[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Looks like your prediction might be right someone is seriously hurt :sweatingbullets:

Opps double post of the pic so I'll put it in the spoiler tag. 

Spoiler

CjM6EVyUgAACsSl.jpg

Here is another cute fanart pic of PSH

HMo8vtL.pngcr as tag

and gangster KRW

y8M5ZTQ.gif

• Like 14

omo.... I'm gonna cry so much if Ji Soo's character is going to die....

But it does look like someone will get hurt...

Maybe the fire scene that Shin Hye recently filmed might be the reason why the person in hospital got hurt?

• Like 13

Hullo everyone!

i must say that you guys have been impressively good at putting together the various updates to come up with plausible story.....so much so that it seems to me to be the only one.

in the hospital scene, Yoo Hye Jung seems to be talking to the surgeons team just come out of the OT and breaking the bad news to her from the faces. ( about Soo Chul?). The main surgeon is  Seo Woo's father Jin Myung Ho played by Um Hyo Sup . The injuries could be due to fire but what about the previous picture of the car?......Hong Ji Hong's parents car that was involved in the fatal accident ?

The two main tragedies impacting the lives of our OTP

• Like 14

1 hour ago, maris1 said:

Hullo everyone!

i must say that you guys have been impressively good at putting together the various updates to come up with plausible story.....so much so that it seems to me to be the only one.

in the hospital scene, Yoo Hye Jung seems to be talking to the surgeons team just come out of the OT and breaking the bad news to her from the faces. ( about Soo Chul?). The main surgeon is  Seo Woo's father Jin Myung Ho played by Um Hyo Sup . The injuries could be due to fire but what about the previous picture of the car?......Hong Ji Hong's parents car that was involved in the fatal accident ?

The two main tragedies impacting the lives of our OTP

Wow you already remmbr the name of each chrctr~ :o

• Like 11

@Rin90...........temptation to let you stay impressed was huge..:D.......but have to own up....:(.........after making the characters chart, daily searching, reading about them......i do remember main ones....but to be honest I still have to confirm their names and spellings. Though. I have become familiar with the character sketches, their relationships and synopsis of the drama.

@Kasmic.......those are the cutest of Shinhye's fan art pics but I really don't think we will be seeing that side of her in this drama.......... I can't wait to see her in this completely different character never played before by her.  Infact, she actually most probably will  be switching roles with in your post above ....the "gangster KRW"............with him just being friendly NOT cute....:lol:

@violet88.......hullo! :)do hope you will continue to visit on regular basis. Like I said before.....the more the merrier :P .......It also helps pass the waiting time until June 20th

• Like 11

On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 3:46 PM, inshara2000 said:

The confusing moment when you want KRW to start filming so that you can catch a glimpse of him in his character but at the same time also want him to take some rest .......... Life is tough *sigh*

indeed,,,,,i feel the same too like you.....at one side i want him to take a rest after filming his movie but in another side i want him to start filming doctors already so i can catch a glimpse of him.... but ottohkeeee desperate2 onion head i am confusing as you are now....ottohkeeesigh onion head.....so just take a rest "faster" and then filming this drama,, (still being evil in the end..i am just so impatient already)

On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 5:46 PM, maris1 said:

first.....that's how Doctors really are ....sleepless and on the go so it will help him to get into his Doctors character quickly after the film one! :lol:.....Secondly, the mental state of all his patients ( us) will be treated back to health en masses by his appearance in the ward (this forum) .........:D......thirdly, I know Shinhye is like a happy virus and I hear that Lee Sung Kyung is that way too....so with the two such female leads who wouldn't like to come to work :D

see! after all .....I can be very considerate of him too :glasses: :blush::blush:....

i like how considerate you are...lol2 onion headespecially his patients part embarrassed4 onion head...we wait to long in this ward.....we want to see our hot neurosurgeon that will take care my brain damage (that almost being crazy now) because waiting too long for this drama..hahahahahahaha...someone call the doctor ~~~~ (suddenly sing exo song..lolololol)

14 hours ago, maris1 said:

1: Park Shin Hye's Beautiful Fan Poster as Doctor.....

