[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

2 hours ago, maris1 said:

Video......Doctors Script Reading....Naver....click on the link below to watch...you are guaranteed to watch it repeatedly just Iike the teaser!:D

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/907387

credit to the uploader

Finally!!!!!.......We get to see the much awaited video....Today SBS has really showered us with goodies......:love:

huwaaaaaa....another goodies.......what a day really...what a great day to start June...I already desperate wont get anything until next Monday...but what a good surprised SBS...ah this is your style to give me the surprise attack like this while im not prepare my heart yet...okay still thankful to SBS, i never thought they will give us the script reading video..... :love:

thanks for sharing too chinguuu....omo yes on repeat mode on right now....this is just beyond my imagination....what happen to SBS lately???are they come here and read all of our rant???hahahahahah...mwoyaaaa...lolololololol

and thanks for sharing PSH schedule too...wow they press con in 15th june???okay will anticipate this moment too before the actual broadcasting....yeay yeay yeay

really love how the cast looks so comfortable in script reading...sowoon (hyejung younger ver) looks so cute and close to LSK and PSH too....look at PSH when talk to sowoon...ah so cute...and PSH looks surprised when know suwon is already 4th year in elementary school...hahahahaha...and LSK that said sunbaenim to soowon...ah they are so comfortable to each other....and the atmosphere when script reading such a fun and fun of laugh too....even me cant stop smiling when watch it...

KRW...gosh, he looks so good even in his comfortable clothes...his smile...his smile is really one of my weakness...huwaaaaa.....

2 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

Kim Rae Won :wub: :wub: :lol: when he smiles like that, makes my heart flutter.

same here....my heart flutter when he smile like that...arrrghhhhh poor my weak heart...hahahahahahaha

and his gaze while adoring PSH sad act....oh......what a lovely gaze..,,my OTP chemistry is really really great!!!!huwaaaaaa.....

35 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

KRW being a meanie picking on his younger version... poor kid is so nervous but you gotta laugh at how cute he is. :wub:

ah that young actor is KRW younger version...no wonder he being so meanie to him....poor kids.....hahahahahaha..and i notice how cute he is too...:wub:

LSK and YKS....ah they are looks so cute too...YKS laugh when LSK being called as ahjumma...hahahahahaha...so cute so cute...

and jisoo...now i see you boy....you seat in behind right right right???this noona keep looking for you but finally found where you are at 02.33..hahahahaha......you can hide your big and tall body jisoo ya...lolololololol

and when PSH and KRW dialogue...i scream because found sarang or love word in caption...and suddenly my mind going crazy because of that...tho i dont know what kind of sarang that they talking about in my mind it translated as sarang or love between two of them..hahahahahahaha

they will have poster photo shoot today?????ah FIGHTING!!!!!!!!gimme me a lot of goodies while waiting until 20th june.... 

*back to watch the script reading video again*

• Like 17

2 hours ago, thao_2512 said:
2 hours ago, thao_2512 said:

....  she will gain weight back as the drama progresses. The staffs love feeding her haha

:w00t:  

aah ... NOOOO... She should not gain weight again ... She looks great right now. Only ... I do not love her bang(hair style) now...(
And she must strive to become even better.
She should not return to the past. If she wants to play an interesting roles in the future, she must constantly improve and NEVER GAIN WEIGHT again. Proper nutrition, regular lifestyle, sports, etc.

Improve always and in everything.) This is the way to success.)

• Like 9

PSH IG update... shes just as excited for 20th Jun as us. She also provided the Naver link for the script reading video :blush:

But @cawa rain (sorry I cant tag you its that "w" symbol that I cant find :sweatingbullets:) I love her bangs. She looks pretty and different. Shes been having the no bangs look for a while. Its a refreshing change and I agree Im glad she lost her chubby cheeks. She looks  all grown up now and beautiful. Im so glad shes taken this role like you said she is improving herself with this challenging role. 

• Like 15

Thank you so much for the updates everyone....   animated thank you smiley

Thank you for  large script-readinig photos  @missminami, @IrisFM, @thao_2512, @maris1,  @Саша Rain

Thank you for the wonderful gifs from the script reading, @Kasmic

I loved that in the beginning of the script-reading, as people were saying their hellos, PSH walked over to Kim Young-Ae (who plays her grandma in the drama), and said a more personal hello, and I also loved how she took care of Kal So-Won.

Thank you for all for articles and captures - fantastic captures from the teaser. Our OTP looks fabulous.   PSH is radiant and gorgeous. KRW is totally in his element. Those two look great together!  :wub:

KRW_2016-05-31_23_55_29_zpskjihyr84.gif

• Like 20

YAYYAYAYAY!!! IT'S JUNE!!! WHICH MEANS DOCTORS IS GOING TO BE RELEASED THIS MONTH!! YAYAYYAYAY!!! :D

Thank you everyone for the behind the scenes photos and the script reading video!!!

The cast looks so adorable in the script reading video!! It looks like they are having a lot of fun XD

I can't wait to see more teasers!!! :D

The press conference is in 2 more weeks!!! YAY!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

So much updates and news!!! yay!! Thank you everyone for the updates!! :D

• Like 14

From bar fights to lab coats in SBS’s Doctors

by girlfriday | May 31, 2016
Doctors10.jpg

Character descriptions have been released along with a teaser for SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama Doctors, in which Park Shin-hye (Pinocchio) undergoes a transformation from troubled teen to neurosurgery fellow. It turns out that Kim Rae-won (Punch) not only plays her sunbae surgeon at the hospital, but also her high school biology teacher. But, why? Kim Rae-won already did My Little Bride! Let’s just hope all the high school lovelines are of the sweet, innocent, and unrequited kind.

