost the baby fat on her cheeks, her body weight has not changed by much.

park shin hye

During the live broadcast, the actress continuously read her fans’s real-time comments and sent them finger hearts through the video.

Furthermore, when Park Shin Hye reads comments saying she looks like she is aging backwards, she denies this and says, “Please don’t lie. I am aging.”

When asked about her chemistry with Kim Rae Won, she states, “It’s really good. I’m usually with friends my age, but Kim Rae Won is older than me. He’s my senior from the same school. I was so nervous at first but he treats me very nicely so I’m able to film comfortably and happily.”

SBS’s “Doctors” is set to premiere on June 20.

Source (1)/soompi

----------------------------------------------

Why did Park Shin Hye decide against shearing her long locks?

By jubilant

Source:allkpop

• Like 9

Urban Zakapa's Kwon Soon Il and Park Yong In to lend their sweet vocals for 'Doctors' theme song
By jubilantj 
park-shin-hye_1465396414_af_org.jpg

Urban Zakapa will be lending their soulful, sweet voices to the theme song for the OST in SBS's new drama 'Doctors'!

Members Kwon Soon Il and Park Yong In will be singing the main theme song for the drama titled "No Way," a dramatic ballad encompassing a smooth, hypnotic melody.

Kwon Soon Il and Park Yong In relayed, "In the midst of being busy with preparations for our new album, we got the offer [to sing the OST for 'Doctors']. We think the song, which is rhythmical yet sets the mood just right, is a nice fit to the drama. We tried to bring that feeling alive as we sang it. We hope that our song will be a good supplement to the drama.
source:http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/urban-zakapas-kwon-soon-il-and-park-yong-in-to-lend-their-sweet-vocals-for-doctors-theme-song

• Like 14