A role played by her for the first time. She did mention in her past interviews about wanting to portray professionals like lawyer, policewoman, Doctor etc. She did play a reporter in her previous drama Pinocchio.

2: Park Shin Hye in School uniforms through the years.....
Starting from her very first one in Stairway to heavens....Tree of Heaven...You're beautiful....Heirs....Pinocchio and now Doctors! She still fits the bill extremely well at the age of 26 from her   first at the age of 14

she still looks SO good in her uniforms...look at me...i wont look that nice in my uniform...hahahahahaha this chingu really age backless....so envy lonely onion head

12 hours ago, violet88 said:

Glad i visit this thread earlier, thanks to @Kasmic for luring and summoning me here.. :wub:.. and i see that my dear happy friends @leekyuphii and @hankitae42 are already here as well... hello chingues!..

I get lots of update on uri Doctors, many thanks to all chingudeul.. By coming here ahead of premiere date can save me from severe back-reading once the drama had actually started later.. :)

OK, as a countdown, it's 27 days more to go from today... :wub:

yeay.....hello Vi unni.....glad you are join this thread too...so many ppl from our dear happy friends...i thought i will be lonely here again but no...there is you..kasmic unni...and kitae tooo.......

agree!!!!!! by coming here ahead it will save me from severe back reading too...especially this drama thread really moves faster too!!!!! so thanks god i came early too... (i even forget in when was my first post in this thread...maybe one in earlier pages..hahahahahaha)

26 days more to go from today......cheer1 onion headcheer1 onion headcheer1 onion head

11 hours ago, Tiggie2 said:

cr: to owner

Filming in Cheonju Hospital 

this scene looks so intense....and agree looks like PSH heard a bad news and someone around here is seriously hurt and maybe died too...who is he/she?????will it be really jisoo character???? ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....andwaeeeeeeee.....wait onion head.jisooo this noona will crying a river if you really dead...then suddenly i cant think another big thing that can make a big impact to HJ character beside jisoo death....oh Gosh, my brain so blank right now...beg onion head

@Kasmic unni that fan art just so cute and so lovely......and gangster KRW.....huwaaaaaa so hot.....

waaaahhhhhhh.....PSH really already filming many scenes to this dramas...all fantaken and spoiler mostly is her picture so it wont be surprised in early episode the story will be focused to her characters....cant wait the scenes when she meet with KRW and start to use white coat and scene with her doctor team too...ah i keep demanding so many...but in the end it will turned out all will be filming in the box or in indoor,so no fantaken...just hope a kind and angelic staff will share the indoor filming too...(we got some of it too right????the fantaken from indoor filming....) ah so excited to 20th june...happy onion head

• Like 12

@VIP_Cake........Don't worry you will not be crying alone if Ji Soo's character Soo Chul dies in the drama. I only hope that the grief stricken ones among us will take it bravely and continue to keep Hye Jung company .......cheering every step of her struggle in becoming a better person AND a neurosurgeon....:grin:

@Tiggie2..........my dear Chingu you need not wonder about the chemistry between Shinhye and Ji Soo. You already know how many ships are sailing involving Shinhye ......whereas Ji Soo has the good looks accompanied by great screen presence and acting. Hence, they will definitely make a pair worth watching........mark my word! :P.......

This gives rise to the thought that with so many love-lines .....I wonder how many ships will leave port by the time this drama ends.....hmmm! :lol:

@leekyuphii.........first of all may I say how much fun it is to see things through your eyes....:D.....so please  entrench yourself permanently in this forum. Where do you find those expressive emoticons punctuating your descriptive and often passionate outbursts. I actually end up with a broad smile bordering on laughter........in the process becoming the object of curiosity in eyes of my family  :hushed:........when they happen to be around. :lol:.....I wouldn't know how fast or slow this drama thread is moving but I am here often since have been waiting for Shinhye's drama for nearly one and a half year. Thanks to everyone posting here time is passing well if not soon enough. 