Park Shin-hye stars as a rebellious teenager who loses her mom and has a terrible relationship with her father, and decides to just live recklessly. She’s smart and dogged and never loses a fistfight, and despite always getting into trouble, she also reads voraciously and knows she can’t live this way forever. Kim Rae-won is a young surgeon who makes a mistake that costs a patient their life, and decides to abandon his career to go teach high school biology. There he meets troubled transfer student Park Shin-hye, and they’ll influence each other to live better and pursue their dreams. And then 13 years later, she becomes a surgical fellow and reunites with her old teacher at the hospital.

READ MORE IF YOU HAVEN'T YET:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/05/from-bar-fights-to-lab-coats-in-sbss-doctors/

I am so excited and PSH is great...looks just like a gangster I feel  otp chemistry will be awesome.

• Like 15

13327461_1284816118214024_86514034769819#Parkshinhye instgram update 1.6.2016 |
Looks like 
#Mamonde but it's #Doctors hh#YooHyeJung me2.do/FREtuftS Making Film of script reading is on the screen :-)
Please care a lot about and love the Doctors!! It will be first aired on 20 June.

https://instagram.com/p/BGGWFSTvddf/

#마몽드 같지만 #닥터스 ㅎ #유혜정http://me2.do/FREtuftS 대본리딩 메이킹이 떳네요 :-) 6월 20일 첫방송 되는 닥터스 많이 사랑해주세요!!
cr: to the owner the translation and picture

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, avantbolmae said:

watching script reading. I laughed then suddenly HyeJung and her grandma cried while JiHong's face was serious. At that time, I was a bit surprise. 

I saw KRW face like he admired PSH acting that she can be so emotional and professional so easily. She must've left an everlasting impression on him making him feel relieved to have accepted this role as his costar is REALLY good. :blush:  I loved that that bit of the video that I create a gif posted on the previous page. ;)

Spoiler

EsDaSVQ.gif

• Like 14

51 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

I saw KRW face like he admired PSH acting that she can be so emotional and professional so easily. She must've left an everlasting impression on him making him feel relieved to have accepted this role as his costar is REALLY good. :blush:  I loved that that bit of the video that I create a gif posted on the previous page. ;)

yes,absolutely yes.The way he look at her is so so so haha.I already love our otp so much from a little glimp of them.can't wait can't wait.

• Like 11

Captured......That moment in time when this forum was abuzz with excitement of seeing the magic of Doctors at play.....the awesome cast led by .............our beloved charismatic OTP ShinRae  /RaeShin  /  JiHye /HyeJi???....teaser....script reading ....interactions...happy vibes......promise of a beautiful drama ahead of us....

image_zps7zolqhil.jpeg[/URL]

image_zpsoy5xlctx.jpeg[/URL]

@Kasmic.......love your new avatar commemorating "Doctors " thread being the hot news yesterday and our excitement of seeing an OTP that could not get better wether in pics, Gifs, videos, interactions ............:love:.......Plz do post that Gif or for that matter any one again so that we do not have to go back in search.......btw what does ogugu PAC stand for?.....

Wow! .....all the pink, flowers in the IG posts etc.......are we going to have a very colourful poster ?......well, I say....Go for it! Since once we enter the world of Doctors/patients/hospital. that may be the only time one may see so much of colour .....:blush:

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, kilumar said:

yes,absolutely yes.The way he look at her is so so so haha.I already love our otp so much from a little glimp of them.can't wait can't wait.

@Kasmic @kilumar let us order events for OTP  :

Paeksang Awards 2015
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150601

Dram 1st script reading 2016 :)

Cj1XxRmVEAQo2gY.jpg

1st Teaser :
Cj0jliLUUAAEVuI.jpgtumblr_o82f3fPgCg1txkm7uo2_r1_540.jpg
cr: aas tagged 

• Like 14

He looks at her with such admiration during her crying scene. PSH is so talented and I can tell that KRW immediately understood that :) we are so lucky to have such solid actors as leads for this drama

Cj3rHGqWkAAg0yj.jpg

Cj3q1rnWYAEz5z3.jpg

• Like 14

I totally agree......her smile makes her so beautiful in my eyes.....so contagious in its naturalness and spontaneity ! Make the most of it because I very much doubt seeing it like this or that much in the actual drama. 

The script reading gives the vibes of lighthearted, happy vibes that is NOT going to be like in case of the actual plot of this drama . The writer of the drama ALWAYS writes reality based scenarios so "Doctors" will have serious undertones throughout.........

Btw.....I think the handsome and cute young actor playing the young Hong Ji Hong can also play the young Park Hae Jin ((cheese in the trap)..... Same impressions in smile/eyes..

@NileRose....those are great pics of our beloved OTP......but then come to think of it.....which one is not

@gangurhar.....your posting of KRW's picture as he watches Shinhye reads an emotional part in the script is depiction of how the viewers also get enthralled and dragged in by good acting. For this Feel very grateful to the casting director for giving us a team of great actors starting from the main leads KRW-PSH to the small but important character like that played by Ji Soo....once again wishing he was there for the whole drama ...

PS: I just noticed so ........please excuse me .......as I celebrate achieving the milestone of becoming a "legend" just now.......the only way to be in this lifetime at least.....:w00t::w00t::w00t::lol::lol:

• Like 9

@maris1 :congratulations Honey you are unique without title for me you are the heart of the Fandom for me of course I appreciate every note you are writing really has a depth I love you always :*

I can't wait the posters The official page of SBS post the Teaser :) please support it 

cr; to the owner 

• Like 4