[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

2 hours ago, rori0711 said:

@thao_2512 that's right. Online doesn't equate live or actual rating :w00t: Hope we got favorable actual rating too :)

This isn't online.... It's real time ratings 

Online ratings are different

But overall look we are doing fine. You get the general idea of the order with real time rating,

It's higher than I expected and knet's reactions are good too...

Let's hope we will keep up with the next episodes

• Like 17

I feel like we often have a heroine go and help heal our hero from revenge and hardship but this drama is a different take in that it brings the hero to the heroine and heals her. How awesome is that the role is reversed? I normally see rebellious teenager boy going the wrong way but have HJ as so bad@ but deep down she's just hurt and vulnerable, and then we have our sunny/all smiley doctor (but deep down he's scarred too) coming together. hehehe 

i'm excited. 

• Like 18

18 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

@CamelKnight I hope our wait for the subs wont be too long too maybe when I wake the subs will be up. crazy-monkey-emoticon-073.gif?1292792398

I've already downloaded the episode in anticipation of the subs. I'm almost about to watch it too, without subs, and then rewatch it with subs. And perhaps later on once more just because PSH is in it. And after that, perhaps again just before I go to bed. And... ugh... I've already said too much :wub:

• Like 22

DAEBAK!  I made it to her 3rd Vapp this morning just a minute late.  WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISED IT IS!!!  Didn't expected it. 

What can I say, up to the last minute of showing the 1st epi, she never failed to promote it. THUMBS  UP!!!  For me that shows a very serious and dedicated to any projects she works with.   Our KRW, amazing of what he does, his eyes speak more than his action.... Great combination with our SH, I salute both of them.  Acting skills are superb!  It's worth watching every projects they're into.   Seeing all supporting actors and actresses they were all great too, especially the grandmother.  

Now, can't wait till 6pm (my time) to watch it again with sub titles.  :grin:

OH, by the way... So, we are going to hear her singing, SHY SHY SHY?...  :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 14

4 hours ago, carnation18 said:

Hello!!!  Where can I watch this drama online for free?  Please and thank you!! 

If you want to stream, Viki would be your best choice. The sub would be up later today

4 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

I've already downloaded the episode in anticipation of the subs. I'm almost about to watch it too, without subs, and then rewatch it with subs. And perhaps later on once more just because PSH is in it. And after that, perhaps again just before I go to bed. And... ugh... I've already said too much :wub:

I know how you feel. This is the normal order when my bias has a comeback

-Live streaming

-Watching Raw

-Watching with sub

-Reading recaps to see if I missed anything

-Re-watch until we have new ep

-Repeat 

:P

• Like 20

VIKI English subs are at 47%!!! Sorry, couldn't join live since I was working but this is brilliant. The sub team have chosen the name 'The Nerves gone Wild' :D Cool name team!!! Thanks for the subs team :wub: Going to watch episode 1.

• Like 19

that's a cool intro indeed!

I haven't watched the episode yet, but I like the comments so far and think it's going to be good!

aaw that little doggie in PSH's arms is just tooo cute!!

and reading those Knetizens comments about KRW as very good actor, is making me so proud :wub:

I hope tmrw's episode will have same good comments

going to continue listen to that OST now, it's so lovely!

• Like 16

The billion dollar question....will he? I seriously doubt he is going to hit HJ just from looking at the angle he has the cane up as. I suspect tomorrow we will hear a loud crack because JH knows the girls are outside listening so I would assume he won't do anything, but will be stern with her.

I am thoroughly enjoying this drama. PSH was a perfect choice for the lead character. Just from the first episode you can tell she's the total opposite from her previous characters she's played. Well done indeed.

I am also liking the chemistry between PSH and KRW....even though at first you are a lil creeped out by their relationship, but after the first episode...I'm hooked, lined, and sinker!

• Like 18

Didn't watch the first episode live but I still have a 9 back page read I should thank all you commentators for sparing me 20 pages :sweatingbullets:  Also thanks recapers and still poster but I still hav en't watch the episode yet so really can't write up my thoughts so until then keep posting I'll catch up..

• Like 19

22 minutes ago, valsava said:

Didn't watch the first episode live but I still have a 9 back page read I should thank all you commentators for sparing me 20 pages :sweatingbullets:  Also thanks recapers and still poster but I still hav en't watch the episode yet so really can't write up my thoughts so until then keep posting I'll catch up..

Dude! You need to speed read fast! Only 1 episode already and nearly 5 billion pages to read! LOL

• Like 15