Since our dear neurosurgeon does not seem to be making an appearance in this ward any time soon so for the health and happiness of the patients waiting for his visit.....please make do with the pictures below ...

image_zpscvwe6wgm.jpeg[/URL]

image_zpsxqgmpxai.jpeg[/URL]

Credit to the owners/as tagged

• Like 12

Updated cast for the Korean drama 'Doctors'

2016/05/23 |

photo726939.jpg

Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Doctors" (2016)

Directed by Oh Choong-hwan

Written by Ha Myeong-hee

Network : SBS

With Kim Rae-won, Park Shin-hye, Yoon Gyoon-sang, Lee Seong-kyeong, Yoon Hae-yeong, Ji Soo,...

Mon, Tue 22:00
Synopsis
A drama about the realism in the relationship between doctors and patients and the social prejudice of educational background and origin.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2016/06/20

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor...

Related movies/dramas

Source:Hancinema

--------------------------------------

Park Shin Hye connects with her fans at a sports meet

by whatadrama on May 24, 2016

63e1928e-0bba-4a68-859e-3c3bdcae48ce.PNG

Park Shin Hye knows how to have fun with her fans! The actress organized a sports meet for her fans in Korea, and the event was filled with games and prizes. Park Shin Hye and fans divided into two teams, maize and blue, to build balloon towers, hula hoop, jump rope and more.

6b507164-eb55-4942-838d-c7114d38a88c.jpg

Park Shin Hye fought hard for the yellow team, at times getting competitive! She held hands with the fans and connected with them individually. Her hula hoop demonstration earned cheers from the fans, and she seemed happy to be surrounded by her loved ones throughout the event.

After the meet, Park Shin Hye thanked the fans and shared her plans for the summer, including her comeback drama Doctor Crush (a.k.a. Doctors). She received a lot of happy energy from her loving fans, Herald Korea reported.

As you may have guessed already, Park Shin Hye is athletic in nature and loves to play. She rides a bicycle twice a week and a wakeboard in the summer months. As the best workout for losing weight, she picks modern dance. In addition, she is diligent when it comes to controlling her diet. “I eat twice a day. When I’m hungry, I eat lettuce and cucumber,” Park Shin Hye said in an interview last year. Now we know how she stays so fit!

140af496-8b8c-47f4-88b2-5e827c09de85.jpg55270d0f-c1f9-49e5-937e-18e98ff47c03.jpg

How hyped are you about Park Shin Hye’s comeback drama Doctor Crush? The drama premieres on DramaFever in June!

Source:https://www.dramafever.com/news/park-shin-hye-organizes-a-sports-meet-for-fans/

• Like 12

Hopefully we'll receive some news/pics of Kim Rae Won soon on set. Maybe he's already filming but indoor scenes.

But for now here is an article on our other doctor "Choi Kang-soo" who will have a crush on HyeJung.... Kim Min Suk has a very boyish look and he doesn't look his age...

Kim Min-seok, "I appreciate the attention but I don't want to be affected by it"

photo727359.jpg

Actor Kim Min-seok, a rising star from the drama "Descendants of the Sun" as Private Kim, was interviewed by Dazed and Confused June issue.

About his popularity after the drama, Kim Min-seok said, "I am grateful for the attention, but I don't want to be affected by it. There are several out there who have been underground more than me. I try not to lose my focus. I feel good when people recognize me on the streets and ask me for a picture".

Meanwhile, Kim Min-seok is getting ready to get into the new SBS drama "Doctors". He takes on the role of tainted doctor Choi Kang-soo.

The interview of Kim Min-seok can be seen in the June issue of Dazed and Confused.

photo727358.jpg

photo727357.jpg

• Like 11

The ladies in love with Hong Ji Hong ( Kim Rae Won)..........Anti-clockwise ......

1: Jo Jin Joo (Yoo Da In ).............neurosurgeon,,,,,Hong Ji Hong's long time friend from a wealthy background and harbours secret love for him Hye Jung

2: Yoo Hye Jung ( Park Shin Hye) .........neurosurgeon fellow in competition for the title of the best one with . Once she sets her mind is very determined to achieve her goals. Very clever, lively and tough in nature. Her outgoing personality changes to darker side after facing difficulties whilst growing up. She does not show her inner emotions and has difficulty placing her trust in others. Under mentoring by Hong Ji Hong transforms her life.

3: Jin Seo-Woo ( Lee Sung Kyung).......neurosurgeon fellow.....high school classmate and love rival of Hye Jung. The only daughter of a medical family. 

image_zps4dxkjryb.jpeg[/URL]

Pic credit as tagged

• Like 11

[image_zpsidhqdxsa.jpeg[/URL]
pic credit as tagged

Men in love with Yoo Hye Jung ......( Park Shin Hye).....anticlockwise....

1: Jung Yoon Do ( Yoon Kyun Sang) ...neurosurgeon ...
2: Soo Chul ( Ji Soo)....Hye Jungs first crush, neighbour and school friend. Impacts her life in a big way.
3: Choi Kang Joo ( Kim Min Suk).... Neurosurgeon fellow competing with Hye Jung for the title of the best one. Graduated from the best university . Runs a popular blog. Write Hye Jung's story. Fancies her.
4: Hong Ji Hong...( KRW)... Famous in medical field. Brainy, kind , cheerful and a very realistic down to earth person . Patients and colleagues trust him completely . Looses his first person making him leave his profession to become a High school teacher . Mentors Hye Jung.

no wonder this drama is named " Doctors"! .....out of 7 in this and previous post 6 are neurosurgeons...:lol:

data for character sketches for these 2 posts courtesy below ( could not write the Chinese letters hence....)
image_zpskrqnael2.jpeg[/URL]
  • Like 10

wow thanks @maris1 for illustration I want to see how the posters will be I hope SBS make beautiful posters were expressing the whole point of view about the drama with that  beautiful mix of actors and actresses ;)

Spoiler

By the way beautiful mind drama released their 1st preview 

• Like 9

Hullo all!

Its so quiet! .....the quietest this thread has ever been! But, I feel it's just the lull before the avalanche (storm :D of news......sometime first week of June onwards. The reason being some serious action behind the scenes now that with KRW available....like drama posters photoshoot, actual drama filming, trailer, planning press conference, publicity etc. 

Do you think that we were too good at reading the filming pictures videos posted previously? Because, suddenly they seem to do everything under wraps . KRW must be filming his part of the first 4 episodes  in order to catch up with the rest of the cast. I mentioned episode 4 since that was the last pic we got to see. It could be more now. 

Thank you for bearing with my ramblings and loud thinking.....there is a lot of that going on inside my head due to lack of news. :blush:

@NileRose......I am positive that the real posters would be wonderful because we will see them in white coats......it has to be because of the name "Doctors".  I just love Doctors in white coats and medical based drama series have always been my favorite . One more reason why I am waiting for this one.

25 days to go

• Like 10

@maris1   my dear friend haha your thoughts are giving me beautiful  beats in my heart , the harmony of  sounds which make me listening to the most beautiful  music (sorry my dear friend  you giving me that feeling )

I am waiting  and as I am a doctor in the white  coat waiting the Doctors of course please SBS consider our emotional status and release  something :bawling:

• Like 7

Beautiful mind dropped a teaser (Which is highly interesting) while they don't even have a official FL. Not only that it's also gonna premiere after Doctors. This is why I wanted Doctors to air on KBS. KBS kills it hen it comes to promotion. And Dear SBS depends most on the star power. I mean Doctors even started shooting days back. Not to forget SBS is not doing good in ratings. They really should promote this show in a big way. It's the only big show before Scarlet heart. I hope SBS get their richard simmons together soooooon..... (Sorry for the rambling)

• Like 8

"Last night "The Prison" movie team held dinner to celebrate the movie last fixed (Friday?) but the fans didn't find any signs of KRW......but they didn't find any traces of him at filming drama Doctors either so they wonder where he is last night . "....... adepark .

@inshara2000.....you may have your answer in the above news tidbit!.........the case of the disappearing lead/ ninja lead? One has to have the lead for any sort of teaser or publicity....

But, seriously I hope KRW is doing well and it's simply the case of his filming with Doctors under tight wraps or just a short break between his two projects.

@NileRose.... ....my dear Doc.....you are more than just " Doctor in white coat" for me.....my first partner in this journey following Shinhye ....since my first discovering her in "You're beautiful".....what a great time it has been and still going on.......:blush:

@Tiggie2.....you have a point there about the hairstyle with bangs....or as in my case...it may simply be that since I see Shinhye with it so am noticing it more in others..:lol:

• Like 9